SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:41 pm

ok... something I do not like much

matilda said: "it could be the end of the competition for me"

end of journey, end of me here, but competition?

I dunno. Feels odds

Back to top Go down

help - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:44 pm

HEA wrote:ok... something I do not like much

matilda said: "it could be the end of the competition for me"

end of journey, end of me here, but competition?

I dunno. Feels odds
Yes, I agree the word "competition" is strange. The problem is that we don't see Matilda say this.. we only see her say "for me". The words preceding those words we see her say are competition but there is no way to know if it is spliced and added from something else. To me, I don't see her talking about her having an injury and out of the competition. I think they just used this word that she said somewhere else because that is what Kristie and the others girls are focusing on -- it is a competition for them. So, without seeing her say those words in the PI cannot yet say that it was taken in context... it seemed spliced to me and not about her at all talking about her injury. No way would she be talking about breaking her wrist so matter of factly... we hear her almost wailing, "my wrist, my wrist".

Want to post this. It was an interview by @NZgirlhq and conducted with Brigette: This is what Brigette says on who she wants Art to be with in the end...

nzgirl: Who do you want to end up with Art, and who do you think actually will?

Brigette: I want Dani or Matilda to end up with Art. Those two are the most genuinely in to him. They’re real for him.
http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/entertain/bachelorette-brigitte-describe-chrystal/

I agree with Brigette. And the thing is that Brigette is best friends with Poppy so that says a LOT that she is not saying Poppy for Art. It also says a lot that she says that Dani and Matilda are the only ones who are genuinely interested in him. I agree! If Dani is F2, she is going to be very devastated!! Shame. I am wondering where she will end up in the F4 (if so). These shows always like to drag the girl who has a physical connection to the end. hmmm sad Sadly, someone has to be F2.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:11 pm

the same way if matilda is F2 not only she will be devastated but all auckland will grieve and probably ask a national day for her... I also forsee street manifestations and strikes and OMG noooooooooooooooooooooo Art MUST pick Matilda, it would be too horrible for the fans to handle it!!!

help - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:33 pm

HEA wrote:the same way if matilda is F2 not only she will be devastated but all auckland will grieve and probably ask a national day for her... I also forsee street manifestations and strikes and OMG noooooooooooooooooooooo Art MUST pick Matilda, it would be too horrible for the fans to handle it!!!

help - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698
rofl rofl rofl rofl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:the same way if matilda is F2 not only she will be devastated but all auckland will grieve and probably ask a national day for her... I also forsee street manifestations and strikes and OMG noooooooooooooooooooooo Art MUST pick Matilda, it would be too horrible for the fans to handle it!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hehehehe
HEA thank you for this laugh

cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:09 pm

The Bachelor NZ Power Rankings: Week Four
http://thespinoff.co.nz/09-04-2015/the-bachelor-nz-power-rankings-week-four/

These caps are the best!  cantstopl  cantstopl

help - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Hands

help - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Don
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:07 am

ETA: ElonM.  yes Thanks for posting that article... sooo funny!!!  cantstopl  cantstopl

Well. At this point I'm 100% Matilda F1.

Alysha started following Josh Murray. Yes. Andi's ex Josh Murray.

Dani posted about The Bach in Australia...

I'm really looking towards seeing what happens next week with Art when Matilda gets hurt (not looking forward to her hurting. Terrifying.). I wonder what a broken wrist in a cast will affect a date if one was planned with her?  Imagine her meeting her family HTD in a cast. Awwwww. FD. MTP. FRC! in an arm cast? Awwwwww. Will have to see if she has a cast like she had post show.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Great post HEA! yes Loved reading your thoughts! 

