SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 29 of 51 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by 2observe Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Plumblossom wrote:
2observe wrote:I have more issues with Jessica than Ryan in their relationship.  Jessica got what she asked for and that is a "take charge" kind of guy.  She said that she didn't want another relationship where she was the lead.  The problem (imo) is that Jessica really doesn't know what comes with having a "take charge kind of guy."  Ryan appears willing to compromise on what he wants to do; if, Jessica tells him that she doesn't want it.   My guess is that Ryan gets super frustrated with how Jessica communicates, therefore leading to angry outbursts.  I do think that if Jessica would stop referring back to her past relationships every time that Ryan says or does something their relationship would be so much better. Hugesmile

I agree with you completely on this. If she mentions her past relationship to Ryan as much as she does to the cameras I'd imagine it makes him nuts. deadhorse
:yes: Sorry, I moved my post before I saw your response. I thought it was more appropriate in the Ryan and Jessica thread.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Plumblossom wrote:Kiki_P - I was under the same impression as you! And your right she needs to just say whats on her mind. She fears starting a fight over everything it seems and I'm not entirely convinced its because of his temper. I think she's more fearful of losing him and being alone again so she avoids stuff till it builds and then you get the blowup.

Jessica has some serious self esteem issues, she's afraid of conflict and sticking up for herself. It started on their honeymoon with Ryan tossing the swans off to the floor, to the kayak, the jet ski, dinner, and moving in and the dresser/closet ordeal... She'll never be happy in this relationship or any other unless she learns to stand up for herself and get rid of the co-dependent attitude. Right now I see Ryan as a complete a$$ and while I see chemistry between these two, it's never going to work unless she learns to put her foot down and stands up for herself. I sincerely hope this season the experts step in and give some counseling to these couples soit can work for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:58 am

At first I the only couple I liked was Jessica and Ryan now I just can't with them. Ryan d wants Jessica to open up and she does he gets mad and walks off but Jessica also didn't have to bring the money up like she did but he just kept picking so I guess he deserved that. As for the other couple I can't with them either I'm just Team Ryan and Jaclyn I love them I just want to watch for them, I wish it was just the Ryan and Jaclyn show I'd be shocked if Ryan and Jaclyn are not still married did I mention I LOVE THEM!

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:31 am

I too wish it was the Ryan and Jaclyn show. I need so much more footage of them!

Yikes to the other 2 couples. I'm actually feeling more sorry for Ryan D having to deal with Jessica now than the other way around. Sure he seems to have a temper. But she seems exhausting to have to deal with. Every little thing seems to bother her in a big way.

Both Davina and Jessica seem upset that they are not being wooed by their guys - basically I think after a few days both couples knew they outside the show this person wouldn't be for them, but they have to get through it with someone they're not interested in and are disappointed in. It shows in the women basically trying to ask the guys to be someone else - which comes across as nagging.

Part of why I love Ryan and Jac. You can see him melting her heart and his smile getting bigger each time he sees her showing her feelings back for him. So sweet!

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Sean mug shot

Post by Princessposie Sat May 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Google Sean varrichio mugshot and see what you find! plotting

Princessposie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sat May 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Been there, done that. DUI, and?
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat May 02, 2015 11:30 pm

welcomebanner Princessposie!!

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 06, 2015 1:25 pm

This was liked by Cortney.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/81207-6-things-married-at-first-sight-couples-do-better-than-normal-couples-yes-really

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 29 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 06, 2015 4:52 pm

From Jamie:

jamienotis#MarriedAtFirstSight is nominated for Best Reality Series! There's no doubt in my mind it deserves to win. I can't think of another show that brought two people together the way it has Doug and I - not to mention the other couples!

Food for thought on "the other couples"  If it was just Jason and Cortney, I don't think she would have worded it this way. :yes: I still think there will be more then just Ryan and Jacklyn, from this season. JMO

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyDoxy Wed May 06, 2015 5:13 pm

RE:Food for thought on "the other couples" ....

ITA. Even though it doesn't look promising at this point in the series I think Jess and Ryan stay together. I notice she always tags  and/or refers to him on her Instagram feed. Meanwhile Davina never tags Sean on hers. JMHO

RoxyDoxy

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed May 06, 2015 5:28 pm

RoxyDoxy wrote:RE:Food for thought on "the other couples" ....

ITA. Even though it doesn't look promising at this point in the series I think Jess and Ryan stay together. I notice she always tags  and/or refers to him on her Instagram feed. Meanwhile Davina never tags Sean on hers. JMHO

I agree, I think Jess and Ryan stayed together and he is tagging her in his posts as well.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 9:06 pm

^^^ This could be true, but Jess and Ryan have been so horrible to each other it is hard to imagine they come back from the very hurtful things they have said and done to each other. Guess we will see. ;)

I have no doubt Jac and Ryan are together. They flirt all the time on SM. Davina and Sean, well I wont comment.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 51 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit