SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:10 am

mercieme wrote:Art's interview with MORE FM today. Gary (who seems in love with Arg & has declared it many times) is one of the hosts and he asked Art if he could see himself marrying one of the girls & Art said yes. This interview showcases the Art at his realness & why I really like him.

http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--GaryArt-aka-The-Bachelor/tabid/96/articleID/21690/Default.aspx

For now still keeping fingers it's not Alysha, not sure what do think of Art if he chooses her hmmm
OMG. The timing of this interview is making me Suspect Suspect Suspect

Last night was the episode with Alysha and her being still married. I find it really really strange that this information wasn't leaked by the media before the show aired it. They leaked everything else about the other girls but somehow Alysha being married is not leaked?? Has there been any media about controversy with Alysha being married still like there was with Danielle B? If not... makes me wonder if this is all the show pulling the strings since she may be F1?

Also, do you think that Art is talking about marriage to one of the girls because of his date last night with Alysha?

I find it soo odd that he had this interview after her bombshell revelation. It is an interview after Alysha's 2nd date and before Matilda's 2nd date.

The timing is suspect to me. It is saying something since these are the two girls we have sleuthed as potential F1.

I am not going to care for this at all if Alysha is F1. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:15 am

So its obvious if F1 the producers covered/protected Alysha. The other girls info was leaked/ DUI (Dani) still being married (Danielle) and works for Media Works (Matilda) passed to the press. But Alysha got a free ride. no

Alysha was the first girl to be followed by BachelorNZ IG account along with Art.

Alysha was hidden until episode 5 and orchestrated the chase that locked down Art. He couldn't wait to give her a second one on one before Dani!

Alysha also posted this on IG
"The names are confidential @campbellgrieve196 haha but the best one I believe is the Southern Sapphire"

Southern Sapphire is the name of the wine given to her by Art. Hence in this context I think she's talking about him or the wine company. The latter I doubt!

Alysha was also asked to removed the post on IG concerning the period/timeframe of each rose ceremonies.

Art continues to like each and every post on IG about Alysha. And she is the happiest woman via her posts.

Hence I guess Alysha, Art and Bachelor NZ is telling me via their actions she is the F1.

Also she didn't meet up with the girls so why was she in Auckland? To see Art maybe?

I could be wrong but episode 12 will provide much clarity as it relates to Matilda and Art.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:36 am

ElonM did you see the post before this one that I posted on that IG account with "South" in the username?? It is making me think Alysha is F1.

We keep hearing Matilda worry about herself but we never hear Alysha worrying. I am thinking that is why they will put her on that 2on1 date so they can start to create "doubt".

That image of Art and Alysha from behind from nzgirlhq (who interviewed Art) was specifically of Art and Alysha.

WHY that image? Why post that one??

It just HAPPENS to be the one that Mike has VO of "true love"?

So often the season preview will spoil everything when one looks back in hindsight.

I always said that if Alysha is F1 will be based on that photo and VO "true love". And then Natalie in her interview today saying that Art has left them (the girls) clues into who he chose? I see that as Alysha based on Art's SM activity and him not following Matilda on Twitter. Makes sense he won't follow her if Alysha doesn't have Twitter (she doesn't) because then it would seem weird. The girls he is following are Nat, Dani, and Poppy. None of them are F1.

I don't mind a hidden edit, that is not the issue here. I just don't care for Alysha.

And I really don't care for Matilda being F2. Producer plant, whatever, at the end of the day even she is seen upset and I do think she likes him. This is turning into a show I really don't want to watch anymore...

I am thinking that Alysha came to meet up with Art for a meet up and planned it the same weekend as the party. This way if she was seen in Auckland (since she doesn't live there) everyone would understand. I would not be surprised if the show arranged for their wildcard Lisa to have her surprise birthday and have the girls post that they were together. Alysha was not sitting nor standing near Matilda in those pics. I think Matilda will put on a brave face but I think if she is F2 she would have been very upset and watching the show back would bring those memories back up.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:06 am

So is this season worth watching??

I remember I asked this about the Australia version S2.. and welp, it kind of turned out to be comical by the end of it. lmao

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:08 am

california90 wrote:So is this season worth watching??

I remember I asked this about the Australia version S2.. and welp, it kind of turned out to be comical by the end of it. lmao
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698 Talk to us when it is over. giggling This thing is going to go one of two ways: The lead will choose someone we on the board like or someone we on the board don't like.

Fun times. Fun times :drama :thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:18 pm

I am probably the only one who likes Alysha and Crystal. What does that say about me, time for some self reflection. DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:20 pm

see2love wrote:I am probably the only one who likes Alysha and Crystal. What does that say about me, time for some self reflection. DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698
yes reflect reflect DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698 I actually like Chrystal too! Not Alysha though. Take a look at her thread... being married and yet pretending that this is not the case then saying it is but that one has moved on from one's ex but still has photos of him within the last year and following him on IG?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:22 pm

see2love wrote:I am probably the only one who likes Alysha and Crystal. What does that say about me, time for some self reflection. DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698
Nothing bad about that! Chrystal really grew on me as the season progressed, just didn't see her as compatible with Art.
What do you like about Alysha? It's nice to get a fresh perspective on the girls!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi see2love okies that you like Alysha Smiley

Like Kapiti said would love to get your perspective.

And yes I like Chrystal too, she reminds me of Laurina (#dirtystreetpie) from BACH AU Season 2, they are just hilarious & annoying on the show but they speak the truth giggling

For me the Alysha portrayed on the show does not match the type of person that Art has said in post show interviews that he is looking for. Art seems very off & a completely different person around her IMO. The icing on the cake is the news about the ex. Personally I wouldn't go on a dating show if I was still legally married & not declare it upfront to the producers but to each their own.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:40 pm

I like her because she has stayed in her own lane so to speak and is a confident woman. Dani and Matilda are a bit catty and show immaturity at times. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:41 pm

Love reading the different opinions. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:12 pm

could be worse... I am in the rarest here to like Dani and rooting for her DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again