I think bachelor New Zealand is doing their own thing. Art is at Ep 9 and only kissed 2 girls. Such a gentleman and so nice that he is not pressured by producers to fall in love or say he is to all the girls or make out with all of them. So for me, so far TBNZ is my favorite out of all the franchises. For this type of reality show it is very refreshing to watch a lead who is not mean but kindhearted, a good listener, treats all the girls nice and with respect. So far, my favorite bachelor ever.  :yes:

I do feel bad for Dani. She really liked Art but I think no matter what happens he is so nice when he lets them go. In one interview he was asked what does he do when he lets the girls go and he said "just be honest". So I think if he lets Dani go he will be very kind and nice about it. Just a nice guy. 

I also see what you are saying about social media. I really liked Sam but then her choices after the show I didn't like (the Maxim cover shoot for one). To me, Matilda is just a wholesome girl. I cannot see her wanting to do a bikini shot in a magazine like Sam. To each their own, but I don't like that type of thing. 

It is nice to find one of the girls to cheer for. Sometimes they are the F1 and sometimes they are not. And even sometimes when they are F1 it still doesn't work out (like with Tim and April in Canada).

IA..TB NZ is really refreshing for me. I feel like i am not watching a Western series, but more of East Asian TV show : Chinese/Korean/Japanese romance drama series. On which holding hands could be a big deal, and the anticipation of first kiss could serve as the backbone of the storyline and when it happened, the purpose of the show had been fulfilled giggling .

I love Bach CAN S1 and S2 and Bach AUS S.1. IMO The edits are aiming to show us the wuv story, not to deceiving us, despite the final couples didnt last forever. We got to see a happy couple and their wuv story go hand-in-hand on each of the season. Whereas, sorry to say, on US series, speaking for myself,I am way long overdue since Des's season!.. Embarressed! . Yes.. the last 3 US seasons (2 Bach and 1 Ette) gave us the happy couples and also the wuv stories. BUT- weirdly enough- those 2 points dont necessarily go together . Go figure help - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698. IMO Meandi's season had a Nick wuv story while on CS season it was a B- C story. . To each her own peace .

I was 'accidentally' jumping on this show and the related threads, thanks to certain someone (you know who you are! hi bestbud!). I have no expectation whatsoever, as its my first time ever joining the discussion and sleuthing thread outside US series. To my suprise, i really enjoy the first experience, i guess because of these reasons :
- I found Art as very lovable and so easy to root for (which i rarely feel about US Leads laugh out loud..i always tend to be doomed in the spoiled F2 Land #Help ). I think im invested more in him than the girls. Aside from his awesome personality, im mostly enjoying his fine face and bod without worrying whom he's gonna pick. giggling . I swear to my eye he look like the less-jaw, sweeter face version of my first Superman-crush :Christopher Reeve.(the fact that i had him as my Superman crush, not Henry Cavill clearly implied from which age-bracket i belong to help - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698 )
- Given this is the first season ever of TBNZ..i have a good prejudice that i can use my little knowledge regarding edit to predict the correct outcome, unlike the last couple of seasons on US series where i felt MF and Co loved throwing the curve balls at me on final episode :headbanging laugh out loud. Its what i enjoy the most by joining this forum. In short, I feel like i am a born again sleuther.. : lolpanda
- related to second point above, i am quite certain that they are showing us the wuv story of Art and his F1 . I have a high hope!..Pls just dont disappoint me, Art! :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Well. At this point I'm 100% Matilda F1.

Alysha started following Josh Murray. Yes. Andi's ex Josh Murray.

Dani posted about The Bach in Australia...

I'm really looking towards seeing what happens next week with Art when Matilda gets hurt (not looking forward to her hurting. Terrifying.). I wonder what a broken wrist in a cast will affect a date if one was planned with her?  Imagine her meeting her family HTD in a cast. Awwwww. FD. MTP. FRC! in an arm cast? Awwwwww. Will have to see if she has a cast like she had post show.

my mind fell into gutter...their first kiss is the only thing i can think of..and most interested in... Embarressed! .

In which position it would be most comfy to Artilda to do so with her arm in a cast?. this is the #FirstWorldProblem i need to solve! rofl ..I really want to know!! help - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 2498057887 :bad girl:

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:15 am

I believe Ali and Tim became closer after spending time with Tim supporting Ali in hospital, could be the same here

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:31 am

AEF wrote:I believe Ali and Tim became closer after spending time with Tim supporting Ali in hospital, could be the same here

Reality check. no longer camera crew. very possible indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:26 pm

:cutesmile!: Love your posts Mura! yes Hope we will see a love story. Now whether that lasts after the show ends is always the mystery. I am hopeful that it will be like Tim and Anna but that remains to be seen.  hmmm

As of now, not sure if he is still with his F1...  Suspect

1) On March 29, this person commented on Art's IG post, why did you not stay with Matilda? (so, she is implying something about post-show). This was before the rumors were out that he chose Matilda as F1. Wondering if the cat was out the bag not just because Auckland is small and everyone knows everyone but because they broke up? Was posted here originally here
@tasmamadddy Should have stayed with Matilda after the show!  Cute pup! @art_green 4h http://websta.me/p/951138840637389218_4644397#fzusml5qUG3SIEvq.99
ETA: noticed that this person has seen deleted her comment on Art's IG.

2) Art was seen dancing at Remix party with other girls. There are IG posts of him with other blonde and other girls at the Remix party club. Seems that he has been seen doing this at other places too!  Suspect Saw this tweet..

help - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Hmmm10
Chanel ‏@pinksparklesnz 8h8 hours ago
Just saw the #TheBachelorNZ dirty dancing with a blonde at the Remix party who's definitely not part of the cast!
3:10 AM - 9 Apr 2015

Maggie ‏@sundaydreams_  8h8 hours ago
@pinksparklesnz oooooh gossip! Hehe. Though it's finished filming isn't it?

Chanel ‏@pinksparklesnz  8h8 hours ago
@prettytimesblog haha! He's like that at every party, makes me not wanna watch the show anymore! Auckland is too small!!!

Maggie ‏@sundaydreams_  8h8 hours ago
@pinksparklesnz laugh out loud *insert spoiled here* I know eh! Everyone knows everyone! They shoulda made the show live! They've prob all moved on~

3) He follows a lot of models. He is a model, still and still listed as one and posted a pic of him modeling for Huffer brand. He was even at a bikini modeling competition recently (posted here).

So maybe modeling, acting (he tooks classes in this and had a part in Spartacus), it could all have been just a gig where he acted and thus, not much kissing, etc,.

The recent The Spinoff (the people who spoiled who the bachelor was before it even aired or was announced) podcast http://thespinoff.co.nz/08-04-2015/the-bachelor-nz-the-fantasy-suite-podcast-episode-four/ the one guy talked about maybe Matilda was a plant for the show since she is in on so much and narrating it. The other person who hosts the podcast didn't refute this.... Matilda does work for MediaWorks. If they all acted then it would be just another gig, per se and all will be happy afterwards. Each person got their 15 minutes (and other than Matilda, seem to be using it -- lots of promotion by Alysha on her public IG and all the other girls have created their own FB public figure pages).

5) He could be getting a really good edit and acted this way (gentlemanly) because he just didn't want to ruin his brand (his Clean Paleo company). Also the time slot is 7:30 PM. Supposed to be family friendly. He does post a lot of pics of himself doing down to earth things, on the lake, with his family, etc. However, other people that see him out and about posts pics of him at the club (last night). So maybe he is just into partying right now? Maybe the fame is going to go to his head? Being the first bachelor and not spending time with his F1 if he is still with her going out clubbing and dancing with other girls?? Suspect Why doesn't he post pics of himself doing this? He is only 26.

..... So these are just some of the things one can note.  Doesn't mean it is reality.

If one analyzes any one's life one will find things that are suspect. But people can be more than just their SM activity or what people say/post about them. Whether this plays a role in the show and the outcome of F1 and Art, remains to be seen....

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again