SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:49 pm

I think I misjudged her. From her social media she comes off as immature but from the clip I watched she seems really sweet, kind and likable.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:55 pm

Was the clip from the 1st season or a new clip?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:15 pm

It was the first episode for season 1.

Anyways, the first ep is 2 hours long which I'm guessing includes the matchmaking and the wedding.

Also, I heard that the FYI version of season 2 episodes is goimg to be longer bc it includes home shot videos.
I got it from this link: http://nypost.com/2015/02/03/new-married-at-first-sight-season-to-debut-march-17-on-ae/

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:43 am

atem wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Mura you are right about Jessica. I just rewatched the matchmaking episode for season 1 and she was in it but didn't have a match.

Really?  Wow, we have some awesome sleuths here! clapping!

Can anyone give a refresher on what she was like?

thanks for looking back to look it up TML

atem, i think her intro clip on that episode is lovely as well. Its just they didnt have a Latino man as a match for her among the bunch on season 1, while she spesifically stated that she preferred a guy from the same race. In that clip IIRC she looked up to her parents so much and wanna have what they have. Interesting to know that the show still keep some contestant on the line for any better match on subsequent seasons.

i guess its bc the process goes by personal screening first (whether they are eligible candidate for the show) followed by matchmaking process to find the great match.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Yupp and it looks like her match is Latino.

So what are our guesses for how many couples stay married?

I know that Ryan R and his match are still together from a tweet so that means we know 1/3 are still married.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:45 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Yupp and it looks like her match is Latino.

I know that Ryan R and his match are still together from a tweet so that means we know 1/3 are still married.

I'm going with one.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch the first episode right away as I will be attending a birthday party for a relative. So, I hope to catch the repeat that night.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:21 am

atem wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Yupp and it looks like her match is Latino.

I'm going with one.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch the first episode right away as I will be attending a birthday party for a relative.   So, I hope to catch the repeat that night.

maybe i am an awful optimist. giggling . But just going by the pics i cant find any off vibe from any of the couple as i found over Vaughn/Monnett pairing. marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 3806527698 . So im gonna with 3/3....how optimist is that?... lolpanda . If thats the case... season 3 will be overflowed with abundance applicants!... :Nod:

or at least 2/3..since i think if i have to guess one couple who wont make it, it will be Jessica and Ryan D.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:55 am

Mura I'm with you! I was being optimistic as well and thinking 3/3 but again just like you I think 2/3 and that Jessica and Ryan D won't make it. I was actually looking through Jessica's twitter and she's all over the place. Sometimes I'm thinking she's still with him other times I don't.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:17 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Mura I'm with you! I was being optimistic as well and thinking 3/3 but again just like you I think 2/3 and that Jessica and Ryan D won't make it. I was actually looking through Jessica's twitter and she's all over the place. Sometimes I'm thinking she's still with him other times I don't.

giggling high five

yep IIRC in Damie and Jacort cases it was not too hard to guess that they were still together before airing. I dont think many 'red herrings' applied on MAFS, unlike on the Bach franchise. So, SM can be a great indication of the couple's status. JMO

TML, is there any info about the filming schedule of this season?...or maybe could you pls direct me to find it?..TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:34 pm

None of these couples have tweeted really anything except Jessica so it's difficult right. Hopefully when the season starts they'll begin to spill laugh out loud

So here's what I've figured out:
- Sean posted on his personal Facebook a cover photo on dec 7 of his favorite football team in which someone commented 'how's your bachelor/birthday weekend?"
- Dr Levkoff posted on her Instagram 14 weeks ago which is around the same week of Sean's birthday/bachelor party a pic of two other experts holding a Tito's vodka bottle which is the company Jaclyn works for.
Edit* - Also Jessica disappeared from twitter after Dec 1 and reappeared at the beginning of feb

So I'm guessing filming started at the beginning of Dec and ended sometime in Jan bc again Dr levkoff posted a pic 6 weeks ago from the wrap up party. That's all I have for now Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:23 pm

^wow!! good scoop TML! thanks 4 sharing...

i look forward to the season and to sleuth more on their SMs too!...Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:17 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:None of these couples have tweeted really anything except Jessica so it's difficult right. Hopefully when the season starts they'll begin to spill laugh out loud

So here's what I've figured out:
- Sean posted on his personal Facebook a cover photo on dec 7 of his favorite football team in which someone commented 'how's your bachelor/birthday weekend?"
- Dr Levkoff posted on her Instagram 14 weeks ago which is around the same week of Sean's birthday/bachelor party a pic of two other experts holding a Tito's vodka bottle which is the company Jaclyn works for.
Edit* - Also Jessica disappeared from twitter after Dec 1 and reappeared at the beginning of feb

So I'm guessing filming started at the beginning of Dec and ended sometime in Jan bc again Dr levkoff posted a pic 6 weeks ago from the wrap up party. That's all I have for now Smiley

Dang, you are awesome!

Jessica's social media just doesn't indicate they are still together to me.  And people complained about Jamie being on social media too much. But, that's a guess.

I can't really tell with the other two, but Ryan R put 'blessed' on his twitter about being part of the show..., and we had other social media indicate they are together.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit