SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Her mans blog

@clmgiudici: Before Sean there was ____. For 16 years, I've had a serious, unashamed affinity for this celeb. Find out who here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:22 pm

@clmgiudici: To ballet and beyond, we're going places Buckle up! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:01 pm

^^^ I wonder if Catherine is going to have a recital. I would love to see that. girldance
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Hahaha

Protein good. Beginning Monday I'm going to start journaling my fitness tips routine on my blog at Patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:18 pm

laugh out loud that's one large monkey suit.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:29 pm

Ahhhh Lola

Snowdog Millionaire [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:40 pm

The Magic man casting spells again

@clmgiudici: There has to be a spell on me... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @lifetimefitness

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:45 pm

^That and he needs a resident photographer if he plans on posting any pictures on his blog of his fitness routine.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:05 pm

two winners. Sean in that monkey suit is so hilarious and Lola in her doggie suit is the cutest ever!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:16 pm

Happy 60th birthday to the original Jay Lowe. Sounds like a good day for some family time and maybe even a new picture. Presents for all!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:36 pm

And a birthdays present for us. A new pic. Thanks for getting older Jay

Happy Birthday @jayredsox! You are the best father-in-law a gal could ask for! And thank you for being the Godly role model that made my husband the Godly man he is Smiley Love you Jay! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:43 pm

^Aww, what a fantastic picture.

Happy birthday to Papa Jay!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis