SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 19 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Great analysis AAL

Home boy fell in love at first sight.

Imho Matilda is F1. As you mentioned AAL Art's eyes tells the story.

I love how he's always trying to compose himself when he calls her at RC.

She gets a special smile.

I don't know what happened but I think Alysha stole Dani's thunder. Art wasn't his usual self with her during their quality time after the group date. Something was missing whether producers/editors wise or by body language. That peck on the lips was initiated by Dani.

As of this moment, I see Alysha and Matilda being F2. Poppy is heading in the friend zone and Dani's chemistry with Art is slowing leaving.

At this stage I'm expecting meaningful conversations. Thus far I'm yet to see this with lots of the remaining girls.

The remaining episodes will show the change in edit for the final 4. For those that still have questions this will be great since they will start showing the love story with the final 1/4.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:25 pm

ElonM wrote:Great analysis AAL

Home boy fell in love at first sight.

Imho Matilda is F1. As you mentioned AAL Art's eyes tells the story.

I love how he's always trying to compose himself when he calls her at RC.

She gets a special smile.

I don't know what happened but I think Alysha stole Dani's thunder. Art wasn't his usual self with her during their quality time after the group date. Something was missing whether producers/editors wise or by body language. That peck on the lips was initiated by Dani.

As of this moment, I see Alysha and Matilda being F2. Poppy is heading in the friend zone and Dani's chemistry with Art is slowing leaving.

At this stage I'm expecting meaningful conversations. Thus far I'm yet to see this with lots of the remaining girls.

The remaining episodes will show the change in edit for the final 4.  For  those that still have questions this will be great since they will start showing the love story with the final 1/4.
Excellent post ElonM! yes We are seeing the same things ElonM bestbud! Matilda gets a *special smile* :yes: :cutesmile!:

Everything with Dani and Art has been physical, imo.
- There's been no movement towards meaningful conversations.
- Even Dani said she was the "house hussy". Basically, the 'physical' girl. And that only goes so far.
- IA that Art was moving on already from her and gave more physical interest in Alysha.
- To me, Art was surrounded by all these women, he was interested in Matilda, she was sooo shy and hesitant even to look him in the eye at times (b/c she is soo attracted to him) and then Dani was willing and eager (as was Chrystal) and so, surrounded by all those women and the only male, he went for it because she was willing and eager (yes he liked her and was interested but nothing deep, imo). Not going to be a popular opinion but that is all I see with Dani and Art.
- She initiates a lot of the kissing since the first kiss. He doesn't.

The only girl so far that has meaningful conversations and from the moment they first talked, is Matilda.
- She immediately inquired as to what he was looking for, what his main thing was (someone who is completely themselves)
- and then talking about taking the kids down to the lake house on their single date.
- Then cocktail party time once again talking about how real/themselves they are being (Art said he was 95%).
- Even if it is about her boycott plan, she asks him so what do you think about that....
- There is a constant back and forth of asking and answering relationship/who-are-you/are-you-real type questions between Art and Matilda.

That they haven't kissed yet is not because of Art, imo. Looking at those s/caps of him with Matilda his eyes have desire in them... big time (she can barely look at him sometimes when he looks at her like that!).

She is just like Alysha, takes it slow. The difference is that Alysha is playing a game of trying to reel him in while Matilda is just wanting to find out more about him.

There is a reason we have only seen Matilda say "genuine feelings" when it comes to Art. Even Poppy, who is similar to Matilda still played the game a bit with sleeping on the rose and now looks like being all cutesy about a kiss for the next episode.

These things stand out to me. Not who Art kisses or wants to kiss.

The heavy focused physical stuff is always the smokescreen on these shows. (Look at Chris and Britt from TBUSA season early on, I see the same thing here... just kissing more than finding out about each other)

Matilda is the only one who seems interested in Art beneath the surface and find out more about him, ask him questions and not just answer his questions. Honestly, I find it so ODD that she is the only girl who asks him questions continually, every time they talk.

The other girls just seem to want to beat each other to the finish line. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:18 pm

ok. just finished ep7.

guess everyone see what they want to see because at the group date, arthur could not stop looking in dani's direction. Christie saying yes when he picked dani which is for me another sign that she is frontrunner. Seems to me that if he cannot have a 1-on-1 date she has to be on all group date.

I was not put off with the 1-on-1 talk between arthur and dani., I think they are at this stage where they are extremely comfortable with each other. Talking about his experience is one step ahead from everybody else who are still struggling to find some subject to talk about.

Matilda did not shine... again. The big smile he gives her at the RC, he gave the same smile to nathalie and few others. So I am not counting on the extra nano inches smile he may had or not with them. Still do not see anything romantic between those two. She can be the nicest and sweetest girl of the all NZ, I do not see it. it is quite frustrating actually that some of you are so very convinced when I see zip.

Poppy is old story. At this point, I do not think she will even make to top 4.

Giving the first rose to chrystal was just strategic/prod. He has zero interest to her.

Expecting leaving tomorrow are Amanda and Danielle B. Pretty logical.

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:30 pm

HEA wrote:ok. just finished ep7.

guess everyone see what they want to see because at the group date, arthur could not stop looking in dani's direction. Christie saying yes when he picked dani which is for me another sign that she is frontrunner. Seems to me that if he cannot have a 1-on-1 date she has to be on all group date.

I was not put off with the 1-on-1 talk between arthur and dani., I think they are at this stage where they are extremely comfortable with each other. Talking about his experience is one step ahead from everybody else who are still struggling to find some subject to talk about.

