SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I live in NNJ. handwave

handwave So if in the future I need curtains\drapes, I can just drive right over and see your collection? Smiley
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:22 am

nutty1 wrote:According to RS….

-8 girls (Kaitlyn, Samantha, Juelia, Mackenzie, Kelsey, Megan, Ashley S., and Ashley I.) have a group date at the beach. This is also the date where the tent action at night happens.
-Jade has her 1-on-1 “Cinderella” date chosen by Chris’ sisters
-6 girls (Whitney, Becca, Britt, Carly, Nikki, and Jillian) head to SF for a charity mud run in wedding dresses

I thought it was Kelsey who got the Cinderalla date? The sisters picked her right? I am so confused.

KB_Mom wrote:handwave Jolena.  I am from NJ too.  Ms. Tarantula eyelashes\KK wannabe is from the town I lived in for 10 years. Not thrilled she is "representing" our state. no

My mom is from NNJ too. KB we have more and more in common. And Kasha, I hope to grow to your level of awesome snarkiness.

No comment on Chris's Andi moment, also from episode 4, how dare you question his motives? How dare you? Is sounds like Britt questions him or could it be Ashley I? In Andi fashion, the questioner should go home right?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:27 am

Here is what I have been able to gather, from spoilers and the preview:

Jade gets the Cinderella date (we thought it was Kelsey). Ashley S. goes off on Chris and accuses him of not being authentic, she leaves and Chris has that talk with the other girls. Jillian wins the mud run, gets SQT but doesn't get a rose. She is sent home. Ashley I. sneaks into the tent with Chris (not Kaitlyn) and tells him she is a virgin, they make out. She gets the GD rose.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:29 am

FWIW, RS claims Ashley S goes home before RC, and "goes off' (RS words) on Chris S and production that the whole thing is a farce (my words paraphrasing what RS said)

handwave Stuck- more and more convinced we were twins separated at birth :cutesmile!:

ETA: RS says Ashley S goes home next week

Last edited by KB_Mom on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:29 am

^^^Stuck...obviously we haven't yet seen the episode, but for me, the difference might be that Andi jumped to the conclusion that Eric was accusing her of not being there for the right reasons when he just wanted her to be more herself. It seems that Chris is directly accused, so to me that is a difference. Obviously, we have yet to see the episode, so how he responds might be different as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:31 am

Thank god Ashley goes home! She is annoying af
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:45 am

KB_Mom wrote:

handwave So if in the future I need curtains\drapes, I can just drive right over and see your collection? Smiley

Absolutely!
It may be a one hit wonder! giggling

Per Julychild
Jade gets the Cinderella date (we thought it was Kelsey).
Speak for yourself. giggling I always said(I said it on 1/8/15 per the sc analysis and I think some others did, too) that the Cinderella date was Jade.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

Absolutely!
It may be a one hit wonder! giggling

Per Julychild
Jade gets the Cinderella date (we thought it was Kelsey).
Speak for yourself. giggling  I always said(I said it on 1/8/15 per the sc analysis and I think some others did, too) that the Cinderella date was Jade.

oh, ok.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:32 am

julychild wrote:Here is what I have been able to gather, from spoilers and the preview:

Jade gets the Cinderella date (we thought it was Kelsey). Ashley S. goes off on Chris and accuses him of not being authentic, she leaves and Chris has that talk with the other girls. Jillian wins the mud run, gets SQT but doesn't get a rose. She is sent home. Ashley I. sneaks into the tent with Chris (not Kaitlyn) and tells him she is a virgin, they make out. She gets the GD rose.

Thanks for the SC's, Litta. This scene from the preview is why I think Ashley got the GD rose:

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Bf0a2436-45e8-45f1-b4b8-1a9de63b951a

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:39 am

Ashley gets a rose in the camp date then. Do we know who gets on the other?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:43 am

Hi handwave KB and Kash .. Yes NNJ here , exit 145 GSP laugh out loud then 20 min west !!! :cutesmile!: I agree KK wanna be is not representing our state well at all. giggling Can you imagine her on a FARM LMAO!! TPTB Def keeping her around for Drama!! :Nod:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:26 am

Diana wrote:Ashley gets a rose in the camp date then. Do we know who gets on the other?
for some reason I thought it was Nikki that had extra time with Chris on the wedding dress/mud race.  scratch

ETA: Obviously I messed up. I thought the camping date was after the rafting but obviously not. I still think the rafting happens in epi 5 in NM. I can't say 100% but think I have the boat and paddles matched up to a company in NM.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+57
Bet2Win
chrissy1295
Smileydog
pavalygurl
sara11