SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FallBreak - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Archer23 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Wow, Trista's ability to turn an innocuous comment into a days-long grudge match is truly impressive. I can't believe she's still bashing Peter.
@tristasutter
@nghea thank you. Smiley Wveryone has been very sweet...all except @peterjscalettar but he's not really a person. He's more like a producer-bot
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

FallBreak - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by vivalameagx3 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Archer23 wrote:Wow, Trista's ability to turn an innocuous comment into a days-long grudge match is truly impressive. I can't believe she's still bashing Peter.
@tristasutter
@nghea thank you. Smiley Wveryone has been very sweet...all except @peterjscalettar but he's not really a person. He's more like a producer-bot

I'm confused, why doesn't she like him?
vivalameagx3
vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Last week, her son Max got really sick and had to go to the hospital for a few days, which obviously must have been terrifying. On Wednesday, while he was still in the hospital, Trista finally watched Episode 4, and, essentially, was "live tweeting" it while she watched, which struck some people as unnecessary, since it was two days after the episode aired. So this happened:
@peterjscalettar
And nobody defined "live tweeting" to u "@tristasutter: "I got a rose, you don't...winning" guess they don't teach class in modeling school"

@tristasutter
@peterjscalettar I never said I was live tweeting...just tweeting. I guess you make the twitter rulebook, eh?

@tristasutter
@peterjscalettar I am also in the hospital w/ Max who has been sick for a wk with pneumonia. U have a problem with my "live tweeting" now?
And it just kind of deteriorated from there:
@tristasutter
@peterjscalettar @karri_leigh @MichaelStag ya...feelin real sorry 4 u.actually feel lots more sorry 4 @cassielambert. Fiance of the century

@tristasutter
@BrOOkEsterama @peterjscalettar @MichaelStag mayyyyyybe its because he's a bully who doesn't know when to keep his furry mouth zipped
And 4 days later, it's still going on. FWIW, I know Trista must have been stressed out about Max, but Peter was just teasing her. I think she overreacted a bit.
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:02 pm

I think twitter is nothing, but trouble. I think Trista is just a very expressive/emotional person. I hope Trista and her son are doingn better.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Archer23 wrote:Last week, her son Max got really sick and had to go to the hospital for a few days, which obviously must have been terrifying. On Wednesday, while he was still in the hospital, Trista finally watched Episode 4, and, essentially, was "live tweeting" it while she watched, which struck some people as unnecessary, since it was two days after the episode aired. So this happened:
@peterjscalettar
And nobody defined "live tweeting" to u "@tristasutter: "I got a rose, you don't...winning" guess they don't teach class in modeling school"

@tristasutter
@peterjscalettar I never said I was live tweeting...just tweeting. I guess you make the twitter rulebook, eh?

@tristasutter
@peterjscalettar I am also in the hospital w/ Max who has been sick for a wk with pneumonia. U have a problem with my "live tweeting" now?
And it just kind of deteriorated from there:
@tristasutter
@peterjscalettar @karri_leigh @MichaelStag ya...feelin real sorry 4 u.actually feel lots more sorry 4 @cassielambert. Fiance of the century

@tristasutter
@BrOOkEsterama @peterjscalettar @MichaelStag mayyyyyybe its because he's a bully who doesn't know when to keep his furry mouth zipped
And 4 days later, it's still going on. FWIW, I know Trista must have been stressed out about Max, but Peter was just teasing her. I think she overreacted a bit.

Woah. To me this sounds more like she and Peter already have some sort of history of not getting along rather than her suddenly getting mad and going on and on based on one of his tweets. I mean for her to include Peter's fiancee in a tweet and say she feels sorry for her, there has got to be more to it than that one snarky tweet of his.

I don't follow any of these people on twitter... why are Michael Stag and others being included in some of the tweets?
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:20 pm

I definitely think there is some history between Trista and Peter that led this thing to become something bigger.

FallBreak - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 FallBreak - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 FallBreak - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:32 pm

I've noticed that Peter is more surly and not the fun type like Elan. Some of Peter's tweets are nasty. It seems most of the contestants love Elan and not Peter so much. I notice not near as many of the them tweet to Peter like they do to Elan.

peterjscalettar Peter Scalettar
Stag is mad at me. @tristasutter is mad at me. Things are falling apart. @karri_leigh @MichaelStag someone please help!
27 Jan
Michael Stag also got into it with Peter recently on twitter, when Peter really insulted him. I notice not near as many of the them tweet to Peter like they do to Elan.

MichaelStag: @peterjscalettar not my goal. Cast members that like Pete = 0. Cast members that don't= Everyone else."
27 Jan

peterjscalettar Peter Scalettar
So close to meeting your goal!! #Bachelor http://twitter.com/peterjscalettar/status/162986304240496640/photo/1
27 Jan

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Oh gosh I hate to admit it but when I clicked that pic that Peter sent to Michael I did LOL. :hidingchair

Michael's response reminds me of a tweet he made to Blake once... I think they got into it once on twitter and he told him no one from Bach liked him.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:18 pm

cimcoe wrote:Oh gosh I hate to admit it but when I clicked that pic that Peter sent to Michael I did LOL. :hidingchair

Michael's response reminds me of a tweet he made to Blake once... I think they got into it once on twitter and he told him no one from Bach liked him.
haha, don't hide from me, I laughed too. 👋

Back to top Go down

Post by rr Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Ha, me three. I don't follow Michael all that closely but I didn't think it was any secret about him wanting to be the Bach if offered.

Oh, Trista.  It's pretty much without fail that anytime I check her Twitter it isn't all peace and harmony and she's getting into it with someone about something, however little it may appear to be. I can appreciate her responding to literally every tweet she gets, but man, you really do have to wonder just how much time she devotes to Twitter every day. How long can she stay off of it before she starts twitching? :P

rr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Trista would be an 'overtweeter' (JP's word for people who tweet all the time and too much.). :giggle: Ryan does work alot at night at the firestation, but I think it's Trista's way of holding onto her fans. I don't follow her, so I don't really know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:03 pm

rr wrote:Ha, me three. I don't follow Michael all that closely but I didn't think it was any secret about him wanting to be the Bach if offered.

Oh, Trista.  It's pretty much without fail that anytime I check her Twitter it isn't all peace and harmony and she's getting into it with someone about something, however little it may appear to be. I can appreciate her responding to literally every tweet she gets, but man, you really do have to wonder just how much time she devotes to Twitter every day. How long can she stay off of it before she starts twitching? :P
Considering how many interviews he gave about it, both after Jillian's season and after BP this summer, it definitely wasn't a secret. I like him a lot, but I laughed at that picture too.

As for Trista, I started following her because it's interesting to see her thoughts about each episode of the Bachelor, but I might have to put her on mute Tuesday-Sunday. I'm not that interested in the minutiae of her daily life.
Archer23
Archer23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90