Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:49 pm

imo, The tabloid stuff will be just another bump JP and Ashley will both sail right over. I love their resilience and support of each other. That's what real love is all about and that's the love that survives the test of time and a lifetime, because we all have bumpy roads along life's path, it's how we react that is the test of love. That's why "for better or worse" is usually in the marriage vowels.

I don't even want to think if I was ever on this show, the tools I dated in my early twenties ,before I met my soulmate, would be spewing to tabloids. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:45 pm

For some reason her blond hair looks too light for her eyebrows?? :-/ was she born blond??

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:43 pm

I am confused, is this the 2.5 year relationship he mentioned :greenman:

ilb123

Female Posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:59 pm

She is pretty! So who was the girl tweeting about JP? Just a friend?

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think maybe he ought to be grateful for Bentley because that's how he made inroads into Ashley's heart. He got to comfort her to sleep on their first date and then got good makeout action that change everything after her confession on their second date. Bentley was a sadistic jerk, but it worked out quite well for JP. LOL!

I did get quite tickled when JP thought that Bentley had returned AGAIN! Now THAT would have probably irritated him a little more ... He might have wanted to have words with him to tell him to go away himself.

Actually, this is really true. If everything had been sunshine and roses for her, she never would have realized how much she needs and wants to be with someone she feels is a strong, protective partner like JP.

I do love how he laughs and rolls his eyes every time she announces she has a "surprise" or "something" for him- whether it's about the men returning or the FS card. He knows it's all from TPTB and is like "Oh really? Goody! What's next?" rotfl

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I hope you don't mind me posting this in the no discussion thread. Thanks for doing this weekly recap. Smiley
Of course! Thanks for keeping things so organized here!

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Well, any of us can be a blond. LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Aww I love non bitter exes!! No wonder he still talks to this one.

ETA: kinda surprised she's a blonde!LOL

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 pm

She's gorgeous!

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:37 pm

#5... if he made sushi, then technically, he didn't "cook" for her...

RichLP

Male Posts : 3382

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Next bachelorette? She's gorgeous!

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 pm

The Bachelorette: 7 Things to Know About J.P. Rosenbaum’s Last Girlfriend!
July 27th, 2011 3:49 pm / Author: Laura Lane

The Bachelorette’s J.P. Rosenbaum is on track to steal Ashley Hebert’s heart on the anticipated finale on Aug. 1, but before Ashley, there was Lindsay Godt, the last woman J.P. dated before deciding to go on the show. Here’s everything you need to know about the beautiful blond who stole J.P.’s heart.

1. She Looks Like Emily Maynard!
Perhaps J.P. was hoping Bachelor winner Emily Maynard would be the Bachelorette – she certainly seems to be his type. While Lindsay’s friends refer to her as a “Reese Witherspoon look-a-like,” Lindsay is a spitting image of Brad Womack’s ex Emily.

OK! NEWS: BACHELORETTE RECAP — ASHLEY HEBERT GETS DUMPED AGAIN; RYAN PARK RETURNS

2. She’s smart.
Don’t let the blonde hair fool you, this girl has beauty and brains. She graduated from Syracuse University and is an attorney in New York. How is this girl still single?

3. She had his parent’s approval

J.P. and Lindsay were family friends and had known each other for years before they dated. Their parents would have been thrilled had things worked out for the couple. “She knows his parents and everything,” a friend tells OK!. “They had a good relationship it just didn’t work out.”

OK! GALLERY: BACHELORETTE ASHLEY HEBERT BANS BOZOS IN L.A.

4. Her friends wanted them together.
Lindsay’s friends fell in love with J.P. and couldn’t understand why the smart and sexy couple couldn’t make it work. “She’s very sweet, she’s beautiful, she’s an attorney, she’s very smart, she’s adorable — I mean I thought they looked good together!” says her friend.

5. J.P. cooked for Lindsay.
“I remember one of their dates he went over to her apartment and made her sushi,” a friend of Lindsay’s tells OK!. “I thought that was really cute.”

OK! EXCLUSIVE: EMILY MAYNARD — TORN BETWEEN LOVE & FAME

6. They still talk.
J.P. even texted Lindsay when he saw her picture in OK! magazine this week. “They’re still friends, they still talk, but they didn’t have that something that makes it last forever,” says a friend.

7. She doesn’t watch The Bachelorette
While she may have moved on from J.P., watching her ex date another woman on national television is still too close for comfort for Lindsay. “She doesn’t like to watch all of that,” a friend tells OK!.

FOR MORE ON THE BACHELORETTE‘S J.P ROSENBAUM AND HIS EX LINDSAY, PICK UP THIS WEEK’S ALL NEW OK! — ON SALE EVERYWHERE NOW!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Pattycake92 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers