SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:22 pm

New short preview was just on ABC during Grey's. Clips of the fantasy suites and the RC lineup. I wasn't quick enough to see the full thing but I definitely saw Whitney on the end.

chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

chris -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:25 pm

umngirl wrote:New short preview was just on ABC during Grey's. Clips of the fantasy suites and the RC lineup. I wasn't quick enough to see the full thing but I definitely saw Whitney on the end.

it commented on how one date was "untouchable" then the clip of becca saying she's a virgin
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:25 pm

I hope someone posts it!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:47 am

It seems like there is some thread confusion. This thread is not the discussion for the F3 FD Discussion for the episode coming up for the FD/F3's is here. 
link to FD discussion

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:53 am

Kashathediva wrote:It seems like there is some thread confusion. This thread is not the discussion for the F3 FD Discussion for the episode coming up for the FD/F3's is here. 
link to FD discussion

Can you explain the difference? I don't want to post in the wrong thread…one is episode 9 and one is episode 9 discussion??
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 am

I think there was some confusion with the extra episode earlier in the week... on Sunday the "Chris tells all" followed by another episode and then the Monday episode. 
So if you are wanting to discuss the FD episode go to the link above that I provided. It seems that is discussion for the upcoming episode on this next Monday.
I hope this helps.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:46 am

I just realized there are two epi 9 threads. Sorry about that. There was confusion with the epi #s a couple of weeks ago. Thanks eliza.

The FD/LCD threads are for sleuthing.

FD LCD

This epi 9 thread link below has more pages, so I'll lock this one and move posts over. This thread is for the discussion while the epi is airing.

Epi 9

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I just realized there are two epi 9 threads. Sorry about that. There was confusion with the epi #s a couple of weeks ago. Thanks eliza.

The FD/LCD threads are for sleuthing.

FD LCD

This epi 9 thread link below has more pages, so I'll lock this one that I'm posting in and move posts over. This thread below is for the discussion while the epi is airing.

Epi 9

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+6
Cameron2
Diana
momoftrips
albean99
Jeepers