SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 am

Beeleever wrote:
Dot R. wrote:Silly clue, but it makes sense to me - when the bloopers were showing Whitney's dog, Chris broke out into a smile that really seemed like one of familiarity - like he knows and loves this dog.

I was actually surprised they had the cameras on Chris and showed his response during that blooper. His smile was unrestrained. Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 5 2498057887
He did say that a dog was his best friend when he was a kid: he probably related to the dog better than the girls.  cantstopl
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:09 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Dot R. wrote:Silly clue, but it makes sense to me - when the bloopers were showing Whitney's dog, Chris broke out into a smile that really seemed like one of familiarity - like he knows and loves this dog.

I was actually surprised they had the cameras on Chris and showed his response during that blooper. His smile was unrestrained. Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 5 2498057887
He did say that a dog was his best friend when he was a kid: he probably related to the dog better than the girls.  cantstopl

Heck, I relate better with my dogs than I do with most people!! :gotcha:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:58 am

oops! This is a NO Discussion topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:39 am

Lucas15 wrote:I think I would advise a couple of things:

Ignore what CH says that this is not a magical storybook ending - he's simply a "tool of the machine" and a vehicle to set forth the storyline that the producers have determined is going to draw in viewers. And it appears to me that the show believes that viewers want a close horse race at the end and to feel that the lead was really torn up until the very last minute. This was made crystal clear to me when I watched a recent interview with Sean talking about his book. In that he told how close it was at the end and how he only decided to pick Catherine the very last day. I call BS on that because Catherine knew she was going to be F1 and when asked if she was nervous going to the FRC her answer was no - she trusted Sean - she was just excited. In other words - it wasn't a close race only decided at the end - Sean knew he was going to pick Catherine and he told her he was going to pick her. That statement in his book was just for show - to help perpetuate the myth that the show wants. So - CH says things to make viewers believe it was really a close race with a last minute decision. That doesn't mean it's true but it probably means that everyone plays that role out. The fact that the press release for the final episode says something like "But will her eagerness to please raise more questions rather than strengthen Chris’ resolve to pick her as his future wife?" doesn't mean that it raised more questions (though most people take that as a sign that it did) - it merely means the show wants you to THINK it did because that creates the uncertain ending that makes you tune in.

Keep in mind that Chris is 10 years into his 5 year plan to start a family because he spent 7 years with a girl who simply didn't want the life that Chris wanted to give - which is basically an Iowa farmer's wife. Lots of perks to be sure (because he's a very successful Iowa farmer) but still - that's the life he offers and he is very well aware of this and that he needs someone like his mother - who said she never wanted to live on a farm in Iowa - until she met Poppa Soules. Little has been made of this because that would destroy the facade that this is a close horse race, but remember - there's only one of the final two girls who has said she doesn't care where she is - she only cares who she's with (Whitney).

Whitney, who is really a "cup 3/4 full" optimist, lost her mother when she was still young and knows how her mother had to sacrifice her time with her family because she had to work to support them. Whitney doesn't want to be that person if she can avoid it - she wants to raise her family and be home with them which is exactly what she said to Chris when he asked her about Iowa.

IMO love is a feeling but it is also a choice. Your "heart" may feel attractions but your brain has to take enough control to guide your heart into making choices that are good for you. I think that was a lesson Chris learned over his 7 year relationship and he sure showed that on Andi's season when she sent him home - telling her that if she didn't see a relationship with him going to becoming a couple, he wanted to go home. I thought at the time he was a man with his head screwed on better than just about anyone from this show I can think of. I don't believe the man has changed since then - the only thing that has changed is the situation he's in because he can't just send someone home at this point - he has to play out the ending because he has a contract to do so. I believe at the end of the day, Chris made the choice that was right for him and picked the girl who was all-in, who was ready to give up her career and move to Iowa and be his wife and raise his family.

And lastly - this is the crazy time where the show stirs the pot to drum up excitement by creating uncertainty - so people will tune in to watch the most dramatic FRC ever. Take a deep breath and don't get caught up in the uncertainty. If you felt last week that Chris picked Whitney 3 months ago - why would you change you mind this week - this happened 3 months ago and no amount of posting or show hype will change what happened 3 months ago.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:51 pm

notarose wrote:I think this is a clue for the Whitney column because the reference to people wanting to take pics of them reminds me of their mural date.

"I'm really happy [with my decision]," Chris tells People. "We're both just looking forward to when it's over. It'll be refreshing to be together and just plan things together and do things like the movies, even though it's going to be a little weird because everybody in God's creation recognizes and wants pictures with us. It's just going to be refreshing to get on with life together."
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:47 pm

Rolly wrote:Tweets to add....

Maybe this is here some where...tweets back in Feb.

Chris tweets Feb. 7 On my home from a Sat morning workout listening to my boys on the radio raise 'em up #gooddaytobealive

Whitney tweets Feb.8 I could listen to Eric Church all.day.every.day #superfan

Eric Church sings Raise 'Em Up with Keith Urban (cool song)

https://youtu.be/cbhNLOQaW3g

Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Whitney is at a airport.

@TDawg_26  · 29m29 minutes ago  
My roommate just ran into the beautiful @whitbisch, NBD!!!

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 5 B_XrhZ6WcAA9A8G
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:26 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Chris now spotted at a airport.

Lauren Goudge ‏@logoudge · 59m59 minutes ago
just met Chris Soules at the airport! (Or maybe just the back of him)
Lauren Goudge
Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 5 B_YTAXQUYAAOMOp
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:53 am

Lucas15 wrote:I posted this earlier in another thread but I think it may deserve posting here as well. The background is that the data I had found about historical weather in and about Arlington and Lamont the day of the FRC showed it was foggy in the morning, breaking up and becoming cloudy and by about 2:30 PM was clear, staying clear until after sunset. And we also knew that we have a screencap (thanks to Litta123) of Whitney in a limo where we could see sun striking the seat and interior of the limo:

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 5 5fd0122e-aaad-4316-95af-f625e592b900

So we can deduce an approximate time when this picture had to have been taken - it was during a time of the day when the sun was out and the sky was clear - but that leaves open the question of where was the limo taking her - more specifically was she going to the FRC location in Lamont or was she being driven away from that location? I set about using some science to figure that out (the liability of being an engineer)!

Now we probably know that the sun isn't always directly overhead; in winter months it's in the southern sky and in the summer it's more overhead (the reverse is true for the southern hemisphere). If the sun is directly overhead at mid day it would be described as having a zenith of 90 degrees. If the sun was right on the horizon (as it could be if you go far enough north) its zenith would be 0 degrees. So I looked up (there are on-line calculators for this) to see what the zenith of the sun would be in Lamont IA on November 22, 2014 at 2:30 PM and found out - it would be 73.2 degrees - basically in the southern sky.

We also know that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west and the convention for defining where it is along that path is to define an azimuth angle. Due east would be 90 degrees - right in the middle would be 180 degrees, and due west (right at sunset) would be 270 degrees. The azimuth of the sun in Lamont IA on November 22, 2014 at 2:30 PM was 219.97 degrees. Basically in the western sky. Combining the zenith and the azimuth shows that the sun would be in the southwestern sky at that time of day on that date and in that location.

Once we know where the sun is we could calculate the angle of shadows it would create on objects on the ground - or at least we could get enough of an idea to know what direction the limo was headed. If the limo was headed west to east or north to south the sun would have been shining in the passenger's window of the limo and since Whitney was sitting on that side, her face would have been brightly illuminated. But that's not the case - her face is in shadow and the sun is coming in from the opposite side of the limo, so the limo has to be traveling east to west or south to north. In a post on this issue, Litta123 noticed that the telephone poles you can see through the rear window of the limo are on the drivers side and that fits the location of telephone poles on the road north to Lamont from Dubuque so I think there's a high degree of likelihood that this image of Whitney was taken on the way from Dubuque to Lamont (basically an east to west then south to north drive) and adding Litta123's analysis, was actually heading north towards Lamont from route 20 from Dubuque.

So a little bit of science and a good eye for detail suggest this image was taken when Whitney was on her way to the FRC in Lamont - rather than leaving it and heading back.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Lucas15 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Here is a new piece to the puzzle . . . picture of a limo in front of the Hotel Julien posted around 2:45 pm, Nov 22. Pavement is wet and it is overcast.

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 5 B3EUBVlIUAENXMQ

I don't have a lot of time to do precise quotes with links - I'll come back with another one later tonight or tomorrow but I think this puzzle piece fits about perfectly.

1 - This appears to be a Lincoln Town Car stretch limo like Kasha identified. I believe there were two used with different upholstery and this would be one of them.
2 - While the weather was clear in Arlington / Lamont by 2:30 PM, the weather for Dubuque never cleared all day - it was foggy giving way to hazy / overcast and back to foggy right up to sunset - the wet pavement could be condensation from fog that never burned off because the sun never came out.

This limo could have been used for one of two possible purposes:

- to pick up F1 and take her to the FRC. 2:46 is a bit of a late start - but still possible. It's a 1 hour and 17 minute drive from Dubuque to Lamont so if it left shortly after this picture was taken it would have been in Lamont by 4:00 PM and on the westerly drive from Dubuque towards 187 (which goes north to Lamont) from around 3 until about 3:45. That would mean any images of F1 would be illuminated from the sun in the southern sky - which is consistent with the images we have of Whitney in the back of a limo.

- to bring F2 back from an earlier FRC (note - F1 would not IMO return after the FRC - she would stay with Chris). That means to have been in Dubuque at 2:46 it would have left Lamont by 1:30 - and at that time it was not yet clear in Lamont so the limo would have been traveling south on 187 to route 20 and east on route 20. With the sun diffused we would see bright light (but not direct sunlight) full on the face of someone on the passenger's side for the last hour of that drive. That would match the image of Becca in the limo in the limo that we have.

IMO I can't say which of these two possibilities is the real one because they are both possible - and consistent with a limo parked in Dubuque at that time of day and the weather we see and also consistent with the images we see of both girls. If this limo brought Becca back from Lamont to Dubuque it explains why Becca seems to be in a limo heading east, and if this limo is picking up Whitney it explains why we see Whitney in a limo heading west.

I am interested in momoftrips observation that this might be the same limo that Jade left in but haven't had any time to see Jade's departure and try to match upholstery; but I hope to. When a rejected cast member leaves they always do an extended interview as they are driving away - a cameraman and a producer who typically talk and seek to draw out an emotional response. I don't know this but I think it's logical that a limo used for such a purpose may be fitted with a bit more equipment than one used just to take F1 to the FRC where there could be less filming and maybe not a producer; they might set up one limo and then use the same limo more than once if they can.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

umngirl wrote:You drive West then North to get from Dubuque to Lamont. You aren't south bound unless you are on you're way back to Dubuque. Lucas did some great posting about the sun in Whitney's picture and she's clearly going either west or north and it's after the sun came out that day so after 2:30 pm.
Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion  - Page 5 Data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4QKiGq_w,B3iPpxuSTn0WmygI7HBV3c_oZTwCKDTDxPoSB_V9EHpK_Ptr_LU3TKTrXZzk-p58iKrqlAcMLOqZ7t8KG0W2EVjaql4vbPF-Nkh9ebwoIC98vkva6xTeOz_pykghEgIyfe_89gaGxknXUF-UMJaqgK7eEQ,lRjBM8clcQ9LU9AJ5WTVNAP1wPkl8uRfyUl48xpyBh9cSygn_CQs0NbL5Ij1vHBpskn7KZQfo5T1eelb-pMyIEVyC47NOZlYlMzKjppfIs37qHyul9wrKtnJM7cdkHOANFDYUWlyK36hpoHkm9RfQBzXMuqIfMoDVXQxIPdUbLa64Je7mrLV6jKOfo3nN_97llcPa-COlP0gGpX7mmt9g4jETzrXkj2XfXzrIt30L8kA1YG7qklzwHmsIbhBwLG1NDuPOva3LcSx-zbsEX35iroYRFy6tQ38dWnLKAOUM5Pgop2lQNcD9ZClT9o4vjBWlHKNL2uwAUVRQWj5NnKw-qwFBMlEY5Xruks&h=200&w=555&scale=1
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sophienette wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:G
At the WTA Viewing Party in Chicago, Whitney had her photo taken with friends of Chris' sister and their hash tag for the photo is
"She's gonna win, We Know His Sister."    Game over, IMO.   Hugesmile

Completely independent of the hashtag clue is the fact that Whitney was at a WTA viewing party in the first place. I think going to a viewing party is a "celebratory" sort of thing more likely for an F1 to do than for an F2 to do.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - F1 - Sleuthing - NO Discussion

+11
Beeleever
Dot R.
Rolly
eliza3
nutty1