SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:24 pm

cantstopl I'll keep an eye on Dani as well. Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 1f49c

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 8367-910 vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 I_got_13 vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 E5kqdm15 vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:25 pm

yeahhhhhh High clap rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:37 pm

HEA wrote:yeah but since AAL is spreading all her love for matilda only on each thread, it is a bit biaised eh? LOLLLLLLLLL

DANI .... DANI..... DANI..... cantstopl hehehe
Definitely watch and sleuth based on what one sees from the lead, Art.

I started sleuthing and became biased towards Matilda because of Art, not because of Matilda. His reaction to her out the limo and then when he tripped and also when he came into the room to get her, he only had eyes for her. That I happen to now only like Matilda as well is  a bonus. I will change my mind about F1 the minute I see that Art is more interested in someone else (and no, kissing is not the way I determine whether the lead is interested, especially if it happens early on!).

My reasons for Dani = not F1 (not final girl) are not because of Matilda but because of Art and what he is doing (I along with others chose Matilda as F1 before we even started watching the season and I even had Alysha as a possible F1 for a time). My reasons why I don't see Dani as F1:

1) No intro video for Dani (and also no intro video before her 1on1 date like Poppy got).
2) Art didn't talk to her first episode, instead we hear Dani say that "the stand out for me is Matilda, she is beautiful on the inside and out" (so she was noticing that Matilda was the stand-out day one).
3) Dani has a heavy physical connection with Art that has been emphasized in the beginning of the season. There is no season in any franchise where a heavy emphasized physical connection results in a F1. Most of the heavy focus of physical connections with the lead and the girl usually end up with that girl crying (Britt is the most recent one from Chris' season).
4) The girls all saying that Dani is young and express concern she may get hurt. She is also seen as someone by the girls who will definitely kiss Art. Dani also calls herself the "house hussy". Not good words for the editors to show a potential F1 saying about herself. They left those words in there to be shown for a reason.
5) No rose for Dani on most recent group date and a decrease in what is being shown physically between her and Art as the episodes continued since she was on the group date modelling and then jumping (nothing shown between her and Art Ep 8).
6) In most recent episode 8, Dani is seen sitting with Art and Matilda and A&M go and talk and when they come back Dani says that she is "kicking herself for not doing what Matilda did and talking to Art". We didn't see Art talk to Dani at all during Episode 8. Since this is the most recent, we have Ep 9 and 10 to see if they have time to really talk about their feelings for one another. If they don't, then that is not progression in their relationship since they already have more kisses.
7) Post-show, Dani being a part of a tweet from Art to "Stop blowing up my phone". If Art had chosen Dani he would private message her, not post on public on Twitter.
8) Her public figure FB page she created for herself along with the other girls (the only two who haven't done this are Matilda and Alysha -- but Alysha posts a lot of pics of herself on her public IG and tags the bachelornz).

Will see what happens in the next two weeks. We can definitely agree that we see Dani going further yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:42 pm

Oh . I just thought of something that might be helpful to those not from New Zealand. Not sure where I should post this tidbit. TV3 has an app called tv3 Now where you can watch the episodes and extras. A friend of mine in London uses it to catch up with news so you must be able to use it anywhere. Also TV3 has an "ondemand" section on their website where you can watch the shows. You probably know all this already but thought it might help

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:45 pm

we love you AAL, without you in here it would be very boring
thank you for your passionate dedication and love of this show
when you love one contestant, I am in awe how you do find all the nono details to prove your point and you have a way to sell it that it is hard to resist! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Oh . I just thought of something that might be helpful to those not from New Zealand. Not sure where I should post this tidbit. TV3 has an app called tv3 Now where you can watch the episodes and extras. A friend of mine in London uses it to catch up with news so you must be able to use it anywhere. Also TV3 has an "ondemand" section on their website where you can watch the shows. You probably know all this already but thought it might help

thanks! I did not know Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:yeah but since AAL is spreading all her love for matilda only on each thread, it is a bit biaised eh? LOLLLLLLLLL

DANI .... DANI..... DANI..... cantstopl hehehe
Definitely watch and sleuth based on what one sees from the lead, Art.

I started sleuthing and became biased towards Matilda because of Art, not because of Matilda. His reaction to her out the limo and then when he tripped and also when he came into the room to get her, he only had eyes for her. That I happen to now only like Matilda as well is  a bonus. I will change my mind about F1 the minute I see that Art is more interested in someone else (and no, kissing is not the way I determine whether the lead is interested, especially if it happens early on!).

My reasons for Dani = not F1 (not final girl) are not because of Matilda but because of Art and what he is doing (I along with others chose Matilda as F1 before we even started watching the season and I even had Alysha as a possible F1 for a time). My reasons why I don't see Dani as F1:

1) No intro video for Dani (and also no intro video before her 1on1 date like Poppy got).
good point but who knows if they wanted us to focus on matilda because dani was too obvious?

2) Art didn't talk to her first episode, instead we hear Dani say that "the stand out for me is Matilda, she is beautiful on the inside and out" (so she was noticing that Matilda was the stand-out day one).
edits edits edits plus dani and matilda became great friends if we see them sitting next to each other all the time

3) Dani has a heavy physical connection with Art that has been emphasized in the beginning of the season. There is no season in any franchise where a heavy emphasized physical connection results in a F1. Most of the heavy focus of physical connections with the lead and the girl usually end up with that girl crying (Britt is the most recent one from Chris' season).
true if the lead kisses all the girls around. arthur kissed only 3 girls, 2 very ackwardly (natalie and chrystal). Looks to me that arthur was not forced in any ways and he is one woman's man

4) The girls all saying that Dani is young and express concern she may get hurt. She is also seen as someone by the girls who will definitely kiss Art. Dani also calls herself the "house hussy". Not good words for the editors to show a potential F1 saying about herself. They left those words in there to be shown for a reason.
who "ALL"? I maybe heard it one time. one time does not mean all for me... we all know dani is very outgoing and loud but she also proved that she is never part of any drama. i also think that jealousy is speaking...

5) No rose for Dani on most recent group date and a decrease in what is being shown physically between her and Art as the episodes continued  since she was on the group date modelling and then jumping (nothing shown between her and Art Ep 8).
i explain my point about the jumping group date and i will share soon all the looks arthur could not stop toward her direction. that for me is definitely not a decrease. plus dani was not at the swimming pool party so it is hard to eliminate her because of that

6) In most recent episode 8, Dani is seen sitting with Art and Matilda and A&M go and talk and when they come back Dani says that she is "kicking herself for not doing what Matilda did and talking to Art". We didn't see Art talk to Dani at all during Episode 8. Since this is the most recent, we have Ep 9 and 10 to see if they have time to really talk about their feelings for one another. If they don't, then that is not progression in their relationship since they already have more kisses.
edit edit edits but yes i think it was matilda's night that night and dani respected that but also kicked herself for not jumping on the occasion to speak with him. we did not see dani because she was not at the group date and one on one date... so yeah, of course we did not see much of her. it does not mean that she did not talk with him. edits edits edits

7) Post-show, Dani being a part of a tweet from Art to "Stop blowing up my phone". If Art had chosen Dani he would private message her, not post on public on Twitter.
arthur is a newbie on twitter, he does not post much and does not follow much people. dani on the other hand (as matilda) are pro SM so it could be a conflict between them. nobody said that everything had to be hearts and flowers all the time. Plus the NZ mentality that kathiebelle explained.... and we are missing the full story. some could read it as if he is pissed off or just annoyed with the notifications using his @ al the time. could be truly annoying for someone new

8) Her public figure FB page she created for herself along with the other girls (the only two who haven't done this are Matilda and Alysha -- but Alysha posts a lot of pics of herself on her public IG and tags the bachelornz).
no girl is the same. we established already that they were all cast for a specific role: tomboy, drama queen, exotic, perfect on paper, etc.... what happens after the show, reveals the true colors of who is who. Lets remember that they are all still young and being on TV was an experience of a lifetime.

Will see what happens in the next two weeks. We can definitely agree that we see Dani going further yes

so you see, we see what we want to see and for me your proof are not proof from my point of view. I respect your opinion but for me it is far from being a done deal with matilda.

I will had the fact that he liked 4 girls from the show after the taping: poppy, alysha, matilda and dani on twitter (the only one who he is following when matilda has a big list of followers already)

Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 pm

HEA wrote:we love you AAL, without you in here it would be very boring
thank you for your passionate dedication and love of this show
when you love one contestant, I am in awe how you do find all the nono details to prove your point and you have a way to sell it that it is hard to resist!  giggling
Hehehe.  giggling  vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698 . I really want it to be a happy story for you this time around. I know last time with  Bach Canada Tim and Trisha (F2) it was not a great ending at all and he really did lead her on (telling her he fell for her a long time ago and all that!) and still breaking up with April hmmm

So I do want a happy ending for Dani... I just don't see it and never have other than a physical connection. I see more with Alysha and Art. 

If I see something that shows me Matilda is not F1 (First intro video, first out limo, first impression rose, most boring/real date, real conversation about marriage and babies -- the only one to talk about this with Art about starting a family and taking the kids to the lake house, Art saying how he knew how stressed Matilda was when he made her wait for a rose, the list goes on for me...).

I don't sleuth based on who I like I sleuth based on who I believe the lead likes the most, who the F1 is. The problem is that this will not always be believed when the person I think is F1 is also who I like. 

Sometimes I like the F1 and so it makes it more fun to sleuth, sometimes the F1 is not someone I am a fan of. 

Case in point: I sleuthed for Chris's season that Whitney would be F1 based on that mural on the wall which I called the "writing on the wall". When I watched the show, I personally didn't really care for Whitney and still don't and I prefer Becca. However,  I never stopped believing for one second that Chris would choose Whitney as F1 even though it looked like he was much, much  more interested in Becca than in Whitney. Sometimes the F1 is someone I like, sometimes they are not.

If something changes by F4 regarding Matilda being my predicted F1, then I will change with it. If not, I will be just fine because there really isn't any heartbreak on this show of Bach New Zealand. Everyone is just fine. All of them.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Oh . I just thought of something that might be helpful to those not from New Zealand. Not sure where I should post this tidbit. TV3 has an app called tv3 Now where you can watch the episodes and extras. A friend of mine in London uses it to catch up with news so you must be able to use it anywhere. Also TV3 has an "ondemand" section on their website where you can watch the shows. You probably know all this already but thought it might help
Thank you Katiebelle! We have the TV3Now listed in the links thread but it is great to know there is an app that may work! I will definitely try it out!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:41 pm

No problem AAL. I am all good. I watch the show until the finale then I move on to the next show. I know that it is all scripted and chances are slim that they will stay together. It does not bother me one bit. I am a good looser. giggling

Obviously sam and blake was a disaster and tim and april too. You were so very sure they would marry and everything. I am sorry that you did not have your happy after show ending.

And this is why, I always insist to say that a reality show is a scripted soap TV opera. We do not know who they are in real life. It is not what you see is what you get in here it is what you see is what the producers edited for you to believe.

Everyone is rooting for a favorite because we are all attracted to a certain personality versus another we find annoying... but at the end of the day, the producers lead us to see the story they want us to see. Do we believe that they never speak about job or family or life or serious matters? No, but we never see those segments.

13 episodes and if we knew from episode 1 who was the F1, it would not be fun or keep interested the audience. They have to play with segments. This is also why they repeat the same and same and the same words again in ITM. In marketing it says that you need to hear the same thing 7 times before you can remember it...

So for me this show is all good no matter if the girl I picked will be F1 or not.

Today for the first time after 7 months, I was bored and curious to know what happened to trisha vergo and discovered that she fell in love with an australian (gorgeous I must say) and moved to australia 4 weeks ago to live with him and it happened before the finale rose ceremony was on the air! For me this is solid proof that what I saw (a woman in love) was just a crush. The fact that after a couple of weeks/months, both tim and april decided to split shows that it was nothing serious as if it was, they would have worked hard to keep their couple or they just knew that real life is not scripted and no crew around to push them do or say things.

So if a woman seen so in love when we were watching the episodes, turned the page so quickly and fell for another guy so hard that she moved to the other side of the planet to live with him.... that means to me that while we are watching the episodes, all the IG and twitters may mean nothing as they may go thru another reality than what we think we see on TV...

So no, I am not a crazie groupie that will be devastated if dani is not F1. I would not be happy because the edits showed me another story but this happened to me with brad and chantale... but i was right with JP and Ashley and a couple of others.

it is JUST a TV reality show and all those participants will be forgotten in a couple of months anyway! :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Thanks for your input about Matilda! Will let you all know what I think once I get caught up, hopefully soon!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 1f49c

vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 8367-910 vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 I_got_13 vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 E5kqdm15 vscocam - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:26 pm

HEA wrote:No problem AAL. I am all good. I watch the show until the finale then I move on to the next show. I know that it is all scripted and chances are slim that they will stay together. It does not bother me one bit. I am a good looser. giggling

Obviously sam and blake was a disaster and tim and april too. You were so very sure they would marry and everything. I am sorry that you did not have your happy after show ending.

And this is why, I always insist to say that a reality show is a scripted soap TV opera. We do not know who they are in real life. It is not what you see is what you get in here it is what you see is what the producers edited for you to believe.

Everyone is rooting for a favorite because we are all attracted to a certain personality versus another we find annoying... but at the end of the day, the producers lead us to see the story they want us to see. Do we believe that they never speak about job or family or life or serious matters? No, but we never see those segments.

13 episodes and if we knew from episode 1 who was the F1, it would not be fun or keep interested the audience. They have to play with segments. This is also why they repeat the same and same and the same words again in ITM. In marketing it says that you need to hear the same thing 7 times before you can remember it...

So for me this show is all good no matter if the girl I picked will be F1 or not.

Today for the first time after 7 months, I was bored and curious to know what happened to trisha vergo and discovered that she fell in love with an australian (gorgeous I must say) and moved to australia 4 weeks ago to live with him and it happened before the finale rose ceremony was on the air! For me this is solid proof that what I saw (a woman in love) was just a crush. The fact that after a couple of weeks/months, both tim and april decided to split shows that it was nothing serious as if it was, they would have worked hard to keep their couple or they just knew that real life is not scripted and no crew around to push them do or say things.

So if a woman seen so in love when we were watching the episodes, turned the page so quickly and fell for another guy so hard that she moved to the other side of the planet to live with him.... that means to me that while we are watching the episodes, all the IG and twitters may mean nothing as they may go thru another reality than what we think we see on TV...

So no, I am not a crazie groupie that will be devastated if dani is not F1. I would not be happy because the edits showed me another story but this happened to me with brad and chantale... but i was right with JP and Ashley and a couple of others.

it is JUST a TV reality show and all those participants will be forgotten in a couple of months anyway! :gotcha:

HEA re the bold text, I would go further that none of the folks on this franchise were ever in love during filming...geez how many hours did they really spend with the lead to say they are in love. They are in very much like at best and this is why I am so loving Bach NZ, no made up love story :yes:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again