SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:39 am

@clmgiudici: And in a matter of seconds, we are distracted by the happy ending to the show. Congrats again you two!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:41 am

@SeanLowe09: Doing an informal pole for my blog. Two bachelorettes- what do you think?

@SeanLowe09: It's early and I'm an idiot. That was supposed to be poll instead of pole.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:25 pm

@clmgiudici: The Weeknd during the week

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:46 pm

@SeanLowe09: Three Reasons Why Having 2 Women on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Should Never Happen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:57 pm

^Sean and Catherine too aren't holding back on their displeasure about this whole 2 bachelorettes thing.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:59 pm

I used to find Sean's tweets a little mean, but I think he isn't trying to be mean with his snark. I like and admire that when both Nick and now Becca has called him out on it he apologizes. I truly think he is just being funny and doesn't mean to hurt anyone.

I agree that the two bachelorette thing is stupid.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:04 pm

^He has stated repeatedly that his tweets are snarky and meant as a joke. He always says if you can't laugh at this show what can you laugh at. If people can't get that that's their lose. Personally I don't think he had anything to apologize for in terms of the Becca tweet. She just didn't get the joke. Someone must have told her about his tweet or she was searching her name because she apparently doesn't even follow Sean.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:07 pm

umngirl wrote:^He has stated repeatedly that his tweets are snarky and meant as a joke. He always says if you can't laugh at this show what can you laugh at. If people can't get that that's their lose. Personally I don't think he had anything to apologize for in terms of the Becca tweet. She just didn't get the joke. Someone must have told her about his tweet or she was searching her name because she apparently doesn't even follow Sean.

I agree, I just like that when people do get offended he is happy to apologize. He doesn't intend anything in a hurtful way, so if it comes across as others that way it shows a lot of grace on his part to just apologize and not defend.

I really mean this in support of Sean. I was not happy with the way he and Cat acted towards Sean, but I have come to realize that he meant the stuff in a snarky, not mean way and was hurt when JPG got mean to him.

I may not be the fans you all are, but I see the goodness in Sean and Cat and meant my words as a kuddos to Sean and Catherine.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:20 pm

Sean made fun of himself during his season too. People need to lighten up. Anyone who takes the Bachelor too seriously needs to reassess their lives.

As for the Becca tweet. I doubt she would have known about it or cared if her fans hadn't gotten all hot and bothered and tweeted her. Sean never @mentioned her.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:26 pm

I'm just glad he didn't apologize for the Becca tweet. No reason to. If she or her fans can't see it was funny then it's their loss. They've both made nice comments about her all season so I fail to see why she felt the need to acknowledge that one tweet.

Anyway, moving on, I look forward to hearing more from them about the 2 bachelorettes thing. I love when Sean pushes back and makes valid points. He ain't the dumb jock many thought he was that's for sure.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:34 pm

^^ Yep, that's our Sean. He was very clear in his blog how good the franchise and particularly the people involved have been to them but that he feels the two Bachelorette thing is wrong on a lot of levels. Great blog.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:17 pm

Thanks to a heads up from Umngirl. It looks like Sean and Cat will be headed to the UWKC Softball Classic in Seattle again this year in June. It hasn't been confirmed on the website yet so I've listed it as unconfirmed on their calendar. Woot! Rock on Team Lowe!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis