SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:50 am

FWIW, I just can't see Danni as the F1. It was a tweet I saw brought here from Art where he's saying/asking Danni not to keep burning up his phone. IMO, unless I got the wrong understanding of it, he sounded/acted like he was frustrated with the jilted f2/f3.

-- With Alysha, I feel it's forced.

-- With Danni, seems all it is is kissing and not much else. Even the once connection they had seems to of waned.

-- With Poppy, there seems to be more substance and a good mix of kissing/talking about serious things. I like their connection, but there's just something that doesn't seem proper.

-- With Matilda though, it's like it is with Poppy, but the umph and something special that seems to be a missing factor with Poppy is all there in spades with Matilda. That special something that you just can't put your finger on that makes you come back for more is there with Matilda, not to mention how it just seems so easy and natural.

It's an interesting F4 for sure and I am looking forward to seeing how it ends.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW, I just can't see Danni as the F1.  It was a tweet I saw brought here from Art where he's saying/asking Danni not to keep burning up his phone.  IMO, unless I got the wrong understanding of it, he sounded/acted like he was frustrated with the jilted f2/f3.  

--  With Alysha, I feel it's forced.

--  With Danni, seems all it is is kissing and not much else.  Even the once connection they had seems to of waned.

--  With Poppy, there seems to be more substance and a good mix of kissing/talking about serious things.  I like their connection, but there's just something that doesn't seem proper.

--  With Matilda though, it's like it is with Poppy, but the umph and something special that seems to be a missing factor with Poppy is all there in spades with Matilda.  That special something that you just can't put your finger on that makes you come back for more is there with Matilda, not to mention how it just seems so easy and natural.

I agree

Great post! Can't wait for tonight! Let's see how Art copes under pressure from the folks.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:20 am

Always interesting to hear your opinion Aunties_Love Smiley
We do not have the same this time.
I fail to see the umph you see with matilda. He had many opportunities to turn the friendship into something more romantic and he waited ep12 to do it? At this point he kissed all the girls but the only one who he is asking is Dani at the cocktail party? Arthur is not mature and he needs a girl who will match him. He likes to party, he wants someone who does not take thing seriously, he is not ready to settle down before 5 years, he is clubbing, his friends are very important (all facts confirmed by himself and his mother). That for me is not a man who want to settle down versus matilda who said at first 1:1 she was ready now. He was miles away from matilda at the coktail party, not even holding his hand. However, the 2 people he is constantly physical is dani and alysha. Poppy is on a friend zone, everything looks fake including the peck on lips. I do not deny he likes matilda but in a friend zone way. This is what I see from the beginning. Regarding the tweet, it is obvious arthur is not into SM. The only place he likes is IG. Reality, no edits and we see the real people coming out. Maybe Arthur is no longer prince charming. Maybe they had an argument and he was upset to be disturbed that day? I do not think one tweet should be the ultimate proof she is not F1. It is possible that she was F1 and no longer is. Fact is that he is still following dani and matilda and if he was that upset, he would have unfriended her. he did not. I refuse to see a remake of Trish! hissyfit
So many options, so many edits, so many different perspectives Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:04 am

HEA wrote:Always interesting to hear your opinion Aunties_Love Smiley
We do not have the same this time.
I fail to see the umph you see with matilda. He had many opportunities to turn the friendship into something more romantic and he waited ep12 to do it? At this point he kissed all the girls but the only one who he is asking is Dani at the cocktail party? Arthur is not mature and he needs a girl who will match him. He likes to party, he wants someone who does not take thing seriously, he is not ready to settle down before 5 years, he is clubbing, his friends are very important (all facts confirmed by himself and his mother). That for me is not a man who want to settle down versus matilda who said at first 1:1 she was ready now. He was miles away from matilda at the coktail party, not even holding his hand. However, the 2 people he is constantly physical is dani and alysha. Poppy is on a friend zone, everything looks fake including the peck on lips. I do not deny he likes matilda but in a friend zone way. This is what I see from the beginning. Regarding the tweet, it is obvious arthur is not into SM. The only place he likes is IG. Reality, no edits and we see the real people coming out. Maybe Arthur is no longer prince charming. Maybe they had an argument and he was upset to be disturbed that day? I do not think one tweet should be the ultimate proof she is not F1. It is possible that she was F1 and no longer is. Fact is that he is still following dani and matilda and if he was that upset, he would have unfriended her. he did not. I refuse to see a remake of Trish!  hissyfit
So many options, so many edits, so many different perspectives Smiley
Poppy, Matilda and Alysha were the last ones to be kissed. IMO, it could be because he wanted to get closer to them as friends and build the foundation that can last versus just having a kissing spree.
Just a question, what cocktail party are you talking about?
IMO, the last epi where Dani and Art were kissing at the cocktail party, he wasn't touching her at all anymore. They were very cool kisses and not deep anymore. Because she was the first to get his attention, I think the others are more impressive to him now and his feelings on Dani may of drastically changed.

I honestly think there's more between Art and Matilda than friendship by far. It will be interesting to see how this ends for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:36 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:Always interesting to hear your opinion Aunties_Love Smiley
We do not have the same this time. (snipped)

Poppy, Matilda and Alysha were the last ones to be kissed.  IMO, it could be because he wanted to get closer to them as friends and build the foundation that can last versus just having a kissing spree.
Just a question, what cocktail party are you talking about?
IMO, the last epi  where Dani and Art were kissing at the cocktail party, he wasn't touching her at all anymore.  They were very cool kisses and not deep anymore.  Because she was the first to get his attention, I think the others are more impressive to him now and his feelings on Dani may of drastically changed.

I honestly think there's more between Art and Matilda than friendship by far.  It will be interesting to see how this ends for sure.

the last 2 cocktails.
I think last one was "stolen kisses". Arthur wanted to kiss her but alysha made sure to tell him that the girls knew they kissed each other so this time around he was more careful but still asked her if he could kiss her. She also had "tough love" by the girls so on her part too it was not passionate. Then again if you have a closed camera next to you to see how far you put your tongue into each other, not sure I would go the full way no?
His body language toward matilda was off IMO but it seems that he could not stop kissing at the hometown.

I added a couple opinion on dani's thread as well as S/C.

But I also read a tweet at the end of the show from a guy who tweet only about soccer (living in auckland) that arthur picked matilda and is now back with his ex. This is a rumor that goes around for quite a while now. Rumors are not proof IMO. I do not know if auckland is a "small" town where every young people know each others. I am very careful about this kind of "free" tweet. But these rumors goes around so it is possible. we will know at the finale. If the rumor is true, then I see a very happy matilda right now so she quickly recovered. Now they can definitely be together and very happy too! happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 42 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:42 pm

I have been observing Alysha's IG post and I'm confused. When I read her captions I could swear that she is the F1.  I feel as though she is trying to prove a point. If she is not the F1 bless her heart

For instance this recent one

happygirl - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 42 11184561_927152903971703_1614077115_n

alyshajadebrown I can preach as much as I want about being confident in your own skin, but actions speak louder than words. This is me- no makeup, no filter, no tan. I have uneven skin tone, blemishes, uneven eyebrows, scarring, dirty hair, regrowth, bags under my eyes. And I don't CARE. I don't want all you beautiful young girls who support me to think that the pictures in the magazines and on social media is how I look underneath it all. I love to wear makeup and have fun with it (like most of us) but at the end of the day this is what ya guna wake up to in the morning  #confidence #nofilter #bareskin #nomakeup #bodylove #notcaring #love

This is an exchange on the above pic

theaugustfiles @alyshajadebrown would you be interested in writing a tiny little blog about this for my Facebook page The August Files (link in my bio)? It is just so important for women to hear other women, like you, say these things! You are so beautiful inside & out & I really think my 2000 followers would appreciate hearing this from the horses mouth! X 2h
image: https://igcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-19/11084692_962975223755022_30338651_a.jpg

alyshajadebrown Hey! Yea of course, no worries @theaugustfiles, direct message me if you like x 2h

Then there's this one (I'm unable to bring this over)
https://instagram.com/p/2CgTAZSbKW/
Alot of people don't believe that I have put on 13kg in approx 4 months, here it is! I have an azz, thighs, curves (compared to prior pics) and the sparkle back in my eye
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:42 pm

Sorry to compare but dani is promoting also her naturel no makeup skin during the day. She is promoting healthy food and gym. She posted a picture of herself when she was bigger and said that she had to work hard on good food and gym to see the results. She is quite open and at ease with what she is. One person today said that she is walking like a duck and she said: yes, I am!

But you know what strikes me? I was re-watching the first 2 episodes and all the segments of alysha were sad segments unless she was with arthur and became another persona. I recall that one girl said that until she had her 1:1 she had ups and downs and after that she was another person. Lets remember that alysha is 30. She is still married and until he decides to introduce her to his parents, it is not an issue for him. I think they are not at the same page in their life. I see her wishing to marry and kids now, not in 5 years like he wants.

I am very curious to see the homedate and also if she is the one he wish to speak before the RC

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:50 pm

I thought Alysha was 26

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:29 am

Idlemess wrote:I thought Alysha was 26

You are right, Alysha is 26.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:23 am

ElonM: I don't believe at all that she is F1. I believe that her SM activity has been confusing because she is technically still married and has thus used it as means to try work through all that. Her husband still sees her public posts (she was the only one with her IG being public at the time) and she seems like she has a lot to still deal with concerning her husband. I wish her the best and it all makes sense to me why Art and the other girls feel bad for her on some level. Her posts, imo, are directed more at her husband and that situation than anything related to the bachelor. She also has been trying, imo, to come across as F1 but in reality, when you look at what she likes or posts, none of it is intimate stuff with Art.

Additionally, the SM activity of the girls is not accurate. We know that Poppy had her HTD Feb 24-26 based on her mom's SM flying to NZ. This coincides with the week before Art took a break from filming. That means the latest SM activity is actually Matilda.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:34 am

I don't believe she's F1 but I think she is trying to prove a point.

I just find her post confusing at times. Especially the ones she posted today. Some much hashtags about confidence, love, family no no

Tilds is still my F1 pick giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW, I just can't see Danni as the F1.  It was a tweet I saw brought here from Art where he's saying/asking Danni not to keep burning up his phone.  IMO, unless I got the wrong understanding of it, he sounded/acted like he was frustrated with the jilted f2/f3.  

--  With Alysha, I feel it's forced.

--  With Danni, seems all it is is kissing and not much else.  Even the once connection they had seems to of waned.

--  With Poppy, there seems to be more substance and a good mix of kissing/talking about serious things.  I like their connection, but there's just something that doesn't seem proper.

--  With Matilda though, it's like it is with Poppy, but the umph and something special that seems to be a missing factor with Poppy is all there in spades with Matilda.  That special something that you just can't put your finger on that makes you come back for more is there with Matilda, not to mention how it just seems so easy and natural.

yes Agree 100% with you Aunty! bestbud! Matilda has all the great qualities of the girls: Funny, fun, doesn't take herself seriously, and has the physical connection with Art too. He even kissed her neck when he said goodbye this last episode on HTD.

Easy and natural. Two words that Art and Matilda have both used to describe them being together.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again