SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Sorry for the double post but here's Chris's IG post Smiley

From the beginning, we've had our hands together...and a camera around Smiley Happy one year anniversary @desireesiegfried ! Here's to another 64! by @chrisrsiegfried

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 5 8367-910 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 5 I_got_13 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:04 pm

IMO I don't think they could have had that perfect wedding if it was televised.  I'm glad they did it there way and didn't have to compromise for the producers. No invasive camera crew was in attendance just those they love and care about.

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:23 pm

^ I agree!! :yes:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Happy 1st Anniversary to my all time fave, Chris and Des. May their life continue to be filled with love and laughter!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:16 pm

Her (super busy and talented) wedding planners finally blogged about their involvement in the wedding. I kind of have a crush on them, their work, and their super cute family - so I've been waiting on this for a year laugh out loud. Cool story.  Smiley I secretly hoped that if the TV wedding didn't work out, that Sinclair & Moore planned their wedding!

Ok… true confession… a guilty pleasure of ours is to watch ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’ and ‘The Bachelorette’. I know it is not the best use of our time… but there is something that just draws us in. Desiree Hartsock’s season was no exception. In fact… the finale of her season fell on a week when we were out of the country, on an island putting together a destination wedding. The lodging our client provided for us didn’t have Wi-Fi… and so we drove to the other side of the island and checked into a resort that had Wi-Fi so we would be able to download the finale and see which guy Desiree chose. Looking back, that now seems ridiculous, but for some reason we felt connected to Desiree and invested into her decision. She ended up choosing Chris, a really great guy who also happened to live in Seattle. When they announced their engagement at the end of the show, they also said that Desiree would be relocating to Seattle. I remember joking with Jamie… “what if we became friends with them and ended up getting to do their wedding?”

As fate would have it, we did become friends with Desiree and Chris, and we were blessed with the opportunity to design their wedding. People often ask me what I think about the two of them and their relationship. Des and Chris are the real deal… they may have met and fallen in love through unconventional means… but I assure you their love is strong and inspiring. They are sweet, kind, gracious and just really wonderful people.

More & Pics

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

+15
mysthelma
rc49ers
Maggenzm
Jolena
Diana