SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 39 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by sara11 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:55 pm

http://theonlinewatchmovies.com/ok-exclusive-josh-murray-reveals-the-reason-behind-andi-dorfman-split-were-very-different-people/ 

interview by josh about the break up. definitely made me think that a large part of this had to do with religion and family planning.

sara11

Back to top Go down

AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by emad0722 Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:03 pm

sara11 wrote:http://theonlinewatchmovies.com/ok-exclusive-josh-murray-reveals-the-reason-behind-andi-dorfman-split-were-very-different-people/ 

interview by josh about the break up. definitely made me think that a large part of this had to do with religion and family planning.

link is gone already sad what did it say??

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:12 pm

emad0722 wrote:
sara11 wrote:http://theonlinewatchmovies.com/ok-exclusive-josh-murray-reveals-the-reason-behind-andi-dorfman-split-were-very-different-people/ 

link is gone already sad what did it say??

OK! Exclusive: Josh Murray Reveals The Reason Behind Andi Dorfman Split: ‘We’re Very Different People’

Not many Bachelor couples make it after the final rose, but Bachelor nation believed Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray would be an exception because of their seemingly picture perfect relationship. Unfortunately, the cute couple ended their engagement after only five months together.

“We’re very different people in a lot of very important ways,” Josh exclusively told OKMagazine.com at AdvoCare’s Mixer event. “It just unfortunately didn’t work out in the end.”

Although The Bachelorette stars insisted they would “continue to be good friends” in a statement released at the time of their split, the former baseball player admitted that he isn’t in much contact with his ex.

“She lives in New York and I’m in Atlanta and I’ve been very, very busy, as I’m sure she has a hectic schedule,” he explained. “We really don’t have much time to really speak much.”

But one member from the Bachelor franchise Josh does stay in touch with is his former co-star Chris Soules! The Atlanta native recently visited Prince Farming on Dancing With the Stars. When asked if he would ever consider joining the dancing competition, Josh replied, “Who knows what’s going to happen in the future, but it looks like a fun time!”

Currently single, Josh hasn’t even thought about getting back out there by joining the franchise’s spinoff, Bachelor in Paradise (sorry, ladies!), but he does have a better idea as to what he wants in his future wife.

“Somebody that is a family-oriented person, somebody that likes to chill,” he explained.

In the meantime, the AdvoCare endorser is keeping occupied with his involvement with the nutrition brand, which helps users achieve a healthy lifestyle through their weight-management, sports performance and skincare products.

“My younger brother became an endorser after college and I started trying the products out and I absolutely loved them,” he explained of how he got involved with the company. “I wanted to share them because I believe in the product. I jumped on board and I became an adviser and I started spreading the word to help people get healthy.”

In addition to taking the products – his favorite is Spark! – Josh gave tips on how to look as fit as he does.

“It’s all about really eating healthy, trying to exercise as much as you can,” he shared. “What I’ve learned is most people don’t get enough of the nutrients in their body just from basic foods, so if you could do all that and incorporate some products in your diet as well, then you can just feel fantastic.”

What do you think of Josh’s comments about Andi? Do you want to see him on another reality show? Tell us in the comments below or tweet @OKMagazine!

http://theonlinewatchmovies.com/ok-exclusive-josh-murray-reveals-the-reason-behind-andi-dorfman-split-were-very-different-people/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Josh posted the group photo with kardashley on IG and I don't think I've ever been more entertained in a comment section before, poor ash!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:19 pm

this jus got interesting laugh out loud I would have never thought he was going to post that pic

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Its funny, I really didn't like Ashley I during the show but I have loved her post-show...which to me show waaaaaay more about a person.

She handled all the negativity with class, intellect and humor. Post show she is actually someone who I really like, I think she is smart and hilarious, and based fan interactions has received nothing but positive reaction.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:21 pm

sara11 wrote:Josh posted the group photo with kardashley on IG and I don't think I've ever been more entertained in a comment section before, poor ash!

I'm not surprised. Jodi and Andi fans are relentless...their comments in Sharleen's "bromance" picture with Nick prove that they have not moved on. If Josh does end up going on BIP, it will not be pretty for whatever girl he hooks up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:22 pm

joshmurray11
2 hours ago
Had such a great time in NYC, it's always nice meeting new friends! #AdvoCareInNYC @lindsiechrisley @ashley_iaconetti

AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 11093125_812845072085506_1452711014_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 1f49c

AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 8367-910 AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 I_got_13 AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:24 pm

I actually was expecting him to post it. laugh out loud

AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:26 pm

sara11 wrote:Josh posted the group photo with kardashley on IG and I don't think I've ever been more entertained in a comment section before, poor ash!

I may still be a fan of theirs; solo & what they had together, have moved past it, and even though I don't care for Ashley I. if Josh wants to date her, then that's his choice. Would never post a comment like some of those girls are! Yikes!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 1f49c

AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 8367-910 AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 I_got_13 AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 AdvoCareInNYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:29 pm

Linds911 wrote:

I may still be a fan of theirs; solo & what they had together, have moved past it, and even though I don't care for Ashley I. if Josh wants to date her, then that's his choice. Would never post a comment like some of those girls are! Yikes!

Haha, sorry didn't mean to lump all Jodi fans together! I know that the vast majority of you are normal, level-headed people. Just a few crazies that give everyone a bad name!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:50 pm

I feel so bad. These people in the comments are ruthless! laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win