SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:44 pm

lipsis wrote:Linds, your avi makes me happy.

Me too, in honor of Valentine's Day coming up. Looking forward to what they have in store this year. seeing hearts

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

14 -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:47 pm

Cat's in charge of Valentines Day this year. It should be good.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:54 pm

I agree

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:16 pm

If you're in the Dallas area, come see me tomorrow at 2:00 at the SMU Barnes & Noble on Mockingbird. I'll sign your book. Or your baby. Or both. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:24 pm

Silly, funny adorable Sean. A day without Lowebirds is a day without sunshine.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:48 pm

smartcat wrote:Silly, funny adorable Sean. A day without Lowebirds is a day without sunshine.

I agree with you Ma. We all need sunshine esp from these kids.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:56 pm

[quote="vivi2"]
smartcat wrote:Silly, funny adorable Sean. A day without Lowebirds is a day without sunshine.

DITTO! We have depressing rainy days in PNW, can't wait for Lowebirds to tweet more!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:02 pm

I'm relishing the quiet days while we have them. It's been a busy last few weeks here and I think it's refreshing. Besides we have more excitement coming up in the next few days. And tomorrow there is an event for each of them in two different places, albeit close to home.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:23 pm

Thank you to everyone who has helped make this happen! I'm so grateful to be able to tell my story of how God has used an ordinary dude and The Bachelor to share his love and introduce me to my smokin' hot wife. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:43 pm

He's not all looks... My husband is a New York Times Best Seller! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:08 pm

He is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the Relationship section of the New York Times Best Seller list.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:01 pm

@clmgiudici: I have some pretty wonderful friends Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis