SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Respect -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:15 pm

The will be on the late Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda. I just checked the listings (to DVR).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Respect -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:22 pm

What time is the late today show? Is it part of the regular Today show?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:23 pm

^^ It's 10-11AM, EST.  

Hoda mentioned Sean was coming at the close of the show today. Jenna Bush Hager is filling in for Kathie Lee while she's on vacation.

BTW, that's a wonderfulphoto, blessed66.  What a lovely meeting for you!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:28 pm

Because it's on the 10-11 show, you can dvr it separately (and not tie up 4 hours on your machine).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:33 pm

blessed66 wrote:Today I had some very special visitors and we had a really awesome time!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What fun for you Blessed!!! Sweet of them to come see you. :claphands
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:34 pm

@clmgiudici: I want some Yeah Dawg! right now. Come to Dallas. No, come to my house. Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:35 pm

I'm off to my convention tomorrow and will be working late all week so anything that can be brought over and posted of Sean's appearance would be so greatly appreciated.
Blessed, what an experience!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by darcyd Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:45 pm

I love puppies! Cannot wait to see them both with Hoda and Jenna tomorrow.
darcyd
darcyd

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:50 pm

Great pic of you with S/C, Blessed! It sounds like you had fun with them.  yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 pm

Just want to share one story with you guys, Catherine was really surprised, she did not have any idea that Sean was taking her to Santa Barbara for their anniversary. She was at her ballet lesson and Sean called her to come back home. When she got home he was wearing his wedding tux and he was playing "One Woman" and asked her to dance with him. After the dance he told her what to pack and the rest was a nice surprise for her

Last edited by blessed66 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:13 pm

^Dang Sean. He's gonna have a fun time trying to top this in the future.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:15 pm

OMG Blessed why are you doing this to me :tissuebox . Damn! Every woman needs a Sean. That is just so adorable. Also Blessed, was that pic taken in Nandos?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis