SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by thankful7 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:39 am

lipsis wrote:Meet my new avi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(girl, kiss, boy) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Oh.Gosh! beatingheart This.One.Really.Deserves.A.Repeat! beatingheart
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:46 am

For those wanting to watch the Fellowship Church live stream in the morning, the link and info are in the general thread.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:55 am

That picture made my night. Really wanted to see a picture on Valentine's Day.

I am sure Catherine is tired of the constant pregnancy questions. That Rodmodium guy that always posts little dittys on IG posted on her IG something like - never ask a woman if she is pregnant unless you see the baby being born and even then act surprised. Catherine gave it a thumbs up!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:58 am

^That guy's a hoot.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:16 am

Lol that's perfect!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:26 am

lipsis wrote:For those wanting to watch the Fellowship Church live stream in the morning, the link and info are in the general thread.

Last one from last night because it's HQ and a reminder ^^^

When the lights & cameras shut off, the real reality remains. Find out the story behind Sean & Catherine Lowe as they tell all right here at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:40 pm

@clmgiudici: Here at @fc this morning with @SeanLowe09 @LisaYoungFC @EdYoung! Mostly love, a little bit nonsense. (It is me, after all.)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Good Sunday morning,
I am just amazed at their energy...seems to me that they are always on the go.  Thank God for giving them the strength and the energy!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:00 pm

Happy Sunday everyone!! So excited about the worship service this morning!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Random but another SeanCat friend is joining the engaged/married club. Wolfner finally put a ring on it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:37 pm

umngirl wrote:Random but another SeanCat friend is joining the engaged/married club. Wolfner finally put a ring on it.

And in a six degrees of SeanCat kinda way, his fiancé Rachel is best friends with Kaylie Silver, who is married to Sean's best friend, Clay. So even when we're off topic, we are on topic.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:39 pm

^Lol. I still can't get over that connection. I freaked when I first realized it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis