SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

givemethat - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Thanks Kapiti and Maddy for links. All the contestants now have their own threads.

As mentioned, there is a s/cap no discussion thread that may be used for all pics!

Thanks everyone for helping out!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

givemethat - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:39 pm

GA, could we have a thread for photos from SM/Media/etc that is non-discussion and then bring over to this thread for sleuthing? Unless we use the S/cap thread for SM pics, etc?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:48 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:19 am

Trying to pin down the filming schedule. Anyone know any details? From what I have gathered so far it seems that, if The New Zealand Herald is correct, then filming was ~ 5 weeks or so? Here is what I have discovered so far:

Filming started = approx. around the end of January? (Possibly final week of Jan? Maybe Jan 26th? Trying to keep in mind that rules/SM activity may not be same for TBNZ as elsewhere).
-- From an article in NZHerald about the show posted Sunday, Jan. 11
Show publicist Megan Stuart said filming would start later this month. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/television/news/article.cfm?c_id=339&objectid=11384755
-- Art changed his FB privacy settings and updated his profile and cover photo, Tuesday, Jan 27. Also changed his IG settings to private around that time and changed his user photo (since been made public this week).
-- Bachelorette Lisa was chosen as a wildcard and announced around Jan. 11 http://www.nzherald.co.nz/television/news/article.cfm?c_id=339&objectid=11384755

Filming ended = end of February? Beginning of March? Still filming? (conflicting statements)
-- From NZHerald posted Sunday, March 1st
Filming has finished and fans can look forward to episodes showing group dates, one-on-one dates and the rose ceremony, where Green will present a single red rose to each of the bachelorettes he wants to get to know better. Those not given a rose are out.

Final episodes will see Green and bachelorettes meeting each other's friends and families. Romantic getaways are also planned, and it is understood at least one contestant enjoyed a date in Fiji with Green. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11409762
-- Mike Peru, the host, said they were still filming some things (WTA? ATFR?)
-- Other reporters stated that questions about filming were off-limits as was whether he found love
-- In Episode 2, Art tells Poppy that his mother is getting married in "4 weeks time". According to this article posted Thursday March 19 in the NZHerald, Art's mother got married and Art was at the wedding:
Cate Hlavac, 54, saw her son just two and a half weeks ago when he took a break from filming to attend Cate's wedding
.-- Cannot be certain when the interview was made or if 2 and 1/2 weeks ago is the timeline from the date of the article but if so, then Thursday March 19 minus 2 and 1/2 weeks ( ~ 17 days?) = ~ Monday March 2nd? So likely that weekend March 1st which is when the NZHerald stated filming had finished.
-- If filming finished and the FRC was at the end of February as NZHerald stated, then it makes more sense given that, in Ep 2, the girls say they have been there since "last week" so maybe the start of a new week/beginning of Feb for Ep 2 dates? and more in line with TBNZ publicist stating that filming was beginning around end of Jan.
-- There is also the possibility that Art DID take a break from filming and the FRC was the first week of March?

Anyone have ideas or knowledge regarding filming? 5 weeks is pretty short, especially with time off.
-- Also, all contestants have been active on SM. Most stopped being active on SM around Feb 14 (so wondering if filming actually started MID-January and was later in the week and not month of Jan?).
-- So far, Alysha seems to have the latest date of SM activity: March 6 she posted a repost pic of herself on her IG which Art favorited. Matilda changed her location settings on FB Feb 27, Amanda back on FB Feb 18.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Hey AllAboutLove,
I'm not sure at all about the filming schedule, I did have the impression it was late Jan rather than Feb, perhaps we should do a sleuth for all the girls to see what date each of their sm activity first stopped to get an idea of when filming would've started. It would be good to lock in the dates they became active again too so we can perhaps work out the order they will go in? Should we do this here or in each contestants personal thread?
Also, another bit of sleuthing for Alysha as F1:
givemethat - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 11055648_631405826993506_428964018_nDoing it! Going for #3. Masters of Management Postgraduate Diploma. #gottaloveaneducatedgirl #wishmeluck #givemethat$ #Massey
One of her recent insta posts (above) was that she's going back to study at Massey University. They have 3 campuses, all on the North Island, the main campus being 20min from the center of Auckland (where Art is). The course she is taking is offered at all 3 campuses (Though I'm sure she'd go for the Auckland one, even if Art wasn't in the picture)and lasts 1.5years. This is a BIG sign for me as she is currently a High School teacher in Invercargill (South Island) while Art is on the North Island. Her making the move to study on the North Island so suddenly after the show means she could be moving there to be closer to Art as well as study.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:06 am

Kapiti yes Nice work!

Sleuthing in this thread. If you find proof of last SM activity and when it resumed, it can be copied to their individual threads.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:44 pm

I just watched the first two episodes. I never would have guessed that Alysha is F1. She seems so hidden! I wonder when she gets her first 1-on-1.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:05 pm

Thanks Kapiti. Alysha also posted that she needed a date to take her to the backstreet boy & Sam Smith concerts taking place in a few months at Auckland. That made me think she could be pursposefully throwing folks off if she is indeed F1.

I am not completely sold that she is F1 yet, will have to see her interaction with Art.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:07 pm

Sm activity for Alysha, Matilda and others was posted in their individual threads...

IIRC:
Alysha  March 6 (IG)
Matilda  Feb 27 (fb)
Amanda Feb 18 (fb)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Hey AAL.hi Kudos to you for you great works!! yes

I have skimmed over the episode 1 and 2..just thought i would throw my 2 cents , with partially fun guessing here based on the edit.. giggling

- i think Matilda could be the F1 from what we've been shown so far :
she got a spesific riff during her 1-1 time with Art on epi. 1 ; The other girl speaking highly of her : she is lovely, beautiful inside and out....etc. In addition, Art's description of his dream girl fits Matilda well : dork, etc...laugh out loud, and she got the FIR.
- Im guessing Crystal the Goddess most probably be the villain of the season.
- from the preview Alysha apparently will get a jealous edit. At least it look like it to me from a little what we've been shown.
FTR if i have to pick a fav, it will be Matilda.  Looking at my experience in US franchise- i tend to always doomed in the spoiled F2 land- i guess it translate to she will end up as the F2?... givemethat - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 , No, seriously, im hoping Art will break my curse this time around.. giggling  Praying

Just curious and apologize for not having been able to follow this show closely. Have you found anything against Matilda as the F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:47 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Hey AAL.hi Kudos to you for you great works!! yes

I have skimmed over the episode 1 and 2..just thought i would throw my 2 cents , with partially fun guessing here based on the edit.. giggling

- i think Matilda could be the F1 from what we've been shown so far :
she got a spesific riff during her 1-1 time with Art on epi. 1 ; The other girl speaking highly of her : she is lovely, beautiful inside and out....etc. In addition, Art's description of his dream girl fits Matilda well : dork, etc...laugh out loud, and she got the FIR.
- Im guessing Crystal the Goddess most probably be the villain of the season.
- from the preview Alysha apparently will get a jealous edit. At least it look like it to me from a little what we've been shown.
FTR if i have to pick a fav, it will be Matilda.  Looking at my experience in US franchise- i tend to always doomed in the spoiled F2 land- i guess it translate to she will end up as the F2?... givemethat - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698 , No, seriously, im hoping Art will break my curse this time around.. giggling  Praying

Just curious and apologize for not having been able to follow this show closely. Have you found anything against Matilda as the F1?
Mura hi I hope Matilda is F1 Praying. She is my fav as well but thinking that it may not happen since there are a couple of things against her and supporting Alysha for F1. Check out Matilda and Alysha's threads in the contestants thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f149-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-season-1-contestants for some more detail on both girls.

To summarize so far...

Matilda
-- Current fan favourite by viewers.
-- Intro video, 1st intro video shown.
-- Ist girl out of limo. Art was definitely taken with her based on s/caps and reaction (he said he was so relieved and thanked God... but this could be moreso his nerves on the type of woman rather than on Matilda herself as F1).
-- 1 on 1 time shown, Art mentioning someone who can be themselves which is iterated by Matilda in an ITM that she is just herself. Also, the dork part you mentioned, and Art tripping after warning her and them laughing (so can be themselves with each other but still nervous a bit).
-- Ist Impression Rose given during 1 on 1 time (there were only 2 roses given prior to First RC, the 2nd one has been stated by many to be producer driven which I agree with.)
-- Matilda works for MediaWorks, the company that makes, produces, and distributes The Bachelor on TV3 (and in association with the one in Australia as well). Was photographed with Anna and Tim (from Season 1 of TBAustralia at a MediaWorks event in October of last year that was held to launch and promote TBNZ).
-- In promo ITM and Season Preview, shown and heard saying "feelings are real and someone is going to get hurt".
-- Filming said to have finished end of February. Matilda's earliest known SM activity was on Facebook, Feb 27 when she updated her location. Just checked and became friends with Art on Facebook yesterday.
-- Follows Art on IG and Art follows her back (however, she follows Art on Twitter but he doesn't follow her back although he follows other girls). Art has not liked any of her posts. Doesn't have any of the contestants. She has one post of her meeting Art but none of the contestant girls like it (in contrast, Alysha's post is liked by many of the girls including Chrystal, Dani, and Amanda but not Matilda).
-- TBNZ IG account follows Matilda. They only did so after it was noted on here that they follow only Alysha so may or may not have something to do with that. Other girls accounts are public so unsure why TBNZ was only following Alysha and Art and then, after it was noted, followed Matilda too but none of the other girls. Matilda does not follow TBNZ IG account back.

Alysha
-- No intro video, but lots of her shown in Season Preview including s/cap of her and Art in her thread with VO by the host, Mike, stating "true love" VO (additionally, Alysha liked this s/cap posted on IG by one of the media people @NZGirlhq that interviewed Art on Wednesday of this past week).
-- 3rd limo girl (don't think shown as such though), and told by Art "You have beautiful eyes". In Art's Bio, he says that his "ideal woman is someone with beautiful eyes". In interviews since the show aired, he has reiterated that the girl he chose has beautiful eyes.
-- No 1-1 time shown with Art during 1st episode but lots of camera time of her and s/caps of her talking with Art (but not focused on).
-- Has a typical (for this last year anyway) edit on first RC of being nervous about not getting a rose (as of this last year for ALL franchises -- Australia's F1, Canada's April and US's Whitney all shown during 1st episode RC being worried about not getting a rose and being one of the last one's to receive one).
-- In season preview, shown crying ITM and saying "if it is not meant to be". In Alysha's Bio, she has "what is meant to be" will be.
-- Filming said to have finished end of February. Alysha's earliest known SM activity was on IG, March 6 on IG. Difficult to ascertain if had earlier activity as her Facebook is private and cannot see anything but cover photo info. Not known if she is friends with Art on FB.
-- Follows Art on SM (IG) and he follows her. Art has liked 2 of Alysha's posts on IG (that were a week before the show aired). Posted an pic of her on TBNZ and the hashtag #love. Other girls (except Matilda) liked it. Follows and is followed back by all girls that have SM (including Matilda).
-- TBNZ IG account follows Alysha. Alysha follows them back. TBNZ IG was only following 5 accounts including Art and Alysha the only contestant up until after it was posted on here that only 1 of the girls were being followed. They subsequently followed Matilda as well (Matilda is not following back).
-- Dani (one of the contestants that spoke highly of Matilda saying she is beautiful inside and out) follows both girls but only has liked posts by Alysha on IG in relation to the show. Additionally she liked a comment saying that Alysha wins.
-- As noted by Kapiti on Alysha's IG, Alysha is getting another Masters degree and may move to be closer to Art to do so. In one of the interviews that Art had, I noticed he mentioned his ideal girl is driven and ambitious in her career goals (may relate to Alysha getting another degree?).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:54 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks Kapiti. Alysha also posted that she needed a date to take her to the backstreet boy & Sam Smith concerts taking place in a few months at Auckland. That made me think she could be pursposefully throwing folks off if she is indeed F1.

I am not completely sold that she is F1 yet, will have to see her interaction with Art.
handwave Hi Mercieme! Good points! Still unsure about Alysha being F1 purely based on what has been shown thus far (connection with Art) and my fav is Matilda! Art said he is not one for PDA so maybe will be harder to tell who he is into or easier given that if he does initiate anything then it will be more obvious?

Season Preview didn't show that much other than what looks to be a date with Amanda at sunset, a date with Alysha with VO by the host saying "true love" and what may be a date with Matilda by a waterfall (unsure of whether it is her but seems to be and if so that may be Fiji so she may be F1).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again