SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Rolly wrote:There is a fine line between sharing basic info about your date and rubbing everyone's nose in it. Britt seems to be getting a little to much joy in sharing the details of her date if you ask me. Suspect Maybe it will look different when we see the whole thing...we shall see.

I think Britt does it as more of a territorial thing, kinda like a dog marking it's territory. She has already said that she thinks she is the front runner.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:13 pm

At that point in time, she may have thought she was the frontrunner--for next season's 'ette.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:At that point in time, she may have thought she was the frontrunner--for next season's 'ette.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 208113758 Just.Say.No.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:13 pm

So many women with so many reasons to dislike them. Britt and genuine don't belong in the same sentence. As for the shower thing, my bff doesn't shower unless she has to. She just doesn't like it at all and avoids it as long as possible. She can go over 5 days on vacation without showering.

Kelsey, I faked it with Chris the whole camping date that he loved has no right to question anyone else on their motives. JMO.

Ashley I, at this point she annoys me by breathing.

Mackenzie and Megan are just a waste of breathable oxygen on this show.

Jade not every woman finds playboy beautiful and classy, sad to admit, I watched the video, it wasn't sexy it was kind of sad. But she didn't seem all sad about doing it either.

Samantha, who are you again?

Whitney, just not sure about her. She is just too much, too pushy, too enthusiastic, too willing to move to Iowa with Chris without really knowing him. She is shades of Josh last season. Is she really liking Chris or is it the idea of Chris and she isn't even bothering to actually get to know him (IMO this is part of what happened with J&A)?

I adore Kaitlyn, she is raunchy and out there, but doesn't pretend to be anything else. She is also nicer to the women and less back stapping then most of the others. Chris S in his blog stated that the bikini bottom off and the bikini top off were both part of truth or dare so she didn't just decide "hey let me take off the bottom of my bikini shits and giggles" as we would say in the south. Most importantly, I actually can tolerate Chris a lot better when he is around her.

Becca, so far I really like this woman. On a season of it is the producers fault that Chris is kissing everyone and it is the producers fault that the women are annoying this woman is sweet and doesn't kiss him when she doesn't feel it is right and then just says, I am a virgin without all the fanfare and stupidity of Ashley I. She is too good for Chris in my opinion, so I am as of now Team Free Becca.

Now will this all change next week? Possibly, we will see.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Sorry Stuck, you lost me at your BFF...chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 623245435:frommetochris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 1838857674

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sorry Stuck, you lost me at your BFF...chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 623245435:frommetochris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 1838857674

I'm sure it's on another thread, Kasha, but there was something written about Michelle Money not liking to shower, and it took off from there. I wish I could remember where it was. :crazed
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sorry Stuck, you lost me at your BFF...chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 623245435:frommetochris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 1838857674

No problem. I went on a rant as I am kind of sick of this whole season. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:09 pm

It never occurred to me that any of these girls might not shower daily. Don't they have a lot of time on their hands? That is just too gross. Britt is so not going to be the b'ette. Can you imagine the guys trying to get past the smell and sticky hair? Yuck!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:

I'm sure it's on another thread, Kasha, but there was something written about Michelle Money not liking to shower, and it took off from there.  I wish I could remember where it was.  :crazed

I'm pretty sure the discussion was about Britt who doesn't shower daily, as per the vid that was posted. MM made reference at the Red Carpet, when talking to CH, that she MM showers. It was an inside joke, since the viewers at that time were unaware that Britt doesn't shower often.

That is just disgusting. JMHO but don't come near me if you can't spend 15 minutes daily showering. Makes Britt so much more fake. Grosses me out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Peppermom wrote:It never occurred to me that any of these girls might not shower daily.  Don't they have a lot of time on their hands?  That is just too gross.  Britt is so not going to be the b'ette.  Can you imagine the guys trying to get past the smell and sticky hair?  Yuck!

Can you imagine the snark? 
Jon Doe goes in for a kiss and grabs her hair and pulls out a dead mouse. (or worse-- used prophylactics).  :detective  The guys would need mouthwash kits, barf bags and plenty of cologne/after shave in their gift bags.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So many women with so many reasons to dislike them.  Britt and genuine don't belong in the same sentence.  As for the shower thing, my bff doesn't shower unless she has to.  She just doesn't like it at all and avoids it as long as possible.  She can go over 5 days on vacation without showering.

Yeah, but Britt isn't on vacation really. She's around other people all day, going on group dates and to cocktail parties. You'd think she would have to shower to look and smell presentable. Boggles my mind how she could've got this far without a shower. She must've at least washed her hair after the mud run! Suspect But maybe that's the secret to her awesome hair? Lack of washing it.

I don't buy her phobia of heights AT ALL. She was acting poorly in that clip.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:

I'm sure it's on another thread, Kasha, but there was something written about Michelle Money not liking to shower, and it took off from there.  I wish I could remember where it was.  :crazed

I'm pretty sure the discussion was about Britt who doesn't shower daily, as per the vid that was posted. MM made reference at the Red Carpet, when talking to CH, that she MM showers. It was an inside joke, since the viewers at that time were unaware that Britt doesn't shower often.

That is just disgusting. JMHO but don't come near me if you can't spend 15 minutes daily showering. Makes Britt so much more fake. Grosses me out.

I'm not disputing you, because I agree, not showering is gross. What's fake about not showering though? What does one have to do with the other?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 5 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+49
chi-girl
pavalygurl
terabithia
MiaHawk
Bhaka