SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 44 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Fri May 01, 2015 2:43 pm

mercieme wrote:ElonM I think the second foot though small has very hairy legs giggling

AAL & I talked about that pic Art posted a while & we think the second pair of legs belong to a man with smaller feet TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

Oh Darn it, I'm now seeing the hairy legs giggling

Nice looking toes he got for sure
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri May 01, 2015 2:51 pm

Ha ha maybe Art did some major photoshopping to slap on some hair on those legs  cantstopl  geez sleuthing & speculation is fun y'all laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 3:04 pm

sneakyl yeah i noticed the hairy legs too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 3:10 pm

sigh... i am bored
long time before may 6......

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 01, 2015 3:15 pm

HEA "4 more sleeps" to borrow the slang of our friends down under & it will be a wrap giggling

Bachelor AUS Season 3 is next, hopefully we all agree with his F4 TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 3:24 pm

mercieme wrote:HEA "4 more sleeps" to borrow the slang of our friends down under & it will be a wrap giggling

Bachelor AUS Season 3 is next, hopefully we all agree with his F4 TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

yeah.

when does it start again??

and that will be fun to agree for once but I must say that I find it fun to discuss our difference too! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 01, 2015 4:18 pm

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:HEA "4 more sleeps" to borrow the slang of our friends down under & it will be a wrap giggling

yeah.

and that will be fun to agree for once but I must say that I find it fun to discuss our difference too! bestbud!

I like Sam so I'm looking forward to his season.

I have no idea when the season will start. They are still filming.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 4:24 pm

ElonM wrote:
HEA wrote:

yeah.

I like Sam so I'm looking forward to his season.

I have no idea when the season will start. They are still filming.

I listened the video. He seems very decent. I am not sure if I am attracted to him physically though. Nice but not wow gorgeous for me. He seems genuine so that is the most important. I will be happy to have here again Smiley

Regarding Sam (the female).... I am not sure. I liked her a lot during the season and then she turned to be a true fame whore pretty revengeful. She was the one who decided to participate. I think she is extremely manipulative and I am not attracted to her anymore. But of course I will watch because aussies guys are generally very yummy and my cougar side can be feD without shame eh? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 7:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bottom line. for me personally, is that while I can have an opinion on anyone, my opinion has to be supported by behavior by the lead and the show, otherwise it is merely just fancy on my part. For that reason, when I personally sleuth, I do so based on what the lead is doing.

As of the last week and based solely on Art:
- Art in interview = can marry his F1. 
- In TV Guide = had meetups and cooked for her.
- Started following Matilda and favorited posts about his and Matilda's date (she has always been following him which means he has been able to private message her from the start on Twitter if he wanted to).
- Was active on Twitter while his HTD with Matilda was shown.
- Retweeted the FB profile pic of Matilda on his Twitter.
- Only has favorited Matilda-related tweets.
- Started following The Spinoff who are pro-Matilda (Duncan even said, while drinking laugh out loud that he was the champ and winner because he was Matilda). They were the first to spoil who the bachelor was. 
- (not by Art himself, but his sister favorited a tweet saying that Matilda and Art are in love. Also favorited another tweet about Matilda being beautiful inside like her dad).

None of this is rumors or hearsay, it is all verifiable evidence that can be linked and used to support the following seen on the show in favor of Matilda:
- Matilda gets first intro video (neither Dani nor Alysha have one).
- Matilda gets first impression rose (and she is still F3).
- Art tells Matilda that her saying she is in it for the long haul is the "best information" she could ever give him.
- Arty tripping all over around Matilda (and saying he seems to be quite clumsy around her).
- Art tells Matilda that "there goes this whole experience for me" if she left.
- Art tells Matilda's dad that he really, really likes Matilda (the closest to that is he was fond of Alysha for the other F4) and he says "shall we shake on it?" when Matilda's dad says let's consider it done then regarding Matilda at the end.
- (In addition, Matilda has been on the cover of Woman's Day the last two weeks. She is the center girl of the cover for the recent Woman's Day and Poppy is next to her and gone. The previous one had the heading "How Matilda won Art's Heart" "The Bachelor's Smitten". The show ends next week. These magazines sell for the week/s ahead. It is in Matilda and the magazine's favor that they highlight the F1 and sell that story. They have to know the ending in order to put the girls in the correct spot for photo-shoots, as they have done with Bach Aussie with Sam being the center girl for F4. The editor of the magazine also had a heart around Matilda and placed Matilda's face closest to Art in the posters of the magazine. Additionally, the behind the scenes shoot for the F4 they used the image of Matilda. The Bachelor NZ facebook page 'About Me' section is a freeze-frame of Matilda and Art. The list goes on...)

Regarding Social Media activity, based on the timeline, Matilda has the latest SM activity:
Alysha = March 6
Dani = March 9
Matilda = March 13

If there is any evidence from what Art is currently doing regarding Alysha or Dani then that will be something worth looking at combined with with what Woman's Day magazine have been emphasizing as we are at the last two shows. Up until now, his main interaction has been via Twitter and relating all to Matilda as of the last week and a bit.

Good Post I agree rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 2:55 pm

ahem... how come matilda went from February 27 to March 13?

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 29gk4n5

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 Bi1gtu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 02, 2015 6:46 pm

The same way Art went from Jan 27 to March 16 and Poppy was active on SM Feb 23 but didn't leave until after Feb 28.

Just to reiterate the timeline: We are on a 7 week timeline which corresponds with info already sleuthed.

The RC for F4 = Saturday, Feb 28 (HTDs = Ep 13 and 14). We can pinpoint this date because on Alysha's hometown date she says that she will see Art on Saturday. It cannot be the week before or after, based on the timeline and so that fits with Feb 28.

Timeline in New Zealand Time using mercieme and ElonM's (thank you both!!) sleuthing and post from Alysha saying that RCs were about 3 days apart and maximum of 7 weeks shooting starting mid-Jan (thanks to AEF for sleuthing/posting this!)

So... Jan 16/17-March 8/9 (7 weeks):
(Note that because of the time difference, there could be one day difference: For example, Jan 17 NZ time could be Jan 16 USA time and the same applies to all the other dates since they were 17 hours ahead of EST at time of filming. Because they filmed in Gold Coast, Australia this will affect the timeline as well but not as much as NZ time, meaning when they flew to AUS from NZ they gained more hours). 

Key (just to help make it easier to read)
M&G= meet and greet
SD= single date (all single date girls have gotten a rose so far. Will only change this if that changes)
GD= group date
GDR= group date rose
SQT= special quality time
CP= cocktail party (including this since almost half of each episode thus far is just CP)
RC= rose ceremony
HTD= hometown date
FD= fantasy date  
MTP= meet the parents
LCD= last chance date (will be interesting to see if no girls let go before FRC)
FRC= final rose ceremony  

Possible Timeline in New Zealand Time (7 week filming timeline
Jan 16 or 17:  M&G/CP/1st RC; Ep 1 (17 girls remain)
Jan 17:  SD= Poppy   
Jan 18:  GD/SQT=Chrystal, Danielle L. and Dani/GDR= Dani
Jan 19:  CP/2nd RC; Ep 2 (15 girls remain) 
Jan 20:  SD= Matilda
Jan 21:  GD/SQT+GDR= Kristie
Jan 22:  CP/3rd RC; Ep 3 (14 girls remain)
Jan 23:  SD= Amanda
Jan 24:  GD/SQT+GDR= Poppy
Jan 25:  CP/4th RC; Ep 4 (13 girls remain)
Jan 26:  SD= Dani  
Jan 27:  GD/SQT = Hayley; GDR = none -- Hayley wins the shooting challenge SQT -- Art changed his FB pic
Jan 28:  CP/5th RC; Ep 5 (12 girls remain) -- Hayley leaves
Jan 29:  SD=Chrystal
Jan 30:  GD=everyone/GDR=Natalie and Dani/SQT=Dani
Jan 31:  CP/6th RC; Ep 6 (11 girls remain) -- Shivani leaves
Feb 1:  SD= Alysha
Feb 2:  GD= 6 girls (Kristie, Chrystal, Dani, Natalie, Brigette and Danielle);SQT=Dani; GDR= none
Feb 3:  CP/7th RC; Ep 7  (9 girls remain) -- Brigette and Carrisa leave
Feb 4:  SD = Natalie 
Feb 5:  GD = 5 girls (Matilda, Poppy, Danielle, Amanda, and Chrystal);SQT=Poppy, Danielle, and Matilda; GDR= Matilda
Feb 6:  CP/8th RC; Ep 8  (8 girls remain) -- Amanda leaves  
Feb 7: Travel to Tauranga (according to this article posted Feb 24)
Feb 8:  SD= Kristie waterfall date *no rose*      -- Hayley active on SM (eliminated Ep 5)
Feb 9:  GD= All girls   horseriding group date where Matilda falls off horse;Pre-RC rose= Matilda
Feb 10:  CP/9th RC; Ep 9 (8 girls remain) -- NO girls leave
                                                                 -- Brigette active on SM: "I'm baaaack!" (eliminated Ep 7 with Carrisa)
Feb 11: SD= Poppy (2nd date, rose)
Feb 12:  SD= Danielle (rose but gives back during CP)
Feb 12:  CP/10th RC; Ep 10 (6 girls remain) -- Danielle and Kristie leave
Feb 14:  SD= Alysha (2nd date, rose)                                                  
Feb 15:  GD= Matilda, Chrystal, Natalie, Dani tennis (no rose) -- Carrisa active on SM (eliminated Ep 7)
Feb 16:  CP/11th RC; Ep 11 (5 girls remain) -- Natalie leaves
Feb 17:  SD= Matilda (2nd one, rose for HTD - only one who gets one before RC)
Feb 18:  2on1= Dani and Alysha (no rose)            -- Amanda active on SM (eliminated Ep 8)
Feb 19:  CP/12th RC; Ep 12 (4 girls remain) -- Chrystal leaves
Feb 20:  **HTDs this week**
Feb 21:                                                           -- Natalie active on SM (eliminated Ep 11)
Feb 22:  
Feb 23:     -- Poppy active on SM (but not b/c she left. Her mother flew into NZ for HTD Feb 24) (Eliminated Ep 14)                       
Feb 24:                                                   -- Chrystal active on SM (Eliminated Ep 12)
Feb 25:  Poppy's HTD (according to her mother's SM she flew to NZ Feb 24-Feb 26)
Feb 26:  Art take a break from filming?
Feb 27: Art's Mother's Possible Wedding according to SM posts by his family/relatives. Earliest post by relatives on SM was Feb 26 of empty tent set up for wedding. Also according to NZ Herald article, took a 'break from filming to attend wedding' according to this Mar 19th article. (Filming already finished by March 1st according to this but then on March 19th article stated that it was just a break from filming during this last week of Feb).
                                                           -- Art attended wedding
                                                          -- Matilda active on SM (but not eliminated, also only one of F3 who had Intro Video)   
Feb 28: 13th RC; Ep 13 AND Ep 14 (3 girls remain) -- Poppy leaves (We know, according to Alysha's HTD that she says to Art "see you Saturday" so this would be RC for F4 and coincides with all other info).
Mar 1:  FDs in Gold Coast, Australia        
Mar 2:  
Mar 3:                                                                 -- Kristie active on SM (eliminated Ep 10)
Mar 4:  
Mar 5:  14th RC; Ep 15 (2 girls remain) 
Mar 6:  MTP (Bach Can had these on same day for F2)
                                                                         -- Alysha active on SM late March 6/early March 7 due to time difference being in Aus
Mar 7: LCD
Mar 8:
Mar 9: Possible FRC                                    -- Dani active on SM
Mar 13: Matilda active on IG and Art active on IG Mar 16[/b]

So if SM activity for the F3 is correct, then this will be the order:
Alysha = F3 (Mar 6 active)
Dani = F2 (Mar 9 active)
Matilda = F1 (Mar 13 active)

Keep in mind that Matilda is the ONLY girl who has an intro video. TBNZ is closely following TBAussie and for both seasons TBAussie had their F1 have an intro video.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Based on SM activity date of Alysha's being the earliest of the F3 combined with this post on IG by Dani for Woman's Day, I will say F3=Alysha.

Alysha looks very concerned and a bit upset. Even comments in the comments section for this pic note this:

TeamMatilda - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 44 11201730_764894286959570_1319400208_nhttp://websta.me/p/976431544235932068_26252765
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 50 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again