SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:40 pm

Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 CSwg3NCWcAASwDz
Millionaire TV ‏@MillionaireTV
Wednesday, @BacheloretteABC @tristasutter @ryansutter play #MillionaireTV @chrisbharrison: http://bit.ly/zWiPv4
Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 CS7PgRhW4AAR1mN
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:47 pm

I just mentioned Trista in another thread which reminded me to check her twitter. They've been on vacation in Mexico. Such a cute family.

rista Sutter ‏@tristasutter  Nov 21
Adios mañana? No bueno!!!
The Sutters  Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 2764  Mexico & @generationsrsrt !!!  Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 1f334  Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 1f31e
#SutterFamilyGetaway… https://instagram.com/p/-XwsiiGjHT/
Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 11371260_146138085744822_603943179_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:50 pm

He's so good looking.

tristasutterGreat taste in models!!! #Repost @greysaltvail with @repostapp.
・・・
We are thrilled to announce Grey Salt! We are Vail's modern men's store for the cool, sophisticated man with an edge and an adventurous spirit! Grey Salt Men's Supply Co., coming December 2015.

Official #greysaltguy @ryansutter and Jake Roach in Rag & Bone, Relwen, Faherty Brand, Culturata and Red Wing Boots.
Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 12276929_168925183457771_2068148905_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Happy Anniversary to the Sutters! 12 years! hearthumbsup

12 years ago, today, I married a man who continues to give me my very own happily ever after. Thank you @ryansutter. I love you more.  by @tristasutter

From our 1st Anniversary to our 12th, you've made me the luckiest man in the world. ILU @tristasutter Happy Anniversary!!! #photooftheday #happyanniversary #love by @ryansutter

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 8367-910 Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 I_got_13 Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:43 pm

Aww, happy anniversary! It doesn't feel that long since their wedding.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:09 am

awwww Happy anniversary to the Sutters!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Trista Sutter ‏@tristasutter Dec 8
Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 1f497 Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 1f499
Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 ?size=l

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:08 am

She did her own Ted talk in Vail. From a couple weeks ago I believe.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 8367-910 Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 I_got_13 Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:03 am

^That is a great speech! Thanks for posting, Linds911!
Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 12568726_1738655646368874_1390022116_n
mollymesnick People ask me daily who I am closest to from #TheBachelor - my first response is always @tristasutter. We have bonded over the years on so many levels. The two of us can get on the phone with one another to simply gab, We are both Indiana University grads, mid-western gals, and most importantly...moms!
Trista did an amazing talk on the @tedxvail stage and you can now watch it on @youtube - just search "The Value of You by Trista Sutter"! She teaches us that we are not "just moms" rather so much more and we should never cop to devaluing ourselves as "just a...." Truly an inspiring talk!!!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:29 am

Published on Jan 22, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuewc0-En8M

In today’s world, judgment is a part of our reality. It happens on the street, online, at work, at home, and worst of all...in our own minds. With her experience in the public eye and as a mom, Trista Sutter discusses our value system and how we allow judgment and societal success get in the way of our self-worth.

Trista Sutter, a familiar name in the world of reality television, now lives her happily ever after as a stay-at-home-and-work mom near Vail, Colorado with the poetic firefighter she met on the first season of The Bachelorette and their beautiful blessings, Max (8), Blakesley (6), and fur babies, Tank and Sophie. She's authored "Happily Ever After: The Life-Changing Power of a Grateful Heart."

This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at http://ted.com/tedx

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:53 pm

The children are so grown up! Hubby is as handsome as ever!

Trista Sutter ‏@tristasutter 26m26 minutes ago
It's not what we have in life but who we have in our life that matters. Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 1f49e #happy4th #happyfamily… https://www.instagram.com/p/BHc9BkwAPGI/

Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 13584220_581678552014778_955647637_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:07 pm

For those that can stream on the ABC app (you have to have a cable provider), season one of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, as well as Trista and Ryan's wedding are all streaming now on the ABC app. What a fun throwback. Hope they do other seasons as well.

Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel10 Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 Family10Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 Samuel15Repost - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90