SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:29 pm

In the sneak peek of upcoming episode at end of last night there was a flash of the pic at sunset of Chris with Becca. I think that must be from her one on one. Odd they didn't mention it in episode guide, are they still trying to hide her?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:31 pm

lurker11 wrote:jade went to Arlington on Friday night with Chris. Whitneys one on one and the road trip happened Saturday. Group date Sunday. Beccas date Monday.

I guess with the drama queens gone, they have time to show dates, but 3 1 on 1s and a GD, the "warning" Chris about the other women talk(s), jealousy, meltdowns etc, all in two hours, I think we're going to get short snippets of the actual dates, like the very condensed version of Becca's date we got last night.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Warning Chris about Britt not liking small towns is ridiculous and petty. I dont want to live in a small town but if i fell in love with a guy I'd move to one anyway. It's things like that , that are no one elses business. She obviously makes her own decision about it anyway. Lots of these girls are getting on my nerves....except Becca and Britt.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Luvstruck wrote:In the sneak peek of upcoming episode at end of last night there was a flash of the pic at sunset of Chris with Becca. I think that must be from her one on one.  Odd they didn't mention it in episode guide, are they still trying to hide her?

Is that the pic of them on the top of a roof and Becca has a blanket wrapped around her?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:34 am

I'm going to speculate that Kaitlyn gets the 3 on 1 date rose.... and that's what starts to send Britt over the edge (though she may have been on her way out at that point , too). Chris has already been 'warned' about Britt by Kardashley on the 2 on 1- so if now Britt or Carly add doubt to his mind, it will cause some fall out. As we saw (and Chris wrote in his blog) he confronts after he hears accusations to give the accused time to defend herself.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:52 am

jcrbil wrote:I'm going to speculate that Kaitlyn gets the 3 on 1 date rose.... and that's what starts to send Britt over the edge (though she may have been on her way out at that point , too).  Chris has already been 'warned' about Britt by Kardashley on the 2 on 1- so if now Britt or Carly add doubt to his mind, it will cause some fall out.  As we saw (and Chris wrote in his blog) he confronts after he hears accusations to give the accused time to defend herself.
From the preview, one of the scenes - Kaitlyn in printed top - is from her hometown date so the ones where she is in a lace top are likely her after getting the GD rose. Honestly, he couldn't really justify giving Brit another GD rose again after last week so it was either Kaitlyn or Carly anyway. 
I'm hoping Carly doesn't tell Chris that Brit wouldn't move and that it just appears that way in the edit.  There really isn't need to in my opinion.  He can confront her on his own since Ashley has already mentioned it.  I think he should be having that conversation with everyone at this point.  He's nearing HTD and may be asking dads/families for "permission" so it would be odd to not have discussed having children, location, her career needs,  or how he sees his wife contributing to his business, etc.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:18 am

We all know the producers prodded Carly to tell Chris S.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:54 am

I don't think the others know that Ashley planted the seed about Britt because she was left in the Badlands trying to figure out how to get away from Kelsey. She wouldn't have had the chance to tell them.

Now that she's gone, they need someone else to continue planting doubt. Whether Carly does or doesn't, someone has to, to keep the storyline going. IA atem, if they didn't think of it on their own, they were told to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:45 am

The end of episode preview is up in the SC only thread.

Here's a sneak peak with a little more of the girls and their visit to Arlington.  Not much more, but a little.  I'll have SC of it up soon.

Source: ABC - The Bachelor
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:42 pm

I wonder if they have told the women that there is another small town Oelwein (pop around 6,000) just 20 minutes down the road where there are restaurants, a movie theater etc. While it's not a huge town, it isn't Arlington either.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:48 pm

^ While Oelwein is bigger, it's still very small town. My brother used to live there and I visited once. I'm from a small town but that was too small.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:54 pm

They probably didn't tell them about that one wanting to get the full effect... just wouldn't be the same if someone had piped up..."well it's not that far from....". Truth is, it IS remote. But those who live in little towns like that know that they have to travel a little to get to the store. These days, however, as long as you've got power and an internet connection (and I would bet there's a generator on site and they're never without power), your not as isolated as you would have been even 10 years ago.

Whoever Chris has chosen, there will be adjustment. It will only work if they're both committed to it. It would always be possible to have a small apartment in "the big city".... like Chicago.... to get away regularly and have some city life. Or not even have the apartment, but have a regular place to stay.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS