SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Respect -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Lol, fun to see this pic again.
@clmgiudici: Chris and Sean Text All [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Respect -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 51 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:10 pm

^^^ oh gracious, I missed that picture. Like, REALLY missed!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:13 pm

I still love that picture. I've always wondered if he was actually texting in this picture, and if so, was it to her?

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:36 pm

laugh out loud
@SeanLowe09 24s24 seconds ago

Heard @chrisbharrison called Chris S. the most genuine bachelor ever. Well I say @Tom_Bergeron is still the best looking host on TV.

Oh Tom I love you.
@Tom_Bergeron 4m4 minutes ago

@SeanLowe09 @chrisbharrison Well, Sean, at least YOU'RE a great judge of character...

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:37 am

umngirl wrote:laugh out loud

Heard @chrisbharrison called Chris S. the most genuine bachelor ever. Well I say @Tom_Bergeron is still the best looking host on TV.

Oh Tom I love you.

@SeanLowe09 @chrisbharrison Well, Sean, at least YOU'RE a great judge of character...

The only thing that would make this entire exchange better is if JP got in on it

@chrisbharrison: @SeanLowe09 @Tom_Bergeron don't be like that baby. You know you're the only one I love

@SeanLowe09: @chrisbharrison @Tom_Bergeron you're right. I just get worried when u don't call. I'm not crazy I promise. I'm coming over. I hate you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:39 am

^Dying!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:47 am

^^ Frighteningly, Sean has the whiny girl thing down pat.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:52 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:laugh out loud

Oh Tom I love you.

The only thing that would make this entire exchange better is if JP got in on it

@chrisbharrison: @SeanLowe09 @Tom_Bergeron don't be like that baby. You know you're the only one I love

@SeanLowe09: @chrisbharrison @Tom_Bergeron you're right. I just get worried when u don't call. I'm not crazy I promise. I'm coming over. I hate you.

@chrisbharrison: @SeanLowe09 damn you @Tom_Bergeron you won't drive Sean and I apart

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:13 am

I really hope Sean will leave Virginia early tomorrow because we are going to have a lot of snow tomorrow around 4:00pm but Lynchburg might be earlier than 4:00pm. He might need to cancel book signing or just leave soon after book signing.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:16 am

^^^ oh swell, something else to worry about. His book signing is supposed to be done at 1:30. Hopefully he is set to leave right after that. How far is the airport from there?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:24 am

Well, Lynchburg's got snow for sure. What airport will he fly from? Question will be if the airport has de-icing equipment. At least from there he heads south. Flights going north will be canceled/delayed for sure.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis