SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 30 of 51 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfection - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 1:25 am

Jess and Ryan flirt on SM too. I personally don't think they should stay together but there have been relationships that have recovered from worse and I doubt we are seeing the whole pic with theirs.

Back to top Go down

perfection - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 07, 2015 6:12 am

RoxyDoxy wrote:RE:Food for thought on "the other couples" ....

ITA. Even though it doesn't look promising at this point in the series I think Jess and Ryan stay together. I notice she always tags  and/or refers to him on her Instagram feed. Meanwhile Davina never tags Sean on hers. JMHO

During the first and second episode, Sean and Davina were tagging/favoriting/retweet each posting. Someone made a comment under one of their posting that they were spoiling it for the fans, Maybe that's why they stopped. JMO. Since S&D are by the book people, I am sure they would never violate the contract. Maybe that's why we are not seeing anything from them.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 07, 2015 8:49 am

^^^ I disagree. Friends of Davina have made comments and alluded to things being way off and that something is wrong with Sean. Davina favors weird tweets about Sean, in fact not very nice ones. I highly doubt they are together, but stranger things gave happened.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 07, 2015 8:55 am

Jess favorites the good/bad/ugly on twitter so I dont think Davina is alone in that respect. I remember the 'Davina's Frnd', Notablogperson saying maybe at episode 8/9 that fairy godmother came and they lived happily ever after (don't remember the exact words). Frankly I don't trust any of the insiders. We shall see.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu May 07, 2015 10:08 am

I could be wrong, but I think that there's some aspect of a social media tease going on, whether they stayed together or not. Jessica is tagging Ryan on a lot of tweets and they both seem to play up the relationship, but I'd be really surprised if are a couple.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by wanderlust01 Thu May 07, 2015 10:18 am

Honestly, I'd be surprised if any of them were still together. I wouldn't be surprised if two of the three couples agreed to stay married, but split shortly after.

wanderlust01

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 07, 2015 11:47 am

I agree Jess and Ryan maybe are still together, Ryan and jac are definitely but no way Davina and Sean are.  We will see!

When I say together I mean stayed married but who knows now.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 07, 2015 12:01 pm

Ryan and Jac are def together. I believe if Jess and Ryan stayed, they were bribed to do so. Their relationship is too toxic and they are all wrong for each other. Sean and Davina have a snowball's chance in hell of still being together.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu May 07, 2015 12:09 pm

Remember we were so sure D&S were together until they started showing D in unflattering light which resulted in her retweeting negative stuff abt S and "insiders" started bashing S. We shall see

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 07, 2015 12:40 pm

wanderlust01 welcomeyall

perfection - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu May 07, 2015 2:33 pm

I'd been looking at their twitter feeds only until someone mentioned Ryan R's Tweets and Replies section. By looking at that area, you get a bit more detailed idea about their thoughts - especially Ryan R and Jaclyn. Jessica pretty much replies to anything and Ryan D banters with people who insult him.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Thu May 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Moonpie I do the same and by looking at Jaclyn and Ryan's twitter feeds they seem to still be together I mean they retweet and favorite lots of fans that want them to stay together and be in love. Which if they are not still together to me is leading fans on Davina and Sean don't do that but if Jaclyn and Ryan are not together they are doing a good job teasing the fans.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 51 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit