SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 30 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:00 pm

What did Trista give up?  She was a pediatric physical therapist which she could do anywhere if she wanted to and she worked with the Miami Heat dancers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What did Trista give up?  She was a pediatric physical therapist which she could do anywhere if she wanted to and she worked with the Miami Heat dancers.

Trista wanted to be in entertainment and pursue being a hostess, etc on tv. Kind of what Ali is doing now. Moving to CO made that much harder. I am not a Trista fan, but she did decide it was worth it to move to CO to be with Ryan. She also had to undergo allergy shots since she was/is very allergic to Ryan's dogs.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:What did Trista give up?  She was a pediatric physical therapist which she could do anywhere if she wanted to and she worked with the Miami Heat dancers.

Trista wanted to be in entertainment and pursue being a hostess, etc on tv.  Kind of what Ali is doing now.  Moving to CO made that much harder.  I am not a Trista fan, but she did decide it was worth it to move to CO to be with Ryan.  She also had to undergo allergy shots since she was/is very allergic to Ryan's dogs.  
Ok, I get what you are saying---but none of those things materialized for her like they did Ali or Melissa. No one to blame, that's life. Those opportunities did not arise for her during the time she was making plans with Ryan, so I guess in my eyes you can't give up what you don't have. 
Life sacrifices--don't we all have these?    :yes:   I am glad it appears she is happy and has a good life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Trista wanted to be in entertainment and pursue being a hostess, etc on tv.  Kind of what Ali is doing now.  Moving to CO made that much harder.  I am not a Trista fan, but she did decide it was worth it to move to CO to be with Ryan.  She also had to undergo allergy shots since she was/is very allergic to Ryan's dogs.  
Ok, I get what you are saying---but none of those things materialized for her like they did Ali or Melissa. No one to blame, that's life. Those opportunities did not arise for her during the time she was making plans with Ryan, so I guess in my eyes you can't give up what you don't have. 
Life sacrifices--don't we all have these?    :yes:   I am glad it appears she is happy and has a good life.

I agree, she was giving up the chance to me. There is also a lot more of those type shows now than there were back then. I am truly not a Trista fan, I want her and smug Charlie together and for Ryan to find a sweet woman to appreciate him.

Much like Des with Chris, I am okay with being wrong with Trista and Ryan. Both men seem really happy with the women they chose to love, even if they weren't the women that I would have chosen for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:41 pm

11yrs??? Already??

Trista Sutter@tristasutter  ·  10h 10 hours ago

tristasutter
10 hours ago
After 11 years of marriage, I love you now, more than ever before. Life is my own version of a fairy tale because of you & the beautiful blessings we call peanut & sweet pea. Happy Anniversary @ryansutter !!!  http://instagram.com/p/wRP1UZGjN0/

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 30 10848203_844643852252710_950688358_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Yup, they showed their 10th anniversary renewal of the vows at the beginning of JPG's season last year. These two really found the right formula for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:07 am

I thought Trista made a big statement moving to CO when it was clear she preferred the big city and was hoping to do something else. She moved pretty much right away and the good thing is that she & Ryan both have been able to take advantage of their "celebrity". I know everyone loves him but he's not my type at all. Nice looking though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:30 pm

That's a nice pic. Trista looks great. Of course Jilly is my fav. Her cousin Tori is also so pretty.

tristasutter
6 hours ago
One of my favorite people with one of her favorite people. So nice to finally meet you @fraichenutrition !!#lovesurprisevisitswithfriends
Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 30 10838308_330146097176588_541637913_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Where was that taken?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Jillian was at NBC in NYC as a guest on The Today Show, and Trista was in NYC promoting her book. It looks like they met up.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:04 pm

That's a great pic. That's Jillian's cousin with them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Way to go Trista & Ryan Sutter! whipped
Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 30 WJjmvi0rhUw
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90