SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 24 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by edenpol Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:26 am

umngirl wrote:

First off, I was responding to someone else's questions. They asked who was posting more pictures and looking for more attention. I answered with solid numbers. AdvoCare is Josh's job and he barely posts about it. Andi can pimp whatever products she'd like but when you don't have an actual job as well it's comes off a certain way. Secondly, I was genuinely asking when he stopped gushing because that's probably when the breakup process really began. So he was honest when he said he didn't miss her because they've been apart emotionally longer than just January.
Ok, cool, so I misunderstood you. oops!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by notarose Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:08 pm

aviej wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't recall any former BP or BIP contestant that got so much exposure over one weekend. The next several weeks might give us clues as to what his plans are for the future. If he remains in the public eye, then that will further confirm my suspicions they are grooming him for TB. After reading that article, where he states he would be open to that, paraphrasing, we know he probably wouldn't say no. We also know, IMO TPTB would love to have him. Depending on any potential contestants that come out of Kaitlyn's season, I think he'll be the one.

Although I think he should go on BIP, it would be fun for him to meet former contestants and have fun, at this stage in his life, I think he'd rather be TB and potentially meet his future wife. Filming won't start till the fall, so he has time to think about it and TPTB will continue planting the seed. JMHOs
I hear you GA. But I think Fleiss also said that this season's crop of guys is the best they've had. So I don't know what chances Josh has if TPTB are sold on the current cast. no idea

Best might mean great viewer entertainment.  I found Chris' season entertaining because of the girls but didn't see a lot of Bette choices in the bunch. Same may be true this season.
I also found the guys on Andi's season really great but would have never chosen Chris as Bach while watching the season. In his case, it was best storyline - Prince Farming. TPTB might consider Josh as a male version of an F1 returnee storyline like Em.  Or perhaps someone this season has a great storyline to brand the next season.
I see Josh being interested in The Bach partly because it has more prestige than BIP.  I also do think he is at a point where he is ready to marry if he finds someone. I don't find him very articulate but neither was Chris and that show had high ratings. Hard to say if he would do BIP but he only said no Bette. 
One thing I did notice while sleuthing is that Kaitlyn has very attractive guys and many are self employed or seem to have jobs they can easily be away from.  That is a factor.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:56 pm

I don't think Josh would do BIP . At least I hope not . I'm almost sure that if he did do it he wouldn't be able to be the bachelor because if I'm not mistaken there has to be a time span between doing two reality shows ( I think it's 6 mo to a year) and BIP wouldn't be enough time from when the bachelor starts filming . Someone might want to fact check it but Im pretty sure that's how it is. ( I know for a fact it's like that with game shows ).
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:08 pm

Jolena wrote:I don't think Josh would do BIP . At least I hope not . I'm almost sure that if he did do it he wouldn't be able to be the bachelor because if I'm not mistaken there has to be a time span between doing two reality shows ( I think it's 6 mo to a year) and BIP wouldn't be enough time from when the bachelor starts filming . Someone might want to fact check it but Im pretty sure that's how it is. ( I know for a fact it's like that with game shows ).
ITA. And the timing is not the main reason, IMO that I don't see Josh doing BIP. BIP has a past-contestant pool of people that go on BIP and I don't see Josh having any interest in any of the girls that may be there and certainly nothing serious with those choices. And that, imo, will keep him away if he is serious about finding someone when he already knows about them. I recall Ashley I and Jillian gushing over how they wished Josh would be on BIP. I just think his star power is above that. And from the pool of contestants other than Nick on Kaitlyn's season, I just don't see one as bachelor lead above Josh. If he is not at minimum wooed to be the next bachelor I will be surprised. Just imagine! Josh was F1 and Nick was F2 and this year they both may be having second chances in different arenas? It's a producer's dream and media fodder. Both Andi's exes out to find love. :shocked!: :yes: I can see it now...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Jolena wrote:I don't think Josh would do BIP . At least I hope not . I'm almost sure that if he did do it he wouldn't be able to be the bachelor because if I'm not mistaken there has to be a time span between doing two reality shows ( I think it's 6 mo to a year) and BIP wouldn't be enough time from when the bachelor starts filming . Someone might want to fact check it but Im pretty sure that's how it is. ( I know for a fact it's like that with game shows ).
ITA. And the timing is not the main reason, IMO that I don't see Josh doing BIP. BIP has a past-contestant pool of people that go on BIP and I don't see Josh having any interest in any of the girls that may be there and certainly nothing serious with those choices. And that, imo, will keep him away if he is serious about finding someone when he already knows about them. I recall Ashley I and Jillian gushing over how they wished Josh would be on BIP. I just think his star power is above that. And from the pool of contestants other than Nick on Kaitlyn's season, I just don't see one as bachelor lead above Josh. If he is not at minimum wooed to be the next bachelor I will be surprised. Just imagine! Josh was F1 and Nick was F2 and this year they both may be having second chances in different arenas? It's a producer's dream and media fodder. Both Andi's exes out to find love. :shocked!: :yes: I can see it now...

To the bolded, it would be ratings gold!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:43 pm

Have not posted in months but just wanted to chime in on what is being posted.  IMO  Yes.  Josh could have been less insensitive answering the question if he missed Andi.  But when you are thrown a dumb question like that you don't have time to think.  It would have been better if he said he missed the good times because I'm sure there were many good times.

This is my opinion on how I saw their relationship.  They did have many qualities that were the same, both strong personalities so I'm sure if they were arguing it would have been a draw as to who would win if either of them.  They also at one time truly loved each other.  The easy banter with each other, the way they would just look in each others eyes proved to me that their physical chemistry was something some people never experience, they were the best looking couple together to ever come out of this franchise.  

I agree with Nannymargie that in the Veteran's Day interview with Reuben Jay that they did, Josh said they were still very much in love, needed to buy a home et cetera.  And Josh was not faking that.  He was very upbeat, happy and playful in that interview.  It was right after that interview that I noticed a change in their attitude toward each other on twitter and instagram.  First Josh and then Andi followed.  And even after spending all that time at Christmas with Josh's family and then NYE I felt that you could cut the tension with a knife.  So I feel they were all in for the first six months and then after that making half hearted attempts to get on the same page.

I feel when it really came down to it that some of the less attractive parts of Andi's personality little by little started to surface and Josh saw that they really were not the same as far as their values.  For instance, how many times did we see tweets from people that had met them and said how rude Andi was to them, but they always said that Josh was very friendly.  If that was the case I would imagine that every time that happened that it embarrassed Josh.  He might have overlooked it for awhile but then realized he couldn't turn his head any longer.  In the beginning I think Andi was all for doing the AdvoCare with Josh but then lost her interest.  And I'm not condemning Andi if that's the case because she absolutely is entitled to her interests.  But I also think when she lost interest she didn't want Josh to do it any more.  I saw myself a couple tweets from Andi telling him to put the freaking AdvoCare away and come and cuddle.  And I think most significant of all is that Josh was sincere about wanting to get married and have children.  I don't believe Andi wanted that as quickly as Josh did.  Josh is going to be 31 and I'm sure he is thinking ahead at his age and wanted to enjoy his children growing up before he got much older.  I think Andi figured she had a good 4 or 5 years before she wanted that.

As far as family is concerned he is very close to his family as he stated on the show and Andi as stated on the show wanted to make it clear that if her and Josh got together that their family would be the priority.  And I believe that if she were married to him and they had children that she would have been his priority.  But that doesn't mean you can't still have a very close relationship with your family as well.  I can only remember two times that they were with his family that we know of from the time of the finale which was the end of July up until they had the pre Thanksgiving dinner at the Dorfmans the end of November.  Those two times were at football games, one in Charlottte for the KC Chiefs and one in Athens for UGA.  That's not a lot of family time, at least for Josh, when he was used to a more closer relationship with them.  So although I believe that Josh was real in everything he said to Andi on the show that he found out after living with her for almost 8 months that little by little there were too many things that were red flags to him.

And when little things start to appear in a relationship and neither really puts the effort in to change it is bound to hit a brick wall.  

I do not believe that Andi was the total cause of the breakup because to say that would be to say that Josh was a Saint and we all know he is not that.  Everyone has faults and it all depends on what those faults are and if they are deal breakers or not.  

I would like to look back at this and say that we got a real love story with Andi and Josh but in the end it was not to be.  I would sincerely like to see Andi find someone with more of her values and for Josh to find someone with more of his values.   But I hope they also keep in mind that you also have to have the chemistry and the easy comfort with each other and the banter and all the qualities that Josh wanted in a women.  I think if Josh got strictly a goody two shoes that he couldn't tease and banter with and that couldn't give him a good argument once in a while, et cetera, that he would be bored very quickly.  It's all about finding a balance of all of these things.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:24 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Have not posted in months but just wanted to chime in on what is being posted.  IMO  Yes.  Josh could have been less insensitive answering the question if he missed Andi.  But when you are thrown a dumb question like that you don't have time to think.  It would have been better if he said he missed the good times because I'm sure there were many good times.

This is my opinion on how I saw their relationship.  They did have many qualities that were the same, both strong personalities so I'm sure if they were arguing it would have been a draw as to who would win if either of them.  They also at one time truly loved each other.  The easy banter with each other, the way they would just look in each others eyes proved to me that their physical chemistry was something some people never experience, they were the best looking couple together to ever come out of this franchise.  

I agree with Nannymargie that in the Veteran's Day interview with Reuben Jay that they did, Josh said they were still very much in love, needed to buy a home et cetera.  And Josh was not faking that.  He was very upbeat, happy and playful in that interview.  It was right after that interview that I noticed a change in their attitude toward each other on twitter and instagram.  First Josh and then Andi followed.  And even after spending all that time at Christmas with Josh's family and then NYE I felt that you could cut the tension with a knife.  So I feel they were all in for the first six months and then after that making half hearted attempts to get on the same page.

I feel when it really came down to it that some of the less attractive parts of Andi's personality little by little started to surface and Josh saw that they really were not the same as far as their values.  For instance, how many times did we see tweets from people that had met them and said how rude Andi was to them, but they always said that Josh was very friendly.  If that was the case I would imagine that every time that happened that it embarrassed Josh.  He might have overlooked it for awhile but then realized he couldn't turn his head any longer.  In the beginning I think Andi was all for doing the AdvoCare with Josh but then lost her interest.  And I'm not condemning Andi if that's the case because she absolutely is entitled to her interests.  But I also think when she lost interest she didn't want Josh to do it any more.  I saw myself a couple tweets from Andi telling him to put the freaking AdvoCare away and come and cuddle.  And I think most significant of all is that Josh was sincere about wanting to get married and have children.  I don't believe Andi wanted that as quickly as Josh did.  Josh is going to be 31 and I'm sure he is thinking ahead at his age and wanted to enjoy his children growing up before he got much older.  I think Andi figured she had a good 4 or 5 years before she wanted that.

As far as family is concerned he is very close to his family as he stated on the show and Andi as stated on the show wanted to make it clear that if her and Josh got together that their family would be the priority.  And I believe that if she were married to him and they had children that she would have been his priority.  But that doesn't mean you can't still have a very close relationship with your family as well.  I can only remember two times that they were with his family that we know of from the time of the finale which was the end of July up until they had the pre Thanksgiving dinner at the Dorfmans the end of November.  Those two times were at football games, one in Charlottte for the KC Chiefs and one in Athens for UGA.  That's not a lot of family time, at least for Josh, when he was used to a more closer relationship with them.  So although I believe that Josh was real in everything he said to Andi on the show that he found out after living with her for almost 8 months that little by little there were too many things that were red flags to him.

And when little things start to appear in a relationship and neither really puts the effort in to change it is bound to hit a brick wall.  

I do not believe that Andi was the total cause of the breakup because to say that would be to say that Josh was a Saint and we all know he is not that.  Everyone has faults and it all depends on what those faults are and if they are deal breakers or not.  

I would like to look back at this and say that we got a real love story with Andi and Josh but in the end it was not to be.  I would sincerely like to see Andi find someone with more of her values and for Josh to find someone with more of his values.   But I hope they also keep in mind that you also have to have the chemistry and the easy comfort with each other and the banter and all the qualities that Josh wanted in a women.  I think if Josh got strictly a goody two shoes that he couldn't tease and banter with and that couldn't give him a good argument once in a while, et cetera, that he would be bored very quickly.  It's all about finding a balance of all of these things.

Welcome back Laura , missed your posts Smiley!! I agree that as much as we wanted to see them make a go of it , they just werent meant to be . Moving foward I hope the Josh fans will help in sending tptb some message and tweets to make Josh the next star of the show . Fingers crossed !! Smiley f"
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:30 pm

If Josh is serious about settling down and starting a family this show is NOT the way to do it. The track record is not very good and not sure how he would feel about 2 broken engagements if it didn't work out again. I would prefer he find someone to marry the regular way.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:57 pm

^ Me, too. There are so many healthy venues available to him and he has a lot going for him, so exploring those would be a better bet. 
The only definite positive this franchise could bring him is more name recognition.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:02 pm

Personally I think Josh is looking (prudently in a way) to maximize income from his profile ... I bet he would do BIP if the price was right or if he was chasing commentator or other public facing opportunities where anything that raises his profile in the public eye is a career-advancing move. Marcus had a quiet romantic experience on the show on his own terms. You can in a way create whatever TV version of yourself you like. Lover, fighter, drinker, peacemaker, whatever you want. I would not rule it out. Nor Bachelor, but he will have competition for that role among the new people on Kaitlyn's season. You can see Nick trying to stay relevant. He has consistently been kept in the mix by production (thinking back to the pre ATFR visit, and how many minutes they assigned to him in the MTA, the ATFR, etc. That in TV land is an indication that he is considered an optioned talent they would work with again. Like Britt. And poor Arie).
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:14 pm

^^ Agreed about Josh wanting to maximize income. I do think that he wants to get married and have a family, but I don't think he's in a rush to do it. He probably thinks "well, if Bachelor doesn't lead me to finding the love of my life, so well! At least I made some money, got some free advertising, and I'm still young and have time to meet someone". I would be surprised if we didn't see him on either BIP or Bachelor - I think it's just up to him, if he wants to turn down BIP if he thinks he has a shot at the Bachelor. I personally think that they have some really good options from this season's Bachelorette and we know TPTB are going to prefer going with a recent option over someone who hasn't been on TV for 1.5 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:18 pm

Laura, I respect your opinion and the opinions of those who feel the way that you do but I have to disagree with you. I get that he may have been caught off guard with that question, but I don't think that it's an excuse for him to make such an insensitive comment.
I do agree with you though - they truly loved each other and their physical chemistry really is something that most people never experience.
I absolutely love Andi. I don't think she's perfect. Everybody has faults, but I don't think that there was anything wrong with her personality. I know that there have been a few people who felt that Andi may have been rude to them, but at the same time, there are many people who met Andi and talked about how nice she was. I can even say that Eden and I emailed her. She actually took the time to respond to our email and her response was very sweet.
Maybe Andi did lose interest in Advocare and she's entitled to that, but I don't think that she ever tried to stop Josh from doing Advocare. Maybe she didn't like Advocare all that much, but I felt that she supported him with it - she went to Advocare events, she posted pictures on her Instagram to advertise Advocare and she even did the Advocare phone call with him. So I really do think that Andi tried her best to support Josh and his interests.
I do agree that Josh and Andi had different time frames for having kids. Some people may have a different opinion about this, but I don't think that that was enough to end an engagement. But then again, maybe there were other issues that we don't know about. But I felt that they could have at least tried to compromise on when they should have kids.
I know that Josh is extremely close to his family but I also think that Andi is close to her family and her family means a lot to her. I don't think Josh should ever have to give up his family, but I also think that if he gets married he should make his wife and kids a priority. I agreed with Andi on that point. I agree that while he was with Andi, he didn't visit his family as often as he used to, but I don't blame Andi for that. If Josh wanted to visit them, he should have.

So anyway, I do think that they both had similar values, but other issues could have gotten in the way of their relationship. I don't think that Andi alone should be blamed and I don't think she should take most of the blame either. I think they both made mistakes. I do think that their love and chemistry is once in a lifetime, but I wish them both the best.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win