SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamaslongasBeccaishappy -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:18 am

I thought Brooks had a girlfriend. If not, I am team Brecca all the way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

teamaslongasBeccaishappy -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:40 am

stuckinsc wrote:I thought Brooks had a girlfriend. If not, I am team Brecca all the way.

I think he left her in Utah and moved to LA and plays volleyball on the beach in Santa Monica. Maybe he's looking for Becca. :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:47 am

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I thought Brooks had a girlfriend. If not, I am team Brecca all the way.

I think he left her in Utah and moved to LA and plays volleyball on the beach in Santa Monica. Maybe he's looking for Becca. :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

I am totally on board with this. Sorry, but I just don't see Josh as a good fit with her. Like them both, but just not for each other.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:13 am

Rolly wrote:

I actually thought he may have moved to LA for his girlfriend. For some reason I had the impression she was a California girl, but can't find anything to back it up now. Maybe I was dreaming. scratch

I still want him with Becca though! Never got the appeal of Roberto at all and Josh is so boring it hurts (IMO). Becca needs someone witty.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:15 am

ElonM wrote:
sfrank wrote:I'm secretly hoping Brooks moved to CA to be closer to Becca!!!
Go Team Brecca!

Now this is a match I'm supporting.

Two of my favourite f2s as a couple :yes:

Brecca to the world! PINKHEART

Actually techically Brooks was the F3. Drew the F2. giggling. But i do get your point Elon.. bestbud!

i dont follow Brooks much, so i have no idea which type of girl he is really into. From BIP , as per edit at least, he had a huge crush on Jackie Parr.. which quite different than B, IMO. So im not sure about Brecca pairing ..i basically firm on the #TeamWhoeverMakesBHappy :yes: Smiley

Despite such stuff never aired when it comes to this show, I still wonder whether religion/christianity plays important role in B picking the right guy and let herself to fall in wuv. The one and only BF we know, Dez (and his fam) seem to have strong religious values. I wonder whether being religious is actually a deal breaker trait for her question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:19 am

OT.
handwave Stuc!! nice to see you out and about in BBF world!! yes
Dont go anywhere.. we have tonz of fun (and suspense ! teamaslongasBeccaishappy -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 76 3806527698 ) being a Nick Chicks!!Hugesmile teamaslongasBeccaishappy -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 76 1710264613 ... IN agreement with your new siggy giggling bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:28 pm

As of right now Brooks and Becca have begun following one another.beatingheart
On insg

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:30 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:OT.
Dont go anywhere.. we have tonz of fun (and suspense ! teamaslongasBeccaishappy -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 76 3806527698 ) being a Nick Chicks!!Hugesmile teamaslongasBeccaishappy -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 76 1710264613 ... IN agreement with your new siggy giggling bestbud!

Glad to be back and happy to be a Nick Chick again! Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Nonina430 wrote:As of right now Brooks and Becca have begun following one another.beatingheart
On insg

I think this would be a lovely couple! Brooks is my all time favorite and I think Becca is sweet and adorable. They live pretty close to each other...maybe Brooks should go on a road trip and see her. giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Let me just say...again...Stuckinsc I love your avi. I'm not sure it gets any better than Charlie. :fanningfan
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Let me just say...again...Stuckinsc I love your avi. I'm not sure it gets any better than Charlie. :fanningfan

Thanks, I love this one even more. He is just the total package.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:45 pm

Nonina430 wrote:As of right now Brooks and Becca have begun following one another.beatingheart
On insg

cheerleader That's a good sign!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal