SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 64 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AdvoCare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by umngirl Fri May 15, 2015 9:58 am

^That's most likely exactly what they are doing. Josh will most likely be jerked around like Arie was in the buildup of two seasons only to be told "nope". Then again, I think josh enjoys the attention so he probably doesn't care.

AdvoCare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 64 87b72b10 AdvoCare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 64 86669110 AdvoCare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

AdvoCare - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 10:03 am

umngirl wrote:^That's most likely exactly what they are doing. Josh will most likely be jerked around like Arie was in the buildup of two seasons only to be told "nope". Then again, I think josh enjoys the attention so he probably doesn't care.
I agree, but I'm sure he's buying it. I'm really wanting up to the idea though, I can just imagine it all now at f3- "I love Suzy more than my family!! No, wait! I love Betty more than Suzy but I love Sabel the most! Man, math is hard! Can I phone a friend?"

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 15, 2015 10:26 am

Alanna wrote:
umngirl wrote:^That's most likely exactly what they are doing. Josh will most likely be jerked around like Arie was in the buildup of two seasons only to be told "nope". Then again, I think josh enjoys the attention so he probably doesn't care.
I agree, but I'm sure he's buying it. I'm really wanting up to the idea though, I can just imagine it all now at f3- "I love Suzy more than my family!! No, wait! I love Betty more than Suzy but I love Sabel the most! Man, math is hard! Can I phone a friend?"

Alanna, you're hilarious! Always make me laugh. Personally, I might skip TB if Josh was the lead. I still can't forget his promises, like "unconditional love" or "will support you forever and ever" or blab blab....Yeah right!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 10:59 am

vivi2 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Alanna, you're hilarious!  Always make me laugh.  Personally, I might skip TB if Josh was the lead.  I still can't forget his promises, like "unconditional love" or "will support you forever and ever" or blab blab....Yeah right!

Ahh, girl! That's because you didn't get the super secret Josh-speak decoder ring in the mail last season. Mine finally arrived recently, it got lost in the mail, but better late than never, ya know?

Here we go-
unconditional love...for the next 3 months
will support you forever and ever until it's too hard and you're too much trouble

Okay, okay, I'm done. This is just way too easy laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 11:18 am

Alanna, you are too funny. rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Well you can't have a discussion without different opinions, so I'm going to throw in some positive to change things up a bit.

I don't find Josh to be fake, Ken-like, or always wanting to be perfect at all. I think he's as genuine as they come. He speaks his mind, unfiltered, unlike some who say what they think people want to hear or what makes them look better. Josh appears to have a self-deprecating humor and a real goofy side. Andi commented several times about how he just did what he wanted and didn't care how he looked, he just wanted to have fun. Those are hardly the qualities of someone plastic and definitely NOTHING like a Jake Pavelka.

And if being passionate about things you care about, and being happy with life and smiling a lot is a bad thing, bring on bad! I'll take it!

I really want a lead that is genuine about finding love, getting married etc. and Josh would be that guy. That seems rare for the Bachelor franchise, as I think few do go on it for that reason. I don't look forward to Katelyn's season for anything other than cheap entertainment because I don't believe she is serious about settling down. I like a good love story, with some fun thrown in too, and I think Josh could bring that as the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri May 15, 2015 4:17 pm

peggy0221 wrote:In fact, I never find this guy good looking. It's just me, I know.
And his ear to ear smile doesn't always look heartfelt to me, like I said, he knows he has to he perfect. This is how I see Josh, he thinks he needs to be perfect. I never see him showing a bit of vulnerability, so I don't like a lead like this.

Yes, he has all the good qualities, but I don't want to see a human Ken doll fall in love with a human Barbie doll. I want to see someone with depth, with feelings, with a sign of human that I can relate to.

And I never think it's about the jock edit that shapes him this way in my mind, it's the overall vibes I get from him from the start to now
giggling cantstopl I agree
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri May 15, 2015 4:21 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Well you can't have a discussion without different opinions, so I'm going to throw in some positive to change things up a bit.

I don't find Josh to be fake, Ken-like, or always wanting to be perfect at all. I think he's as genuine as they come. He speaks his mind, unfiltered, unlike some who say what they think people want to hear or what makes them look better.  Josh appears to have a self-deprecating humor and a real goofy side. Andi commented several times about how he just did what he wanted and didn't care how he looked, he just wanted to have fun.  Those are hardly the qualities of someone plastic and definitely NOTHING like a Jake Pavelka.  

And if being passionate about things you care about, and being happy with life and smiling a lot is a bad thing, bring on bad! I'll take it!

I really want a lead that is genuine about finding love, getting married etc. and Josh would be that guy.  That seems rare for the Bachelor franchise, as I think few do go on it for that reason.  I don't look forward to Katelyn's season for anything other than cheap entertainment because I don't believe she is serious about settling down. I like a good love story, with some fun thrown in too, and I think Josh could bring that as the lead.  

I hear what you're saying Laudergirl. But if he really is interested in getting married to me, TB bachelor should not be an option for him, especially as he went down that road already and it failed. His best bet, is the natural, traditional route. It's not like he would have trouble in hooking up with someone otherwise anyways....
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 15, 2015 6:01 pm

aviej wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:Well you can't have a discussion without different opinions, so I'm going to throw in some positive to change things up a bit.

I don't find Josh to be fake, Ken-like, or always wanting to be perfect at all. I think he's as genuine as they come. He speaks his mind, unfiltered, unlike some who say what they think people want to hear or what makes them look better.  Josh appears to have a self-deprecating humor and a real goofy side. Andi commented several times about how he just did what he wanted and didn't care how he looked, he just wanted to have fun.  Those are hardly the qualities of someone plastic and definitely NOTHING like a Jake Pavelka.  

I really want a lead that is genuine about finding love, getting married etc. and Josh would be that guy.  That seems rare for the Bachelor franchise, as I think few do go on it for that reason.  I don't look forward to Katelyn's season for anything other than cheap entertainment because I don't believe she is serious about settling down. I like a good love story, with some fun thrown in too, and I think Josh could bring that as the lead.  

I hear what you're saying Laudergirl. But if he really is interested in getting married to me, TB bachelor should not be an option for him, especially as he went down that road already and it failed. His best bet, is the natural, traditional route. It's not like he would have trouble in hooking up with someone otherwise anyways....

Good point Aviej the track record on this show is not good. If he is serious about finding someone the old fashion way is the best way if that is what he really wants.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 8:29 pm

I think we can't forget that the lead is actually a reality show character, that it requires some qualities to keep the audience interest. a good person not necessarily mean he is a good tv character. just take survivor as an example, many contestants are survivor loyal fans, they are good person and some are successful in life too, but they may not be the good players in this game and audience will find them boring too.

And I don't think Josh is a bad guy, it's the personality he has not fitting my desire to want in a future lead. I may want him to be a friend and want to see him happy, but I don't want him as a lead.

JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri May 15, 2015 8:43 pm

I want that type of lead too and think that Josh has it but I truly want him to find love on his own.  I think Josh likes to take things slow in a relationship and after the disaster with MeAndi  I want him to find the perfect match for him.  Not fooled by some wannabe spotlight seeking hunger woman. JMO

I do not find Josh fake at all I see a kind hearted man that works very hard . That is very easy on the eyes :cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 10:00 pm

I thought Josh was far from perfect! He was flustered during his 1st conversation with Andi & told her he would throw her in the pool. He was frustrated when his basketball team lost. He got angry when one of the guys bragged about getting a phone number from a waitress. He waited longer than anyone to tell Andi he loved her. I think he's been the most real showing many different emotions. And what about the Scarf, laugh out loud. Not only don't I think he is Ken like, I think he is very genuine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win