Matilda did not shine... again. The big smile he gives her at the RC, he gave the same smile to nathalie and few others. So I am not counting on the extra nano inches smile he may had or not with them. Still do not see anything romantic between those two. She can be the nicest and sweetest girl of the all NZ, I do not see it. it is quite frustrating actually that some of you are so very convinced when I see zip.

Giving the first rose to chrystal was just strategic/prod. He has zero interest to her.

So what are you thinking? I your opinion who is top 4?

Still keeping my hope for team poppy but every episode it gets smaller and smaller! Lol!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:39 pm

HEA wrote:ok. just finished ep7.

Just a couple of points.

>> Dani is definitely the 'frontrunner' at the moment when it comes to time spent with Art, kissing Art and him kissing her back, and her time space on screen.

>> Am only looking at the end game (who wins versus who has Art's attention now). Usually the one that has a bunch of air time mid-season is not the F1, especially, especially if they are physically connecting more than the other girls and the lead. Have yet to see a season where this is not the case on any franchise.

>> Mostly, Art's twitter exchange with Dani is what sealed the nail in the coffin for her, imo. No way would the lead tweet like that to his F1. He was irritated with it big time (this is posted in her own contestant thread).

>> Mid-season is usually where the F1 gets a hidden edit and yet still narrates. Then, they come back strong in F4 and always have the worried, "am I going to go home", "I have genuine feelings", "This is real" edit. Matilda has this. And yup, I'm counting those nano-inches in Art's smile/eyes giggling

>> Danielle is not going home in Ep 8. We already sleuthed from season s/caps that she goes on a Horseback Riding Group Date that has not aired yet and is not part of Ep 8.

Until we get the number of girls whittled down to top 6 and then top 5, it will be hard to make a call based on what is seen right now. The end of next week we should have a better idea of who the top contenders are.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Well said AAL
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:06 pm

:yes: AAL.

The twitter exchange nailed it for me too. He was pissed off.

If she was F1 he would have contacted her privately and let her know his feelings about the tagging on twitter.

If she was F1 would he have publicity embarrass her? Noooooo!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:08 pm

^ yes Exactly. And given that he posted the "spilled the beans" video as well and it just coincidentally had to all take place on the same week that the kissed Dani on television??

No way she is F1 based on all that. He was, imo, protecting and defending someone else and it wasn't her.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:11 pm

ElonM wrote::yes: AAL.

If she was F1 he would have contacted her privately and let her know his feelings about the tagging on twitter.

very interesting what's the twitter exchange?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:13 pm

emusha wrote:
ElonM wrote::yes: AAL.

very interesting what's the twitter exchange?
Posted response in Ep thread about why Matilda F1 and not Dani and the link to the tweet is in this as well https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2879p144-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#781412
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:20 pm

LOL we have to agree to disagree.
for me, you see, it is dangerous to pop the champagne before i see the proposal or last ceremony and unless i see some kid drawings on the fridge clue like that, i am not into gossips and rumors.
I love your dedication and passion AAL but i am the skeptical one. I was certain the aussie #2 and the F1 were genuine and they were big disappointment both.
I am trying to see thru the edits versus making up a happy ending before even seeing the home town. so i go episode by episode. I wish i had your faith but i truly do not see great edits for matilda.
6 episodes from the finale and no kiss, no cuddle, no love story does not look good for matilda. They portray her as an insecure and quite bitchy at times at the cocktail parties. I do not like that side much. So far I have the feeling I do not know matilda at all besides her intro and that she is ready to settle.
Do I know more about dani? not really but I see a heck a lot more of her with arthur than anybody else and the little gesture on her chin is the kind of gesture a boyfriend would do, not a stranger. Do we see this kind of gesture to any other girl including matilda? And that is the kind of little details that I am looking for. If matilda is F1, I truly hope that the prod will show me something as from tomorrow because right now it is non existent IMO. I agree that edits always want to favor the physical chemistry to hide the true love (that ends generally few months after the finale sorry to say). And this is why I give the benefice of the doubt with matilda and I am not certain it is dani as much as you are certain it is matilda. I just keep an open mind that so far what I see will be dani until I see otherwise. :P
Again, we all see what we want to see and I am sure matilda is nice and all but the real question is this: who arthur is the most attracted to? Who is Arthur always looking at? Yes, matilda can catch up later. I am totally okay with that but she has a lot to catch up or the edits are terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:31 pm

I see Matilda just like I saw Sam from TBAussie S2. I am not looking post-show but who the F1 is because it is already finished.

IMO, Sam and Matilda have very similar edits. Dani and Jess have very similar edits.

Compared to Jess? Sam was nowhere near kissing/touching, etc. Blake looked smitten with Jess and all the girls were jealous (just like Chrystal is like Laurina). It was only by episode 15 that we saw Blake make Sam his somewhat frontrunner. Up until then, it was all Jess (just like it is all Dani with Art). I even remember many of us sleuthing and saying that they were hiding the physical between Blake and Sam and they were.. we sleuthed it out later on in the season that they had hidden so much early on.

When sleuthing for me, it is part following the crumbs, the edit, and following the lead. Right now, because of the type of lead that Art is (he basically cannot say no to anyone), I am going with whomever he is developing an emotional connection with.

Which girl has he shared things about himself and his own life, about his family with (not asking questions to the girls but talking about his family which he says means the most to him and in the intro his mom says the girl will have to like her as a mother otherwise no christmas holidays)?

He said in his intro that he wants someone who is completely themselves, doesn't take themselves too seriously, and wants to start a family.

So far, the one person he talked to on any of the dates he has been on about his own family and his lake house and taking the kids back there is Matilda - no one else. He shared that with her and no one else (that has been shown to us, so it was shown to us for a reason).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again