Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by noobsleuth on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What the buh? Poor Darren, I'm sure his little Cupcake is on her way.

Maybe Laney, Stephanie, Roo, and Roberto's Gabrielle can all be contestants if Bentley ever becomes the Bach. That could lead to so many fun times.

LOL!! YAY! Darren... 3 years huh?..I think he would know.

As far as the covers go. Who was the shocking celeb hookup? And I never knew a man in a purple shirt could look so bad boy. giggling

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:52 pm

What the buh? Poor Darren, I'm sure his little Cupcake is on her way.

Maybe Laney, Stephanie, Roo, and Roberto's Gabrielle can all be contestants if Bentley ever becomes the Bach. That could lead to so many fun times.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert May Get Crushed By J.P. Rosenbaum — He’s Not Over His Ex!
Tags:
Ashley Hebert, J.P. Rosenbaum, Stephanie Kerman, The Bachelorette

Courtesy of ABC, Courtesy of Facebook
Click For More Pics Of J.P. & Ashley!
comments 2

Sources close to J.P.’s ex reveal that he was ‘devastated’ by the breakup, and that his jealousy and controlling manner caused their split! Could this be what’s in store for Ashley?
Bachelorette Ashley Hebert has fallen hard for rumored winner J.P. Rosenbaum throughout the season. But if he is in fact the one that Ashley walks away engaged to, there may be problems that lie ahead that could destroy their relationship. J.P.’s not over his ex-girlfriend Stephanie Kerman, a 27-year-old publicist in NYC, yet!

“J.P. was severely depressed over the breakup when he tried out for the show,” a source close to the show tells In Touch magazine. “He only tried out for The Bachelorette at the insistence of a friend who wanted him to snap out of his heartbreak.”

J.P. broke up with Stephanie back in 2008, but it seems that he just hasn’t let go. After they ended things, he kept trying to win her back. ”After she broke up with him, he would send her flowers at work, and I remember him showing up at the office more than once,” a friend of Stephanie’s explains.

And J.P.’s jealousy might have been one of the reasons that Stephanie dumped J.P. “I think he is a very jealous person,” says the friend. “Stephanie met someone she was attracted to, and that was the beginning of the end of their relationship.”

J.P. especially couldn’t handle that Stephanie got hit on by other guys. “J.P. was a nice guy, but he seemed a little controlling,” confesses the friend.

And he was “devastated” when Stephanie said goodbye.

As we have watched J.P. grow close to Ashley on The Bachelorette, he has openly admitted that his former relationship broke him. But now he says that he’s ready to get serious, but only time will tell if J.P. has truly let go of Stephanie.

BFFs — do you think J.P. will break Ashley’s heart?

- Lindsey DiMattina
Read More Bachelorette Gossip Here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comment at end of article

I’m Stephanie Kerman’s ex boyfriend. The person she dated for 3 years before JP. You guys have it all wrong. She’s got issues that get taken out on her boyfriends.

ReplyShare this comment at

He leaves his name as Darren Ogoff

Can I just say ouch. The claws are coming out LOL.

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 pm

‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert May Get Crushed By J.P. Rosenbaum — He’s Not Over His Ex!
Tags:
Ashley Hebert, J.P. Rosenbaum, Stephanie Kerman, The Bachelorette

Courtesy of ABC, Courtesy of Facebook
Click For More Pics Of J.P. & Ashley!
comments 2

Sources close to J.P.’s ex reveal that he was ‘devastated’ by the breakup, and that his jealousy and controlling manner caused their split! Could this be what’s in store for Ashley?
Bachelorette Ashley Hebert has fallen hard for rumored winner J.P. Rosenbaum throughout the season. But if he is in fact the one that Ashley walks away engaged to, there may be problems that lie ahead that could destroy their relationship. J.P.’s not over his ex-girlfriend Stephanie Kerman, a 27-year-old publicist in NYC, yet!

“J.P. was severely depressed over the breakup when he tried out for the show,” a source close to the show tells In Touch magazine. “He only tried out for The Bachelorette at the insistence of a friend who wanted him to snap out of his heartbreak.”

J.P. broke up with Stephanie back in 2008, but it seems that he just hasn’t let go. After they ended things, he kept trying to win her back. ”After she broke up with him, he would send her flowers at work, and I remember him showing up at the office more than once,” a friend of Stephanie’s explains.

And J.P.’s jealousy might have been one of the reasons that Stephanie dumped J.P. “I think he is a very jealous person,” says the friend. “Stephanie met someone she was attracted to, and that was the beginning of the end of their relationship.”

J.P. especially couldn’t handle that Stephanie got hit on by other guys. “J.P. was a nice guy, but he seemed a little controlling,” confesses the friend.

And he was “devastated” when Stephanie said goodbye.

As we have watched J.P. grow close to Ashley on The Bachelorette, he has openly admitted that his former relationship broke him. But now he says that he’s ready to get serious, but only time will tell if J.P. has truly let go of Stephanie.

BFFs — do you think J.P. will break Ashley’s heart?

- Lindsey DiMattina
Read More Bachelorette Gossip Here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comment at end of article

I’m Stephanie Kerman’s ex boyfriend. The person she dated for 3 years before JP. You guys have it all wrong. She’s got issues that get taken out on her boyfriends.

ReplyShare this comment at

He leaves his name as Darren Ogoff

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Woah JP likes 'em young. Good thing Ashley also looks 17 rotfl Mrs. R is so cute and sweet.

The ex would be about 28 now. I don't think a 6-8 year age difference (JP's and Ash's is 7) is a problem, particularly when she's in her late 20's and he's in his mid 30's. Jason and Molly, Reid and Kristen, both have bigger age differences, as would have Ali and Chris. I think Chris and Peyton are about the same as JPash.

I believe the Rosenbaums senior have about a 9 year age difference between them, so for JP, that's probably normal.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:05 pm

well... I am sorry if I offended some here by digging a picture and almost none info in another.

I guess I do not want to start any cat fight... we had our content thank you very much

so be free to delete the quote in your post as I will delete the pic and the post

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:just realized one more weird thing about this show...not that there aren't enough weird things about it...there's no way you can learn about the dating background about the person from anyone other than them.

of course you cannot

same thing with the show dear...... whatever happened in the overnight, we will never know as we will never know all those hidden conversation that the producers choose not to show us

same with a divorce IMO... there are most of the time 2 versions of the same story

ps: there is nothing wrong to check some infos on the web or tabloids. we all know that 99% is dirt.... but yet again 99% still read them right?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:01 pm

I could be wrong but I could've sworn one or the other tabloid identified Stephanie Kerman as 27 or 28. Not that they'd necessarily fact check all that well.

Lindsey Godt would qualify as the more conventional beauty of the 2 exes named in the tabloids based on the pictures the tabloids published. She's blonde (but that's not why I think she'd qualify as the more conventional beauty).

Chacaro wrote:This is just MY humble opinion ... but is it really necessary to dig up info on old girlfriends? JP put himself on tv, but they didn't. I think this info is irrelevant.
I actually agree with this and thought about whether or not I should name the exes. I did because I figured the Hollywood Life blog would pick up In Touch's story and the other tabloid stories and name her anyway. One thing I didn't do was identify her place of work and her boss's name - Star did but I didn't want to be the one putting that out there.

I totally agree how ridiculous In Touch's story is. They basically took the worst spin on the TV edits of JP and Ashley and then spun dubious facts to fit them. The worst part is definitely the chauvinistic treatment of Ashley and putting down her very real professional accomplishments. It's funny too how being confident enough to walk around without makeup on is suddenly a negative Rolling Eyes

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:57 pm

just realized one more weird thing about this show...not that there aren't enough weird things about it...there's no way you can learn about the dating background about the person from anyone other than them.

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:56 pm

DELETED

Last edited by Titou on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Titou wrote:
did not find any pic of Lindsey Godt

Lindsey Godt

Student at Syracuse University

Greater New York City Area
Law Practice

Education

Syracuse University

Connections

1 connection

Lindsey Godt's Education
Syracuse University

2001 – 2005

Lindsey Godt's Contact Settings

Lindsey Godt is not currently open to receiving Introductions or InMail™.

This is just MY humble opinion ... but is it really necessary to dig up info on old girlfriends? JP put himself on tv, but they didn't. I think this info is irrelevant. :greenman:

Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum