SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:04 am

Pia1 wrote:And yes Becca is so pretty! I can imagine Chris just wanting to look at her face all day long, and feeling so lucky that he got to meet her.

laugh out loud true. even i am an old married woman start to have a girl-crush on her giggling.. Homeboy should start thanking his lucky stars every single day if he is lucky enough to ends up with her :yes:

speaking of B's pretty face, i found fascinating that she can look so different in many occasions but still managed to be always gorgeous, even without any make up, as seen in Carly's deleted scene #50shadesofB giggling

yes Pia, the Notebook is my all time fav romance movie too.

Pkk hi. i see you can upload your collection. Thanks!..sorry i dont know whats wrong with the pic, as i can see it just fine Smiley

Back to top Go down

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by pkk Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:34 am

Thanks Mura:) I had to search how to upload it laugh out loud. Oh how weird, I couldn't see the pic and I tried viewing it on my phone and computer. Thanks for your help anyway! Now...back to fan girling about Becca:)
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:39 am

Mura I might have a gift for you later Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:42 am

truelovealways wrote:Mura I might have a gift for you later Praying

you are the bestest!. looking forward to see it :Woah-hoo: Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:53 pm

Caroline Tilley retweeted

im glad to see Becca and the Tilleys appreciated your work, TLA ! awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:04 am

TLA you rock. BTW, much has been made of blonde hair my hubby say Becca is blonde, just not "bottle" blonde. What color do you all think Becca's hair is?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:14 am

She is a bottle blond .. Well done highlights

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:28 am

Jeepers wrote:She is a bottle blond .. Well done highlights

Fair enough, my hubby considers bottle blonde to be like Anna Nicole. Whitish to yellow. Anytime I talk about going blonder he tells me please no yellow.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:53 am

stuck, in my mind, Becca's hair is honey gold...whether that makes her blonde or brunette, I have no idea. Though her color is from the salon, so her true color is probably brunette. :gotcha:

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 9 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:12 am

I agree. So the spoiler of a blonde on the farm could be Becca or Whitney.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal