SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Idlemess wrote:So basically if one is to believe it based on cover story, Woman's Day is giving away who the F1 is? And if so, deliberately? For what purpose? Is the magazine giving hints with the consent of the show.... just giving it all away.  

Or are they doing this because Matilda is "more popular" of the girls.

or... pushing for the next bachelorette gig? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Idlemess wrote:So basically if one is to believe it based on cover story, Woman's Day is giving away who the F1 is? And if so, deliberately? For what purpose? Is the magazine giving hints with the consent of the show.... just giving it all away.  

Or are they doing this because Matilda is "more popular" of the girls.
IMO, yes, they are are in "cahoots" with the show. It profits both of them. TBNZ follows Woman's Day on Twitter and Woman's Day follows them on Twitter. It's a win-win for both of them. Woman's Day gets readership and credibility by spoiling the F1 and giving hints with their cover stories and TBNZ gets exposure and credibility that the story they are selling on the show matches the story on the cover of Woman's Day.

IMO, Woman's Day is like Us Weekly or People Magazine in the USA and they are doing exactly what Us Weekly/People Magazine does with The Bachelor US. Us Weekly/People Magazine is followed by TBUS on Twitter and TBUS follows them back. This past season, the F1 was an obvious edit. Us Weekly/People Mag let this be known and never swayed from pointing towards the F1. They even highlighted why the F2 was the F2. The reason for this? It adds credibility to their magazine when they get the ending correct. It separates them from the tabloid magazines that are rife with rumors that sell scandal for scandal's sake.

Woman's Day Aus did a similar thing with Blake's season and Sam as F1. She was front and center and on the cover towards the end of the show and ended up being F1. When that story changed and Louise was with Blake, Woman's Day had the exclusive once again with that story.

IMO, it would behoove any magazine who wants to be seen as credible by readers for them to support the F1 pre-final episode and then voila! have the F1 with the Lead bachelor on their cover once the final episode airs.

They can have other stories inside the magazine about the other girls, but their cover of their magazine will have to focus on the F1 if it is to provide a continuum for creating a focus on the F1. So for them, they get to build up towards revealing the F1 by having the F1 on the cover and then reveal the outcome. Also, what would be the point of them not knowing the ending? They need to know where to put the girls and what stories to write and focus on. Does everyone at WD know? Unlikely, but the editor definitely will, imo. She even drew a heart around Matilda on the poster which I posted in the SM thread and reposting here!

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 47 11085193_1055418537806381_566844909_n

Will people say that they spoiled the ending and gave it away?

Yes they will. BUT... imo, when it comes to the pros and cons, it is better for a magazine to spoil the ending and be credible than mislead the public and be seen as non-credible. Some may say that they would be credible even if they focused on a non-F1 on their cover of their magazines. That logic makes little sense to me if they want to be able to follow the story of the F1 and the Bachelor post-show (think: engagement photos, family visits, events together, wedding, etc, etc, etc...)

For me, this is what I have seen People Mag and Us Weekly do and readers, although already spoiled with the ending (one cannot help but be spoiled in today's world - whether there is a Reality Steve or not) the fact is that these magazines don't care at all about not spoiling something.

The lead already chose the girl months ago (first week of March). It is a done deal. It is the past. They are likely focusing on what is about to happen - the final episode and that is what their cover stories are about.

The public is merely playing catch-up to things that have happened nearly two months ago. The public doesn't realize this completely yet. With time and more episodes they will (this has happened in the US already). I have noticed that the Kiwi public is very, very savvy when it comes to noticing things. Probably more than the show and the magazines gave the viewers credit for.... for one, viewers have posted that they noticed that Matilda is followed by Art's siblings and vice versa on SM. Also they have pointed out that Art and Matilda have only posted one photo each of themselves from the show when they were on it on their IG. The list goes on but almost from the start everyone was saying that Matilda=F1 was the worst kept secret.

If Matilda is F1 as has been sleuthed by some of us on this board and stated by a majority of the public (who probably don't even realize it but they have her as a favorite because she has been given so much media presence and air time) then one can look back at what the public have been saying and what Woman's Day had on their Cover and realize it was part of the plan all along. Based on the pattern I have seen, that is what I can predict (past pattern predicting future pattern and all that...).

Anything can be wrong, of course. But this is a first season and I personally don't see them misleading anyone for a first season. They want to sell a love story -- whether people see it or not, the majority of the viewers see Matilda as the winner so that is the story they are seeing and if she is F1 then by golly, the show did a great job for the majority of viewers in selling their F1 story. For those who don't see this love story, they are in a minority when it comes to viewers and SM activity and comments "Matilda wins" shows that is what the viewers believe will happen - no matter the source for this info, they believe it and Woman's Day is certainly not doing anything to make them change their minds by having Matilda front and center again and again.  Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 03, 2015 3:44 pm

With the BachelorUS, I think People Mag does stories but they at least are a bit reserve in how much they "give away" when the show is still airing.

Did Woman's Day do the same for BachAU season 1?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Hi!
Been away for awhile, but was drawn back by Bachelor New Zealand. Stumbled upon Art and his girls on youtube and was hooked. It's so refreshing with a realistic view on this reality show. He is looking for a girlfriend to hopefully fall in love with afterwards. Great approach!
My question to all of you following this closely, has three girls rejected the rose? I have only noticed two, but in the last radio interview on More Fm, Art says: "May even been three", when the hosts ask him how it felt to be rejected by two women. Will one of the last three reject the rose or have I missed one girl? By the way I'm #teammatilda

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:Hi!
Been away for awhile, but was drawn back by Bachelor New Zealand. Stumbled upon Art and his girls on youtube and was hooked. It's so refreshing with a realistic view on this reality show. He is looking for a girlfriend to hopefully fall in love with afterwards. Great approach!
My question to all of you following this closely, has three girls rejected the rose? I have only noticed two, but in the last radio interview on More Fm, Art says: "May even been three", when the hosts ask him how it felt to be rejected by two women. Will one of the last three reject the rose or have I missed one girl? By the way I'm #teammatilda
Welcome1 Glowworm (Welcome back!). It is such a great season and very realistic like you said. Loving it. :yes: As for the 3 girls that left: Rosie (Episode 1, during RC), Danielle L (Episode 4 IIRC, during RC) and then Danielle B (Episode 10 during Cocktail Party). So 3 girls did leave on their own.

The Final 3 girls (Matilda, Dani, and Alysha) are all there and likely will be until only one left.

Glad to have a fellow #teammatilda on board Smiley Seems like the majority of the viewers in NZ are fans of hers so if she is F1 she will be very loved/supported.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun May 03, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Idlemess wrote:With the BachelorUS, I think People Mag does stories but they at least are a bit reserve in how much they "give away" when the show is still airing.

Did Woman's Day do the same for BachAU season 1?
Posted above, but I would think of Woman's Day as more like Us Weekly. Woman's Day for Australia did the same thing for Bach AU S2 (Sam Frost was F1 and was front and center for covers). Cannot recall S1. Art was given Bach AU S2 video to watch before filming as he had never seen a bachelor show before. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 03, 2015 6:17 pm

AAL, Poppy posted a picture with Matilda on her IG. That's how I like to see Matilda, more au naturale giggling https://instagram.com/p/2NfEzgqcgs/

Also Art & his mum are going to be on Women's Day NZ cover, special mothers day edition. Interesting exchange with Art below...I guess he really can see himself marrying his F1 giggling

https://instagram.com/p/2O0GSMQYDc/

womansdaynz
Make sure you check out our celebrity #MothersDay special featuring stars and their mums. Our girls @lucindaeast (left) and @ashleighmcenaney (right) got on particularly well with @art_green and his mum Cate,

art_green
You'd have to be invited to the wedding first...
womansdaynz
Cate told us she quite fancied that Ash would be the one wearing white, @art_green

Last edited by mercieme on Sun May 03, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Thanks AAL and thanks for the clarification. I missed the first one, Rosie.
Tuesday can´t come fast enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Oh Art you "Adorkable" you :cutesmile!:

https://instagram.com/p/2PAnkixLjt/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 7:25 pm

posted S/C of woman's about dani int he S/C thread no discussion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 7:55 pm

so it IS interesting that we have 2 articles, one about dani, one about matilda
this should confirm that they are both F1 and F2

I wish to read matilda's article and compare now.
because the one with dani was VA VA VA VOOM IMO
it is obvious that art was into her and her into him, no question.

if she is F3, even F2... that would be totally cruel to run the face of the F1 with this article...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 9:13 pm

based on arthur suntaned face, I think it will be in the order. will it be shown that way not sure

#1 alysha (not suntaned)
#2 dani (sea suntaned)
#3 matilda (he is suntaned when she is not)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again