SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by ninu Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Anyone else notice how much more chaste the show was at that point??? Well as much as something where the lead dates 25 people at once could be haha

There's no zooming right up close and invading their personal space, no pushing the lead to mislead several people by spouting the same scripted lines... For those of you who watched all the seasons... where did that change? When did it become closer to the current sleaze-fest? (Well, not that it's as sleazy as BP, but...)

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 3 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 3 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:11 pm

ninu wrote:Anyone else notice how much more chaste the show was at that point??? Well as much as something where the lead dates 25 people at once could be haha

There's no zooming right up close and invading their personal space, no pushing the lead to mislead several people by spouting the same scripted lines... For those of you who watched all the seasons... where did that change? When did it become closer to the current sleaze-fest? (Well, not that it's as sleazy as BP, but...)
Their FD was in Seattle~ They didn't even leave the country. Not near the budget...they showed a love story more. Ryan and Trista, that was when the show was the most real, imo and it slowly went downhill each season thereafter with way too much editing , producer manipulation and scripting. I wish it would have stayed the way it was back then. But many felt Charlie was F1, so they tried to hide it as much as they could. I fell in love with Ryan when he got out of the limo and prayed Trista did and she didn't let him get away. She was smarter than folks gave her credit, she knew and got the best guy. drooling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 pm

ninu wrote:Anyone else notice how much more chaste the show was at that point??? Well as much as something where the lead dates 25 people at once could be haha

I can't remember one exact season but I'd have to say Brad 1.0 was when everything really got messed up in terms of TPTB manipulation, to say nothing of Jason/Molly/Melissa Little House of Terrors.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Alanna wrote:

I can't remember one exact season but I'd have to say Brad 1.0 was when everything really got messed up in terms of TPTB manipulation, to say nothing of Jason/Molly/Melissa Little House of Terrors.
And it sank to it's lowest level with fake Jake. Totally scripted and production driven show to the max and so fake. I swore I'd never watch after that season, but I came back. Ali didn't pick my guy, Chris, but Roberto is great. Ali had two of the best in the finale. So, I got hooked again, and here I am, waiting on Ashley and her guys.

Please dear spirit of the bachelorette, let me have the final F1 as my favorite. amen. (Haven't had that happen since Ryan..I'm due)

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Gina wrote:

Their FD was in Seattle~ They didn't even leave the country. Not near the budget...they showed a love story more. Ryan and Trista, that was when the show was the most real, imo and it slowly went downhill each season thereafter with way too much editing , producer manipulation and scripting. I wish it would have stayed the way it was back then. But many felt Charlie was F1, so they tried to hide it as much as they could. I fell in love with Ryan when he got out of the limo and prayed Trista did and she didn't let him get away. She was smarter than folks gave her credit, she knew and got the best guy. drooling
So MANY just knew it was going to be Charlie... I just sat back and smiled and thought to myself... we'll just see about that. When it go to the hometown date, Ryan was a slam dunk and there would be no turning back for Trista. She's many things but NOBODY on God's green earth is dumb enough to pass on Ryan.
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:35 pm

jurystillout wrote:Hopefully this will work... :D

OMG, I can't believe I've never actually watched this before. Thank you a million, zillion time for posting this :thanks: - that was so sweet, I'm actually drowning my keyboard here. JSO will you accept this rose? rose bud So this is the benchmark so many would be F1s have tried (and mostly failed) to meet? :thud Now I can see how only Roberto has been worthy of filling those shoes - I'll say it again, lucky, lucky Ms. Ali... and Ms. Trista too. firework I suppose it is too much to hope for but I would so love it, if Ashley finds her Mr. Wonderful F1 too.

Can I just say how I love this place? I'm loving the freedom to post images and videos and talk about anything about this show. I love this board heartbeat and I love you all for making this board so completely awesomely fun group hug :thanks:

I just cannot wait to get this show on the road wine

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 pm

etherealfire wrote:

OMG, I can't believe I've never actually watched this before. Thank you a million, zillion time for posting this :thanks: - that was so sweet, I'm actually drowning my keyboard here. JSO will you accept this rose? rose bud So this is the benchmark so many would be F1s have tried (and mostly failed) to meet? :thud Now I can see how only Roberto has been worthy of filling those shoes - I'll say it again, lucky, lucky Ms. Ali... and Ms. Trista too. firework I suppose it is too much to hope for but I would so love it, if Ashley finds her Mr. Wonderful F1 too.

Can I just say how I love this place? I'm loving the freedom to post images and videos and talk about anything about this show. I love this board heartbeat and I love you all for making this board so completely awesomely fun group hug :thanks:

Your welcome, I thought I was being a bit abnoxious posting all these videos and pics. I am so glad people are able to enjoy them as much as I have posting them. :o
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:49 pm

For those of you who haven't seen this season... I promise you it's worth your time... esp when it's raining out. It was the best of the best! I'll must admit... though, I really enjoyed Brad, too. I loved his honesty and his realness. Just a different personality type...but again if you haven't seen the season.... don't stop with just these two videos posted today... go to the beginning and start there. You'll fall completely in love with one Mr. Ryan Sutter.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Thanks, JSO..I love all the stuff you've been posting in all threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:10 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:For those of you who haven't seen this season... I promise you it's worth your time... esp when it's raining out. It was the best of the best! I'll must admit... though, I really enjoyed Brad, too. I loved his honesty and his realness. Just a different personality type...but again if you haven't seen the season.... don't stop with just these two videos posted today... go to the beginning and start there. You'll fall completely in love with one Mr. Ryan Sutter.

I would love to watch this season - do you know where I can watch it? heartbeat Also, I was talking about the Bettes F1s, regarding the benchmarks really. I never saw Meredith's or Jen's seasons either, so I don't know - they may have ended up with great F1s, but I just can't say the same (IMO, anyway) for DeAnna or Jillian. DeAnna seems to be in the process of getting her happy ending, after the fact, like Jen and Meredith. Jillian is the one I feel for the most, though. I really wish she could get a reboot; if anybody deserves it she does JMO hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:34 am

jurystillout wrote:
etherealfire wrote:

Your welcome, I thought I was being a bit abnoxious posting all these videos and pics. I am so glad people are able to enjoy them as much as I have posting them. :o

Keep the videos coming! I love watching these over and over again. The proposal is my favorite of all. cloud nine
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 am

Anyone know where to watch all her season?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90