SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
robinvi wrote:They had poppies on the lapels for anzac day to honor those who fought in wars, like the brits.  Plus there was a nod to poppy towards the end when they had foreign comedians guess what happened next on "famous" NZ tv moments.

This is why I asked. Canadians wear poppies for the same reason on Remembrance Day Nov 11th.

So do the British (OT)

Back to top Go down

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:cantstopl Did it air with the cat laying like that beside them?

OT do they have poppies on their lapels?
There's the cat on its back with its legs up. It was hilarious! Everyone is talking about that cat. People are making memes and even TBNZ page has a video on their FB and site about that cat.  happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 40 Vlcsna16
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:cantstopl Did it air with the cat laying like that beside them?

There's the cat on its back with its legs up. It was hilarious! Everyone is talking about that cat. People are making memes and even TBNZ page has a video on their FB and site about that cat.  happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 40 Vlcsna16

OMG-That's hilarious! cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:33 am

Steel2009 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yes! People are saying that after that performance the cat deserved a rose at the RC!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:43 pm

I think I saw art following matilda last week on twitter but not anymore when it was dani, nat and matilda... now it is dani, nat and poppy... no sign of matilda anymore and still not sign of alysha

I also find this tool "common twitter" and found ZERO common with matilda and art. Not even the friend AAL talked about.

However, I do not recall seeing poppy on his account last week and we know he visited her at her shop.

I am still surprised that alysha seems like a ghost to me. But alysha as far as I know has no twitter account. (@alysha_lasota)

can be both alysha and matilda are F1/F2 and he was asked to remove matilda from his account as too obvious

if he was so much upset that dani was messing with him on twitter, why is she still on his very limited number of people he follows?

Now art do not tweet much and the spinoff is one of his 43 friends. He favorited also a picture shared by @teddywong  (the duck which represent matilda with soon on it). this guy seems a FM host. He also favorite the last recap of the spinoff and I know dani love them and find them hilarious. Both dani and art seems very music oriented this week too on top of promoting good food and health/gym. dani follow cleanpaleo and vice et versa

I am still doubting dani and art are together. For me there are slim chances they are based on the last 3 episodes. BUT we cannot deny that arthur was definitely into dani for a long long time. They seems to have a lot in common: dani is totally addictive with health/gym and good food, same as arthur. I know dani was attacked lately because she was portray badly because she kissed him a lot. Considering NZ are looking in a bad way to demonstrate feelings in public, I am not surprised she was harshly criticized. She posted a note saying :

Sure, Art and I kiss a lot but I promise you we also have serious conversations and share feelings with each other. Wish you all could see that too
smile emoticon
xx

Please notice the present mode...

Yes I am probably making myself a holly wish here happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 40 3806527698 :halo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Hey Hea, I loved the comment Dani posted too. It helped confirm that they do have a deeper connection and do lots more than just kiss but the fact that the editors have purposely left all that out indicates she doesn't go to the end imo. Can I be #teamdani but not think she makes it to F1?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:42 pm

you sure can Kapiti because I am ! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:53 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

this is awesome!! is there a humor thread like there used to be in FORT? This belongs there... spitcoffee
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:55 pm

bringing the discussion here

means probably nothing but chrystal and alysha had diner together on april 22 and alysha is part of her yoga class

http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--Gary-How-did-Chrystal-feel-about-her-portrayal-on-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand/tabid/96/articleID/21714/Default.aspx

the question was about the cat fight between alysha and chrystal, and after crystal explained that the whole conversation was not shown, she say: we even have diner yesterday and she is part of my yoga class (end of the interview)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:12 pm

Kapiti wrote:Hey Hea, I loved the comment Dani posted too. It helped confirm that they do have a deeper connection and do lots more than just kiss but the fact that the editors have purposely left all that out indicates she doesn't go to the end imo. Can I be #teamdani but not think she makes it to F1?
I do think that they had more serious conversations but I also think that that is just Dani wanting people to know she is not just "the house hussy" (her own words) and has a more serious side too.

Ultimately though, IMO, it doesn't matter to me what Dani says about her connection with Art what matters is what Art has said about him and Dani and on this recent episode, Ep 12, he said "Dani and I just kiss.... that's what we do". That's not just editing that's what Art has shown... it is a very physical connection/edit as I saw from the beginning. There is zero progression where they have meaningful discussions. Editing floor? Sure, but they get such little time with him that Dani CHOOSES to kiss him more than she does talk with him and say hey, let's hold offf on the physical I want to know more about you. Instead she herself says she just wants to kiss him when she is around him.

So her post-show words don't match what a really deep connection means, even if she thinks she had one, editing or not, by her own focus on the kissing it shows what her focus was... "Can't we all just kiss him and be happy?" rather than "Want to find out if we really do have a deeper connection and can fall in love". Does that mean they didn't have serious conversations, etc? No they probably did but Art saying that "that's what we do" is very surface-focused... no deep connection there along with his "Stop blowing up my phone" subtweet seals the deal for me on what Art feels the connection they had.

It may have been a strong connection (it always is with F4) but no matter the edit, by both their words, it was not a very deep one. And imo, there is a difference between a strong connection and a deep connection (soul/emotional/etc),.

The Spinoff podcast I listened to even said that Dani doesn't have that deep connection with Art or he doesn't with her that he only wants to kiss her because it is the normal thing they do. The normal thing they do... so the most common link between them. That's not a deep connection linking them that is a physical connection linking them which can be strong. Spinoff also said that Dani reminds them of Holly in the Playboy mansion and is willing to share the guy and kiss and doesn't have jealous issues regarding the girls kissing Art. I agree. She is so much fun and as long as she gets her kiss she is not concerned with who else kisses him. And there is nothing wrong with that to me. It just shows me she is not at that place where the guy only has to be with her like Alysha emphasizes... "my man" and Dani is like "our man" and can't we just share and be happy? Haha. She's too funny.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:13 pm

HEA wrote:bringing the discussion here

means probably nothing but chrystal and alysha had diner together on april 22 and alysha is part of her yoga class

http://www.morefm.co.nz/Si--Gary-How-did-Chrystal-feel-about-her-portrayal-on-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand/tabid/96/articleID/21714/Default.aspx

the question was about the cat fight between alysha and chrystal, and after crystal explained that the whole conversation was not shown, she say: we even have diner yesterday and she is part of my yoga class (end of the interview)

HEA I believe the person Chrystal had dinner with & also had at her Yoga class was Lisa the MORE FM wild card from the interview link you posted. It wasn't Alysha.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:16 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:bringing the discussion here

HEA I believe the person Chrystal had dinner with & also had at her Yoga class was Lisa the MORE FM wild card from the interview link you posted. It wasn't Alysha.

I have then to listen that part again then because I was 100% she talked about alysha
rememeber that all the girl call her LYSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again