SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:10 pm

This is just the same thing they did last season but instead of US Weekly it's L&S. US Weekly had Brad and Emily on their LCD and then a small inset with him and Chantal. I think the cover even read Secrets of the Propsal also. Then inside it talked about how he proposed 4 (?) times and she said yes everytime. They said Bremily went and had a serious conversation for their LCD and ended it with a kiss. They also said Brad and Chantal barely touched on the LCD.

Though I thought this was a week later episode wise but I guess since the MTA/WTA isn't taking up it's own week... it's about right.

ETA: ahh yes here it is:
Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlTeDR6al08jgKLj6STfD3_T1TbUUR6uodj1-qn1BpBJNrJKi_IA
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by Diana Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Love how she changed his life. heartbeat Post show press is gonna be incredible.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Diana wrote:Love how she changed his life. heartbeat Post show press is gonna be incredible.

I know! We keep hearing that quote, and I think it's adorable! I can't wait to actually hear him say it! :Nod:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:45 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Diana wrote:Love how she changed his life. heartbeat Post show press is gonna be incredible.

I know! We keep hearing that quote, and I think it's adorable! I can't wait to actually hear him say it! :Nod:

they're gonna be soooo cheesy during post-show media giggling :tackle:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:52 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

cfck2222 and BlondieGirl... You gave me a huge smile today!

and noobsleuth and cupcakes and everyone bowdown

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:03 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

"My little cupcake changed my life"? rotfl

Oh please, Emusha, be right! I love dorky cheesiness. I hope they bring it. :missclap:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:09 pm

I think that's the top Ash is wearing when she tells off her sister, so it's actually from the Meet the Parents date. I'm beginning to think that RS has pictures from the FRC (or is that just my Cupcake love clouding my judgment?)

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:18 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:I think that's the top Ash is wearing when she tells off her sister, so it's actually from the Meet the Parents date. I'm beginning to think that RS has pictures from the FRC (or is that just my Cupcake love clouding my judgment?)
I've actually thought of that. Maybe thats how he is so sure.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Question, when do VideoBlogs usually go up?
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:26 pm

With all that being said I don’t think Ben is leaving anytime soon. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see him as the last man standing!

JCsz blog -- I am starting to think these past contestants got a memo to jump the JP bandwagon and get on the Ben one! It's getting a bit suspicious
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 pm

emusha wrote:
With all that being said I don’t think Ben is leaving anytime soon. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see him as the last man standing!

JCsz blog -- I am starting to think these past contestants got a memo to jump the JP bandwagon and get on the Ben one! It's getting a bit suspicious

Whose quote is that and where did it come from?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:32 pm

JCsz's blog on the bachelortv site
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

+63
Chacharo
Bronwyn
luvstx
kathylon
Becky75