SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:58 pm

atem wrote:The article about the August wedding date was a guess/assumptions and had nothing to do with facts.  

The article quoted Chris
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:02 pm

I saw/read the interview. It was not a definitive answer, more like, "yea, August is a nice time for a wedding".

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:03 pm

^ but is was more than guess\assumptions

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:07 pm

FYI

“@whitbisch: The wine from last night's episode was The Puzzle from @NewtonVineyard. I highly recommend!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:12 am

Jeepers wrote:FYI

“@whitbisch: The wine from last night's episode was The Puzzle from @NewtonVineyard. I highly recommend!

Was she getting requests asking about it? Or is she reading here I wonder. hi

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:14 am

I was wondering the same--that she is reading here. awwww
Put on your tinfoil hat. Things could get toasty!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:I was wondering the same--that she is reading here. awwww
Put on your tinfoil hat. Things could get toasty!

Me too; funny that she should tweet that after someone asked on here what the wine was. Or maybe she has someone she knows popping in here and reporting back. LOL

Hi Whit!

handwave

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 45 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:36 am

Just finished watching and reading. I was believing the Whitney as F1 idea....but those november pics of Becca with the necklace Chris gave her does give me pause. Would she really wear it if he dumped her?

It is possible, I guess, that she wasn't that devastated by being F2 as the experience may have helped her allow herself to be vulnerable and ready to fall I. Love with the right person.

But it's possible that the necklace is this season's "fridge gate"
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:44 am

luvstx wrote:Just finished watching and reading.  I was believing the Whitney as F1 idea....but those november pics of Becca with the necklace Chris gave her does give me pause.  Would she really wear it if he dumped her?

It is possible, I guess, that she wasn't that devastated by being F2 as the experience may have helped her allow herself to be vulnerable and ready to fall I. Love with the right person.

I keep reading this and see the logic but... IMO, I would sooner believe Becca as F2 being able to move on and be happy for Chris and still wear a gift from him than Whitney being F2 and posting all those happy pics/comments of her and Chris. Whitney, unlike Becca, has worn her heart on her sleeve from day 1 and IMO would be visibly devastated if she was F2. Especially after that HTD with her sister...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jeepers wrote:FYI

Was she getting requests asking about it? Or is she reading here I wonder. hi

She was getting Tweets and IG questions about the wine she served Chris.  Like someone else suggested, the Newton Vineyard should send Whitney a case of the wine for their free publicity.  wine
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:06 am

BachfanNY wrote:
luvstx wrote:Just finished watching and reading.  I was believing the Whitney as F1 idea....but those november pics of Becca with the necklace Chris gave her does give me pause.  Would she really wear it if he dumped her?

I keep reading this and see the logic but... IMO, I would sooner believe Becca as F2 being able to move on and be happy for Chris and still wear a gift from him than Whitney being F2 and posting all those happy pics/comments of her and Chris.  Whitney, unlike Becca, has worn her heart on her sleeve from day 1 and IMO would be visibly devastated if she was F2. Especially after that HTD with her sister...

You are probably right. Guess I am just saying that for me right now the F1 isn't a definite. And I like both girls so that's a nice thing....can't remember the last season where I felt that way...maybe Chris and Roberto.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:17 pm

I agree. I didn't want to believe "fridge gate", so I've been especially watchful for that kind of clue ever since.

I'm sure this has been discussed, but can someone remind me how we know that Becca's necklace pic is post FRC and not HTD?
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 8 - Monday Feb 16 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+62
luvstx
gurlbrit
whatever
fabgirl
Rosemary8
northernviewer
MVMom39forever
Pattycake92
Longhornfan
Miyala
quietpal