SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:28 am

@clmgiudici: Enjoying tonight's fights so far...and they're only getting better Smiley @ufc
@SeanLowe09: It's Spider time! @ufc
@clmgiudici: I prefer when fighters actually fight instead of taunt. Self-admittedly for @SpiderAnderson tonight. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@clmgiudici: Not a scratch on him. @SpiderAnderson [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 pm

@SeanLowe09: Don't forget to come see me today at Fellowship Church in Grapevine! I'll be signing books after the 10:00 and 11:30 services.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Cuties. And bonus, no fans.
credit: @haarleyyS

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:33 pm

@clmgiudici: SUPER BOWL SUNDAY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Here we go

@clmgiudici: Football, commercials, snacks...it's gonna be a great next couple hours. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Personally I'm rooting for a tie.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:40 pm

^^^How even handed of you!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:43 pm

^^ Even handed = lame!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:47 pm

We know who you're rooting for... which is the opposite of me. I'll accept umngirl's neutrality.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:52 pm

For some reason the image of Umngirl being Switzerland cracks me up.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Intercepted in the end zone

@clmgiudici: YES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:01 pm

lipsis wrote:For some reason the image of Umngirl being Switzerland cracks me up.

Hey I can be neutral when I want to be. It is just a rare occasion.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis