SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 22 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:23 pm

cimcoe wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Trista Sutter ‏ @tristasutter

Love that I'll be able 2 add @cassielambert & @peterjscalettar 2 the list of Bachelor/ette successes (kinda)! http://glmr.me/I94WwI :)
Peter Scalettar Peter Scalettar ‏ @peterjscalettar

@peterjscalettar thanks @tristasutter (kinda) @cassielambert

Didn't Trista tweet to them that she felt sorry for Cassie that she had Peter as her fiance? Now she loves that she can add them as a Bach success story?

Yeah I don't understand that relationship AT ALL. (Trista and Peter) They are always hot and cold.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by rr Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 pm

cimcoe wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Trista Sutter ‏ @tristasutter

Love that I'll be able 2 add @cassielambert & @peterjscalettar 2 the list of Bachelor/ette successes (kinda)! http://glmr.me/I94WwI Smiley
Peter Scalettar Peter Scalettar ‏ @peterjscalettar

@peterjscalettar thanks @tristasutter (kinda) @cassielambert

Didn't Trista tweet to them that she felt sorry for Cassie that she had Peter as her fiance? Now she loves that she can add them as a Bach success story?

She wants in on the next Bach TV/photo op of course. Gotta play nice. :gotcha:

I think she just takes what Peter says sometimes a little too personally. He's got a biting sense of humor (and from what I've seen no one in Bach Nation is immune to his snark or stingers) and can definitely appear to be a DB or a$$ on Twitter at times. I guess his soft/cuddly side is reserved only for Cassie. ;)

rr

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:00 am

Ryan & Trista Sutter Throw Blakesley Cinderella-Themed Birthday Bash
Apr 26, 2012 by JENNY SCHAFER

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Sutter_3

Look who's 3!

Once the queen of reality TV, Bachelorette star Trista Sutter is now enjoying a quieter life in Colorado with husband Ryan Sutter and their gorgeous children Max, nearly 5, and Blakesley, 3. The mom-of-two opens up to Celebrity Baby Scoop about her daughter's Cinderella-themed birthday bash, her passion for throwing parties, her adorable kids, and her exclusive designs for Vintage Couture Inc.

CBS: Wow, your little girl is turning three! Can you believe it?

TS: "I honestly can't. The saying holds true…time flies when you're having fun and she is just that!"

CBS: Please give us all the details of her third birthday party...from the theme, to decor, to favors. What's the price tag on an event like this?

TS: "After visiting Disneyworld this year, she became the ultimate fan of princesses, so when given a choice, it was an easy one. Cinderella is her favorite princess, so the decor is based on the colors of Cinderella's dresses: blue and pink. It is at the Sonnenalp hotel in Vail in a gorgeous room with a glass ceiling. It's a bright and beautiful location with lots of space for all the activities: castle piñata, dress up area with custom made tutu dresses from The Peek A Bootique, a pin-the-tiara on the princess game designed just for Blakesley by Anders and Ruff, as well as coloring and reading sections.

We did easy food (PBJs, fruit & yogurt, chips and dip) because it's from 2-4. The cake is designed by Mountain Flour based on some pictures I saw on pinterest and inspired by the beautiful invitation that Nesting Shoppe did. Nancy from A to Zebra Designs sent over beautiful items to decorate.

The gift bags have to be my favorite. We are giving one away on Hollywood Hot Moms (approximately a $350 Value)!

We started with Stephen Joseph quilted princess backpacks for the kids and blue and green backpacks for the boys (plus lots of cute frog and princess goodies to coordinate), T-Shirts by Sew Super Cute on Etsy, tiaras and crowns by Ivanhoe Couture, Mabel's Labels, Itzy Ritzy snack bags and princess and frog prince themed cookies from Custom Sugar Cookies.

The price tag…probably too much for a 3-year-old, but I love throwing parties for my babies and I couldn't stop myself [laughs]!"

CBS: How is Blakesly Grace doing? What is she into? What does she do to make you laugh?

TS: "She is a joy! She adores taking care of her baby dolls and following her big brother around like a puppy dog. She loves playing dress up, anything related to Dora, and reading. Her favorite book is Pinkalicious and she actually has at least 1/2 the book memorized!

She is constantly making us laugh. Funniest thing she's said lately was after I told the joke about what Tigger was looking for in the potty (pooh). She followed up saying, 'What was Piglet looking for in the potty? TINKLE!!' [laughs]."

CBS: How's Max doing? What's he into? What does he do to make you laugh? Do you have any idea's for his upcoming birthday party?

TS: "Max is such a great kid! He has really grown into the role of big brother and loves his sister. He is super happy doing anything outside and active, although the iPad and Angry Birds is an obsession. We try to keep it at a minimum, though. He loves it so much, in fact, that he wants to have an Angry Birds party.

He is constantly making us laugh. Just last night, he rallied his sister to grab a pair of their undies and wear them as helmets, running around the house. Boys will be boys!"

CBS: Do you and Ryan have any upcoming summer plans?

TS: "I just finished organizing the kids summer camp schedules (it's a lot of work), so they are set, and Ryan and I are going to just roll with the punches. He has talked about doing a 500 mile hike (The Colorado Trail) and if so, then I plan on taking the kids back home to St. Louis for visits with family and friends. Otherwise, we are going to enjoy our favorite season in Vail."

CBS: How's life in Colorado? Was it a good move for you and Ryan? Are you glad you haven't stayed in the limelight?

TS: "I can't imagine our life anywhere else. We are blessed to live where we do, especially because it is such a wonderful place to raise a family, and that's our priority. We are also close in proximity to his parents who are helping us out all the time. To have them close by is a Godsend. We like to come out of hiding every now and then for charity events or appearances that come our way, but yes, we are happy that we are able to call Colorado home."

CBS: What's up next for you?

TS: "Well, another birthday party for Max in a few months, but other than that, we are keeping really busy. I have some exciting projects in the works, as well my continued partnership to design for Vintage Couture Inc. I love being able to create designs that my kids can show off, as well as support stay at home moms who work in direct sales and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation that receives a portion of the profits from my line."

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Sutter_2

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Sutter

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Sutter_4

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Sutter_5

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Sutter_6

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Sutter_7

http://celebritybabyscoop.com/node/64777?fid=95329
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 am

Trista throws a lot better parties than I ever did, lol. That's a beautiful cake. It looks like dad was the only one not doing the costume.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:54 pm

They are such a happy family. Man, Ryan is still gorgeous! I think he was the most sincere guy ever ever on this show.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 06, 2012 8:15 pm

All from Trista's Twitter
1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Ocpb0yyj:tw1

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Nyfb1xj:tw1

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 G0yutubj:tw1

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Kef3bggj:tw1

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 Ocgklyduj:tw1

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 H2hwfhjj:tw1
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Ryan is still a hunk!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 06, 2012 9:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:Ryan is still a hunk!!!!!

That last picture..... :fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan :Drool:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 06, 2012 9:32 pm

He looks good in those glasses ........ and those biceps. giggling

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 07, 2012 12:27 am

This might be my favorite picture of Ryan!

1 - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 22 H2hwfhjj:tw1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 07, 2012 12:45 am

It is a great picture! Even with the glasses (and he looks good in them. Not everyone does.)...still such a cutie!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 10, 2012 10:56 am

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/952757/from-trista-sutter-to-bachelorette-emily-smell-all-the-roses

This is Trista giving Emily some advice. I loved Ryan's 7th anniversary gift for Trista. PINKHEART

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90