SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:43 am

I want a Ryan <3
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

blessed - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by jurystillout Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Does anyone mind if I post the youtube video of the proposal of Trista and Ryan?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

blessed - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 2 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:36 pm

No of course not... do it!! Smiley

blessed - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2blessed - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Hopefully this will work... :D

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:57 pm

jurystillout wrote:Hopefully this will work... :D

You must post the link to their date at Sea World... where he breaks out his first poem, I think... Oh my... the adorable Ryan. If you watch it long enough, it even shows Charlie, the other F2. Great looking guy... but no one holds a candle to Ryan.
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:05 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:

You must post the link to their date at Sea World... where he breaks out his first poem, I think... Oh my... the adorable Ryan. If you watch it long enough, it even shows Charlie, the other F2. Great looking guy... but no one holds a candle to Ryan.

Here it is. I hope it is ok to post these here... no idea
jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 pm

jurystillout wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

Here it is. I hope it is ok to post these here... no idea
YAYYYYYY! You can see how shy he is here esp in the beginning! Just want to squeeze him, he's so darn cute and loveable.
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:13 pm

:laugh out loud: mprssdbyu you make me laugh every time with your Ryan fangirling ❤

I think you're the single biggest Ryan fan on the board Smiley

blessed - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2blessed - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:21 pm

ninu wrote::laugh out loud: mprssdbyu you make me laugh every time with your Ryan fangirling ❤

I think you're the single biggest Ryan fan on the board Smiley
Laughing, I surely do LOVE me some Ryan! Anyone who missed that season... it's one for the record books! It truly is. And I didn't even like Trista... ten years later... not sure how long, I never get tired of watching Ryan on that season! It's all about Ryan..what baby voice, who's Trista?
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Cesar's here at around 4.50, btw! :P
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:57 pm

I love, love, love Ryan. This was the best show ever for me. I picked Ryan as the F1 (only time the one I wanted was the F1 in 20 seasons..lol). I couldn't stand pompous Charlie..ugh. and WTH was always with that hairdo of his anyway.

So, I watched the videos and cried all over again, esp. now knowing they really fell in love and have two adorable kids and are happy. When Ryan mentioned the fairytale and walking off into the sunset, and they did, just makes me tear up again.

Thanks for putting these on here. Have watched them before, but I never get tired of them. Ryan so adorable, romantic, shy, hot, cute, great sense of humor, loving, kind..has it all, ladies.

Last edited by Gina on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Ryan! The best ever and those Youtube videos are just perfect. No matter what we say about Trista, she was able to recognize the gem she found in Ryan, same for Ali and Roberto, and Tenley and Kiptyn.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90