SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Can this please be the last time we see Kelsey and Andi on our screen? Both of them were there to redeem themselves and for me it's not working. Sorry if you are fans of theirs..... JMO.

Someone should have given Andi a box of Kleenex. What was that about letting her go on like that with no Kleenex?

Last edited by Rolly on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:09 pm

Kelsey - that interview did her no favors. I will give her credit for how she answered the questions. I do not recall one "like" in any of her sentences (see Andi below), i.e., "I felt this panic attac come on, and I was, like, hyperventillating. I had to, like, ask someone to call Chris".....

Chris - Still think he is an okay guy, just wrong for the lead position. He seemed to handle this interview better than when talking to the girls on the show. Maybe he was just extra nervous, who knows?

Andi - This didn't change my opinion of her. I believed her when she said she is heartbroken, but she still comes off as self-centered to me. I wish she would have said something along the lines of "Josh is a great guy, but it didn't work out". Emily had only great things to say about Brad, so I wish Andi would have said a little of that. She also needs to listen to her interviews and realize how many time she says "like". It drives me bonkers. Maybe a little adversity in her life will soften/humble her, but I'm not expecting that. I do relate to the relationship being a failure, and how she thinks that way. I'm divorced, so I felt that I failed at marriage. However, every relationship is different and maybe Andi and Josh were equally resposible for the failure - personalities/values/goals didn't line up as opposed to one person being unfaithful, etc.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:10 pm

CH "loves her to death" and considers her a good friend and he couldn't bring a box of Kleenex? Suspect no no

I think it was intentional- they wanted a "brutal" interview. Too bad it was more like disgusting.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:18 pm

KB_Mom wrote:CH "loves her to death" and considers her a good friend and he couldn't bring a box of Kleenex? Suspect no no

I think it was intentional- they wanted a "brutal" interview. Too bad it was more like disgusting.
Good commercial for waterproof mascara.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:CH "loves her to death" and considers her a good friend and he couldn't bring a box of Kleenex? Suspect no no

Good commercial for waterproof mascara.

Maybe she got tips from Ashley I. chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 16 2498057887
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:26 pm

I agree that TPTB wanted a brutal interview, (because that's what BFF's do to one another, right? no no ) but I don't think her having access to tissues would have made it that much less visually brutal. But, I'm sure that they did hide the tissues on purpose, because that is their MO.

Whenever I go to a wake or funeral (a place where I anticipate getting teary eyed) I make sure to bring my own tissues with me. I'm pretty sure that Andi anticipated getting emotional during the taping. She should have done the same. Or she could have asked for a tissue.

Nick's tweet was classy.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:30 pm

Rolly wrote:Can this please be the last time we see Kelsey and Andi on our screen? Both of them were there to redeem themselves and for me it's not working. Sorry if you are fans of theirs..... JMO.

Someone should have given Andi a box of Kleenex. What was that about letting her go on like that with no Kleenex?

I agree with Mustang's statement that I do think Andi is heartbroken. The interview did not change my opinion of her...she is very self-centered. What 27 year old has their first heartbreak at her age? Has she broken off every relationship she has been in? Amazing if that's true...heartbreak may bring with it some maturity.

On second thought Kelsey wasn't probably there to redeem herself. I don't think she has a clue as to how bad she is.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:35 pm

albean99 wrote:If anyone's still thinking she & Josh will get back together, that interview should put it to rest. It seems like he did the dumping and no way will Andi ever let him back in. She also made it very clear why they didn't work and that they'd had trouble for a while prior to the breakup. 

This wasn't about trying to save the relationship but to redeem Andi to the viewers. It probably helped more than I'd have thought. I guess I'm hard hearted but I thought the tears came too fast and too OTT. I wonder what the viewers would say if they saw her dancing on the counter and partying in Chicago? Hard to reconcile those visuals.
You would be suprised
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:35 pm

I assume that some producers really worked her over to up the Sad Factor before the interview and she hadn't recovered any equilibrium she had before cameras rolling. Her eyes showed she'd been crying for a while before she started talking.

They were doomed, and she's disappointed, and mostly disappointed to be disappointed in such a public way.

I think it was mutual, but he was probably the catalyst. Basing that on him, his family (who would push him to get out of something that was doomed, I think), and that comment Brian or one of the other guys made about Josh having said in LA he wasn't sure how much longer it would last.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:36 pm

The interview with Kelsey:
I saw a thought bubble coming out of CH saying: TOOT TOOT look out train
I saw a thought bubble coming out of Kelsey saying: Hit me baby one more time.
🚋

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:57 pm

Andi and Josh were not a good match personality wise. Both too stubborn and that is not going to work in the real world. I do believe that they were in love and probably had incredible passion between the two of them. I would LOVE to see Josh as the next bachelor. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:30 pm

Although they both may be stubborn I believe if two people are stubborn but truly in love, they can make it work. IMO it's more than just being stubborn. She tends to have traits of being narcissistic. She thinks she's very important, she needs the ego inflated, she needs everyone to admire her. She came to us as a tough ADA where in fact, she crumbles under the slightest hint of criticism.

There is no compromising from someone with those behaviors. It's going to be that way or no way. No one will ever be supportive enough, because they aren't willing to give in to anything. She even mentioned they get annoyed by each other's actions. IMO that was referring to the hacking tweet.

Josh has clearly moved on long ago. His tweet last night is another indication of him moving forward.

I hope she can do the same, and stop hanging on to what she had because IMO she won't have it again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
MiaHawk
cindebugg
sbolduc
StacyNor
Ariela
Maddy
Ash2214
Mustang19
Bet2Win
julychild
b