SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Respect -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:14 pm

^^And who took that picture? Lola? Ellie?

Also of note: the cake isn't tagged from Charm City Cakes. It's from Layered Bake Shop. This picture may be part of something to come.

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Respect -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 22 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:17 pm

^^^ This is so cute, love seeing Catherine in her wedding dress!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:25 pm

lipsis wrote:^^And who took that picture? Lola? Ellie?

Also of note: the cake isn't tagged from Charm City Cakes. It's from Layered Bake Shop. This picture may be part of something to come.

Self timer and phone set on the table.

But this is adorable. Even Sean in just his tux jacket with the athletic shorts.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:28 pm

^^ it's all great.... Cat in her pretty dress with it hiked up and Sean wearing his tux jacket over his shorts and tee.  Cute, cute, cute!

Maybe it will be part of her guest editor gig on Est. California for Valentiines Day?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Here is a picture from the bakery IG.

How gorgeous is @catherinegiudici with the anniversary cake we made for her and @seanloweksu?!! Congratulations on your first year of wedded bliss! Thank you @the_southerntable for the blooms! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:19 pm

Oh no,  Cat still looks gorgeous and fits in her wedding dress, but I read somewhere that she was pregnant?  Must be the rumors again!

Last edited by vivi2 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Photo bomb by the stuffed elephant whose name I've decided is Bo.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:05 pm

The wedding dress is luxurious and made of very high quality lace, by a top designer, and Mrs Lowe is flawless
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:25 pm

@SeanLowe09: A woman at the airport just blasted a loud fart next to me. I started laughing and she realized I heard it. She showed no remorse. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:30 pm

^^ I'm so glad Sean decided to share that with the world. hmmm

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:36 pm

I have uploaded the videos in the book thread.

Mix949 ‏@mix949  · 4m4 minutes ago  
Check out Mix 94.9 Catches Up with @seanlowe09 from The Bachelor at the Mall of America [VIDEO] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @mix949

Last edited by blessed66 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:55 pm

^^^ the video link is in the book thread

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis