Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by pavalygurl on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bentley is seriously the devil. What was the point of hurting this sweet girl like that? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's so sad how she still gets so emotional over remembering how he humiliated her and for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

So true. Neither she,nor anyone, deserves the treatment she received from this "person". They say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I firmly believe this. To quote another "folksy" saying...you reap what you sow. Bentley's day is coming and karma is, well ya know.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yeah for Darren. "girl has issues and takes it out on her boyfriends". At least JP took the high road in speaking of the relationship and didn't trash the girl. Just more respect for JP how he handles everything, with maturity and grace.

After dating this girls with big issues, Ashley is like a breath of much needed fresh air to JP for sure. I can only imagine the mind games these women played with JP. unreal.

laugh out loud Alanna..maybe they can all do a reality show and include fake jake and throw Brad in as the host. All of them seem so good at relationships. :giggle:

Remember his Galmour New year resolution: "No more drama" guess this can apply to both Stephanie and Laney
No wonder he said the dating life in NYC had gotten stale phew

MikePosted at 1:28 PM on July 27, 2011
This stephanie must be a pretty good publicist to get this article written. I have heard horror stories about this girl (like real mentalcase) and what kind of girl drives a guy to the bachelor?
^^^ rofl that was funny!! the fact that there are these many comments from ppl that know Stephanie is suspicious unless someone circulates the article to a group of ppl in her social circle so quickly after it's been posted...

I find it interesting that Stephanie's employer gave direct quotes ...she must be the kind of person that gets attention or they're trying to protect her or it's a small firm and so people do have close enough relationships with a supervisor able to make such a statement

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Bentley is seriously the devil. What was the point of hurting this sweet girl like that? no no It's so sad how she still gets so emotional over remembering how he humiliated her and for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vivalameagx3 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:17 pm

New video of Ashley talking about Bentley at the MTA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:For all we know, those are trolls posting fake comments pretending that they know Stephanie. Although I'm suspicious, we don't know if Stephanie had anything to do with the In Touch article and there is nothing concrete to even make an educated guess she or her PR firm were involved. It is true that the head of the firm where she works gave direct quotes to Star but that's all we know.

I'm not going to judge Stephanie based on possible trolls any more than I'd judge Ashley, JP, or anybody else else based on comments in the section of a gossip blog.

Quite possible. However one guy left his full name. It's interesting never the less.

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sounds like Stephanie may be wishing she had let sleeping dogs lie before this is all over.

Here's another. Sounds like she's well known. Hahaha

I know Stephanie Kerman as well – a friend of mine dated her – worst experience of his life. JP will be better off.

ReplyShare this comment at

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Here's some more comments. Sounds like a real piece of work!
For all we know, those are trolls posting fake comments pretending that they know Stephanie. Although I'm suspicious, we don't know if Stephanie had anything to do with the In Touch article and there is nothing concrete to even make an educated guess she or her PR firm were involved. It is true that the head of the firm where she works gave direct quotes to Star but that's all we know.

I'm not going to judge Stephanie based on possible trolls any more than I'd judge Ashley, JP, or anybody else else based on comments in the section of a gossip blog.

The In Touch story is obviously ridic. I don't agree with judging the ex unless we know she was involved with that story.

Last edited by cfck2222 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Sounds like Stephanie may be wishing she had let sleeping dogs lie before this is all over.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:00 pm

@Pattycake92 wrote:Here's some more comments. Sounds like a real piece of work!

Ha I know Stephanie Kerman – this article is so far from the truth. The boys below represent it right.

This stephanie must be a pretty good publicist to get this article written. I have heard horror stories about this girl (like real mentalcase) and what kind of girl drives a guy to the bachelor?

darren ogoff (would like to remain unnamed though)Posted at 11:36 AM on July 27, 2011  
I’m Stephanie Kerman’s ex boyfriend. The person she dated for 3 years before JP. You guys have it all wrong. She’s got issues that get taken out on her boyfriends.

Poor JP, no wonder he wants to hold onto sweet Ashley forever. It's amazing he was willing to try and find a nice girl to love after dating these wackos, and I see why he's not married yet. At least he had the brains and foresight to not marriy this physco chick.

Good job, JP, you waited and got a good girl, who loves you unconditionally and you deserve it and you both are so fortunate to have each other. Stay strong, don't let bull$hit get to either of you.

Last edited by Gina on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Here's some more comments. Sounds like a real piece of work!

Ha I know Stephanie Kerman – this article is so far from the truth. The boys below represent it right.

darren ogoff (would like to remain unnamed though)Posted at 11:36 AM on July 27, 2011  
I’m Stephanie Kerman’s ex boyfriend. The person she dated for 3 years before JP. You guys have it all wrong. She’s got issues that get taken out on her boyfriends.

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:53 pm

Well, if Ashley’s sister could judge JP, :greenman: and she meat him and talked to him for a few hours only than the magazines could do it too.

ilb123

Female Posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum