SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Yes ABC did have a forum, I was on it. I have not gone there recently so dont know if it is still there.

Back to top Go down

DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:09 pm

atem wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Of all the couples that have come out of BachelorNation, Trista & Ryan are my favorite.  They didn't rush to get married and she moved to Colorado so that they could continue to get to know each other. They settled into a routine of what their life would be.  Even Trista has told other couples when brought out for those ATFR that you need to get back to your "normal" to get to really know each other. (Ditto Jason/Molly and look how their relationship started with all the media backlash).

The advantage they had (IMO), is that there was no social media at that time where fans could stalk them and demand information from them.  The newer couples would do well to get off of SM and live their lives for them... not their fans.

T/R have taken advantage of the opportunities (wedding and a million $ paycheck for it) that were given to them and I don't fault them for that at all. Even Trista's time on DWTS was after they were married and she was off pretty quickly!  I think they have been very smart about things overall.

Sorry for the double post, but there was social media with forums.  And the people who were part of the show and family members were for sure posting on them. I don't remember if ABC had a forum, but you know how those got!  A breeding ground of stalking/hate.   Like with everything new, no one had the 20/20 insight we have now.  

However, I think currently, there is a bit of an addiction of constantly having 24/7 info that twitter/insta/snapchat give that wasn't back then.

Most people that I know consider the main SM as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. Online forums don't even hit their radar as SM. So when I talk about SM, I am not talking about online forums.

All IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:14 pm

reason wrote:Yes ABC did have a forum, I was on it.  I have not gone there recently so dont know if it is still there.

On the first season? That's interesting. Thanks for the answer. I think I started there too and another forum got created due to it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:16 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

Most people that I know consider the main SM as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.  Online forums don't even hit their radar as SM. So when I talk about SM, I am not talking about online forums.

All IMHO.

That's true.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:22 am

Trista Sutter ‏@tristasutter 35 minutes ago

We just like to smile. Smiling's our favorite. #datenight #uglychristmassweaters #thankyouCityMarket #iminlovewithanelf
DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 C0BECGFUkAAIkQX

https://twitter.com/tristasutter/status/810722746674069504

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 1f49c

DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 8367-910 DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 I_got_13 DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 E5kqdm15 DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:30 pm

Ryan is going to compete on American Ninja Warrior

Found out yesterday I get a shot at @nbcninjawarrior season 9 in Denver!!! Got a month to get ready... I'm nervous! Wish me luck. . . . #americanninjawarrior #mountainlife @getthegoat by @ryansutter

DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10 DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 Family10DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel15DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Cool, good for him! Smiley

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:03 pm

Fun. One of my coworkers will be competing in Denver too. She's a beast.

DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 87b72b10 DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 86669110 DateNight - Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:25 pm

I've never heard of that show, but I would certainly watch it if I can. I just love Ryan, he's such a sweetie, loving Dad, husband and spends a lot of time with his kids doing outdoor activities.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:36 pm

We called the forum on ABC the "motherboard." I was on it for a couple of years, and IIRC ABC yanked it. There were some great posters on it, and also some horrible people.

We scattered; some to FORT, some to bachchat. Love Me and Sanlee were on FORT and broke away and started this forum in 2011. They invited many of us to join here. And we did, and we are glad.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I've never heard of that show, but I would certainly watch it if I can. I just love Ryan, he's such a sweetie, loving Dad, husband and spends a lot of time with his kids doing outdoor activities.

It's sort of a crossfit-type thing. Various people compete to do a crazy obstacle course in a short amount of time. I don't watch it (minus clips on occasion), but people take it REALLY REALLY seriously and there is now like really specific training that goes towards trying to beat it.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:25 am

@kimberlyg Thanks. It sounds right up Ryan's alley!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90