Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm not too sure whether I should put this here or in the Ashley/F1 forum so please let me know if I should move it. This is your taste of the new tabloids.

Summary:
US has an onlooker's report of the FRCs and some blurry pics from each LCD. Mentioned on the cover but not the main cover story
OK reverses itself and has a positive piece on JP called "Secrets Revealed". Mentioned on the cover but not the main cover story
IN TOUCH has another negative story about Ashley and JP being doomed called "JP's Double Life" or something like that. It's the main cover story.
LIFE & STYLE has a 2 page spread on the F2. Not mentioned on the cover.
STAR has a "bombshell" about each of the F2. Not mention on the cover.

US's story does not mention who the F1 and F2 are but in terms of the details pretty much confirms the spoilers we have about the FRC. It mentions Ashley taking proposals from both guys, says the F2 reacts with anger, and quotes an unnamed insider saying there won't be friendship between the lead and F2 guy after this. It also says Ashley's sister told Ashley she saw more attraction between Ashley and Brad than Ashley and JP. The article mentions Ashley had to take some time and compose herself after that incident. The article says the F1's proposal was very emotional and they both poured their hearts out. An unnamed insider is quoted saying they're the real deal and I think the insider also says they will get married. Us also has Constantine's confirmation that he's dating somebody new. He tells them he thinks the relationship has long term potential.

OK's story is a 2 page spread on JP talking about why he's such a popular guy with the public this season. It's a bunch of pictures with little captions. A couple of the captions are quotes from his friend Victoria Flores who says he's a nice guy and ready to settle down. The article mentions in a positive way that JP is still friends with an ex named Lindsey Godt (they have a pic of her) whom he dated last summer. About that relationship the article says it just didn't work out.

In Touch's story about JP's double life is spin about how he's still devastated by his breakup with his ex Stephanie Kerman. They broke up in 2008 and this appears to be the relationship that was discussed in HTDs. The piece is all about how pathetic Ashley is next to Stephanie because Stephanie's all about the urban New York scene while Ashley's from some town in Maine, how Stephanie's always dressed to the nines while Ashley goes to work in scrubs and sometimes no makeup, and how Stephanie has her dream job at a communications firm while Ashley wanted to be a dancer but wound up going to dental school Rolling Eyes They use the most flattering pictures they can find of Stephanie and the most unflattering ones they can find of Ashley. [My editorial note: Ashley still comes off looking pretty good especially in comparison] They also manipulate the coloring of the JP pictures to make him look more menacing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The article has pictures of Stephanie with JP's mom and a picture of Stephanie with her long term boyfriend Eric Konopka. Of course the article says Stephanie is happier with her new long term bf! According to the article, Stephanie met somebody else she was attracted to while dating JP and that was the "beginning of the end" of their relationship. The article also mentions JP's jealousy and quotes somebody anonymous as saying he's a nice but a little controlling and that he's thrown himself into his relationship with Ashley but of course the spin is that he's not over his ex. In Touch also says JP dated Lindsey Godt and has a pal saying he was still messed up from the Stephanie breakup. According to the article JP sent flowers to Stephanie after they broke up and was seen at her office once but they don't say he was doing anything strange or wrong there if that's true so [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Of course In Touch also talks about how insecure and pathetic Ashley is.

Life & Style's story is basically a "who will Ashley pick" spread with nothing new - pictures and a checklist of pluses and minuses for both guys in the F2. There's also a poll in the back of the issue as to who Ashley should pick and JP has something like 72% of the vote.

Star's "bombshell" about JP is that the name of the ex discussed during HTDs is Stephanie Kerman. They quote her current employer saying basically they went through typical boyfriend/girlfriend things, broke up 3 years ago, and they don't understand why this is being brought up again. The employer is quoted as saying Stephanie's moved on to a long term relationship and JP should just let go by not discussing how she broke his heart. [Here's what I don't get. Her employer is a PR firm. Do they not know that shows play up this stuff for drama? It's not like JP named the ex so I don't know what the big deal is.]

Star's "bombshell" about Ben F is that 8 years ago (in 2003), he was arrested for underage drinking after throwing a loud, crazy party with 3 female roommates at the University Of Arizona. They have his mug shot and his comments at the time (he had had 8 or so drinks, he was "almost" 21 but not quite).

I hope you don't mind me posting this in the no discussion thread. Thanks for doing this weekly recap. Smiley

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 pm

I think these guys made a mad dash to find someone so that they don't look/feel like losers at the MTA and ATFR. LOL! Besides, most of them had some kind of something at home anyway - they just weren't serious.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:01 pm

I think maybe he ought to be grateful for Bentley because that's how he made inroads into Ashley's heart. He got to comfort her to sleep on their first date and then got good makeout action that change everything after her confession on their second date. Bentley was a sadistic jerk, but it worked out quite well for JP. LOL!

I did get quite tickled when JP thought that Bentley had returned AGAIN! Now THAT would have probably irritated him a little more ... He might have wanted to have words with him to tell him to go away himself.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cute video from Constantine. He looks so darn good.

Nice interview and glad to hear that he's found someone who makes him happy.

Did you catch Ashley in the background talking to Elan and touching his hair? Then someone interviews her right behind Dino and mentions how she got choked up.

luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Yeah! I really do want to hear JP's opinion. TV show or not, Bentley is pathetic to me. Nothing he ever says will ever make up for what he did.

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bentley is seriously the devil. What was the point of hurting this sweet girl like that? no no It's so sad how she still gets so emotional over remembering how he humiliated her and for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

I want someone to ask JP what he thinks of Bentley. I want to hear that response.

Cecilia

Female Posts : 2281

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bentley is seriously the devil. What was the point of hurting this sweet girl like that? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's so sad how she still gets so emotional over remembering how he humiliated her and for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

So true. Neither she,nor anyone, deserves the treatment she received from this "person". They say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I firmly believe this. To quote another "folksy" saying...you reap what you sow. Bentley's day is coming and karma is, well ya know.

Bentley has a daughter who has to grow up and date. I hope this sticks in the back of his mind ... CH's too because he defended not telling Ashley about this guy ... They both better have functioning shot guns in 10-15 years.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cute video from Constantine. He looks so darn good.

Cecilia

Female Posts : 2281

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:20 pm

@vivalameagx3 wrote:
bambam64 wrote:

Can someone do a quick recap, please?

CH asks her about Bentley and she gets choked up saying that it was hard finding out about it while everyone else did and how negatively people treated her for not realizing the truth. She said if she regrets one thing it is that she spent so much time focusing on Bentley rather than the other guys.

Thanks a lot, Meag (I'm assuming that's your name Smiley)

Back to top Go down

Post by vivalameagx3 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:15 pm

bambam64 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:New video of Ashley talking about Bentley at the MTA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CH asks her about Bentley and she gets choked up saying that it was hard finding out about it while everyone else did and how negatively people treated her for not realizing the truth. She said if she regrets one thing it is that she spent so much time focusing on Bentley rather than the other guys.

vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yeah for Darren. "girl has issues and takes it out on her boyfriends". At least JP took the high road in speaking of the relationship and didn't trash the girl. Just more respect for JP how he handles everything, with maturity and grace.

After dating this girls with big issues, Ashley is like a breath of much needed fresh air to JP for sure. I can only imagine the mind games these women played with JP. unreal.

laugh out loud Alanna..maybe they can all do a reality show and include fake jake and throw Brad in as the host. All of them seem so good at relationships. :giggle:

Remember his Galmour New year resolution: "No more drama" guess this can apply to both Stephanie and Laney
No wonder he said the dating life in NYC had gotten stale phew

MikePosted at 1:28 PM on July 27, 2011
This stephanie must be a pretty good publicist to get this article written. I have heard horror stories about this girl (like real mentalcase) and what kind of girl drives a guy to the bachelor?
^^^ rofl that was funny!! the fact that there are these many comments from ppl that know Stephanie is suspicious unless someone circulates the article to a group of ppl in her social circle so quickly after it's been posted...

I find it interesting that Stephanie's employer gave direct quotes ...she must be the kind of person that gets attention or they're trying to protect her or it's a small firm and so people do have close enough relationships with a supervisor able to make such a statement

Well, I guess that's how he could be 100% sure about them ... He didn't exactly bypass the drama, though. I think he's dealt with more drama than any F1 in history. Bentley date 1, Bentley date 2, RyanP date 3 ... guys taunting him throughout ... bouts with jealousy ... boxing matches ... crazy sister judging him without knowing him ... He definitely earned his spot in her heart.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top