SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by LoveGodTheMost Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:47 pm

...looks like they are heading to the airport...Dulles...NY didn't get as much snow as was expected...Boston is a different story...hoping flights out of Dulles have resumed.  In addition to the cold, it must be exhausting for the Lowes
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Our awesome couple being their awesome selves. Love this.

@JeffersonBethke: NEW VIDEO! The Bachelor's @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici define love and their answer is AWESOME! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:46 pm

Thanks for posting this video. It's great! True love for sure!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:48 pm

I think he shaved..maybe. laugh out loud

Happening. (for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) Guess in some way it beats getting dolled up and braving the blizzard Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Looks like he got a new shirt at the Four Seasons. Hope they gave it to him since they're getting publicity again.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Re: the new video
@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici and I are talking all things love on @JeffersonBethke 's blog. Check it out! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Thanks for the vid,  it really resonates with us and like Jeff said, esp. the last few seconds (I, myself, don't know how many times I wanted to quit in the beginning)

It's so great that they've figured it out so early on how to make their relationship work. You can be falling in love easily but staying in love is a totally different animal altogether!

Last edited by vivi2 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:14 pm

Love the way they view what love is! They now realized that marriage is not perfect, never satisfy each others need, but only their true love to each other covers all imperfectness. May their married life be filled with true love forever.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:21 pm

They so have it right. If I had a $1 for every time I didn't LIKE the husband I LOVED so deeply in our many, many years together, I'd be a millionaire, and vise versa. It's a bumpy road for sure and I love that they know it so soon and are committed to the work. Oh my goodness the fights and then the making up, but you never lose sight of the fact that this is your other half if you're blessed to be with the right person. Sean and Catherine are a for ever. I have not a single doubt about it
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:26 pm

I'm laughing as I read the silly comments after the video from immature people,who say you couldn't possibly dislike the person you love. I guess they don't understand that part of marriage is getting pissed off! hissyfit
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:28 pm

That's the difficulty in this world.... to many don't consider love to be a verb, they thinks it's all butterflies and unicorns.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:31 pm

^^^

You're so right smartcat (of course!) Love sometimes isn't the same as Like and the making up.... sigh

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis