SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 34 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lifestyle - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Mustang19 Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:29 pm

aviej wrote:Josh had always struck me as someone who was low key when it came to SM. He was low key before the show, his activity increased significantly during the show as he was in the limelight and post breakup his activity went back to being infrequent. But of late, Josh's SM has increased big time and it can possibly rival the level of activity he had while with Andi. Sounds to me he's trying desperately to stay relevant so that he can get the Bachelor pick.

Does his activity include interaction with Bach producers, former contestants, etc.? I don't follow him, only what I read here, but it seems he has mostly stayed away from Bach related activities since the break up. My guess is that most or all of his SM activity is related to his Advocare business with a few family activities thrown in the mix.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

lifestyle - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:43 pm

I think if he felt the need to stay "relevant" in Bachelor Nation, he would have posted tweet pics and IG's of him with Marcus, when they both were at Josh's event at UCLA. Also he saw Marcus and Lacy, so he missed another time to post pics of the 3 of them to stay "relevant".

Mustang19, you are correct. Most of his SM activities are for his Advocare, various charity events, longtime friends, and his family. Yes he went to the Iheart concert and Robert and Kiptyn were there too, but he didn't go to see them nor to promote himself, imo. As for DWTS, he went to support Chris and to meet Whitney. I was surpised at the lack, or just a few pictures of Josh for both of those LA events. Doesn't seem like self-promotion, imo

I'm just thankful Josh's life doesn't involve drinking (wine) as a priority, as does MeAndi's. Brunch, dinner, evening, she's always 'sippin', and it seems 7 days a week.  #RedFlag #RunJoshRun  laugh out loud

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:I think if he felt the need to stay "relevant" in Bachelor Nation, he would have posted tweet pics and IG's of him with Marcus, when they both were at Josh's event at UCLA. Also he saw Marcus and Lacy, so he missed another time to post pics of the 3 of them to stay "relevant".

Mustang19, you are correct. Most of his SM activities are for his Advocare, various charity events,  longtime friends, and his family. Yes he went to the Iheart concert and Robert and Kiptyn were there too, but he didn't go to see them nor to promote himself, imo. As for DWTS, he went to support Chris and to meet Whitney. I was surpised at the lack, or just a few pictures of Josh for both of those LA events. Doesn't seem like self-promotion, imo

I'm just thankful Josh's life doesn't involve drinking (wine) as a priority, as does MeAndi's. Brunch, dinner, evening, she's always 'sippin', and it seems 7 days a week.  #RedFlag #RunJoshRun  laugh out loud

Why does Josh not mention Advocare when he tweets when he went to Cali or KY or NYC. Did I miss that?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:08 pm

There were fan pics posted of Josh and Marcus at UCLA on Thursday April 1st, the day of the speaking engagement. The trip to Cali wasn't for Advocare I don't think. Since he was there, he probably made arrangements to go to iHeart Radio Awards on the Sunday and  DWTS on the Monday night.

Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog · 3h 3 hours ago
Any fun places in NYC to watch the Nat'l Championship game tonight??

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote: I think if he felt the need to stay "relevant" in Bachelor Nation, he would have posted tweet pics and IG's of him with Marcus, when they both were at Josh's event at UCLA. Also he saw Marcus and Lacy, so he missed another time to post pics of the 3 of them to stay "relevant".

Mustang19, you are correct. Most of his SM activities are for his Advocare, various charity events,  longtime friends, and his family. Yes he went to the Iheart concert and Robert and Kiptyn were there too, but he didn't go to see them nor to promote himself, imo. As for DWTS, he went to support Chris and to meet Whitney. I was surpised at the lack, or just a few pictures of Josh for both of those LA events. Doesn't seem like self-promotion, imo

You make a good point here Georgia Lindsey. If Josh wants to "stay relevant" in the Bach world, he really needs to step up his game and perhaps follow the example of a certain former lead on SM. Oh wait...he isn't following her. sneakyl

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:47 am

Sarah ‏@SarrBeaarr 2h2 hours ago
Yo low key TMZ Josh from the bachelorette and Ashley I from The Bachelor are on a date at the dream hotel lounge @jmurbulldog @ashleyiaco
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:51 am

Who is Ashley I?

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:19 am

lexforlife wrote:Who is Ashley I?
The other virgin from CS season.  The Kartrashian wannabe.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:04 am

Those two would make a great couple! Both immature and lacking in relationship experience.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:54 am

I dont see them as a good match at all! They may have just been having casual drinks together while he's in town. I doubt it was an actual "date".

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:58 am

Did I read in here that she said she was into him and he started following her after she said that?

lifestyle - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:39 am

Yes. On MM''s spreecast she said she was into him. He did follow her and Jillian after that, probably out of curiosity. I could totally see Ashley chasing after Josh. Especially knowing he was in NYC. I don't think there is any harm in them having drinks together but I don't see it developing into amything more than a flirtation and friendship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win