SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Thanks for clarifying Diana.

Mommy - Good catch. Talk about instructions on the order of roses! yes

Mommyof1 wrote:During the RC at the end of the episode, did you notice that the two final girls standing there without a rose were Jade and Becca.  Miss Playboy and Miss Virgin.   Polar opposites.  Just something I noticed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

hair - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:17 pm

Was hoping there'd be a cute deleted scene of their family to make them a little happier but no such luck no no
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Can't believe we have necklace and bracelet-gate!!!! This makes it interesting. Smiley. My question would becca wear the necklace and bracelet post show if she wasn't final 1????? Maybe, maybe not. This is up for debate.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Just to add to that, while noticing the necklace-gate last night, if someone could grab a s/c of Becca at the FRC, she had a necklace on too and I'm not sure it's the same one. It looked shorter. At the time I thought maybe she didn't want to wear a necklace that may have been given to her by Chris in front of the others?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:22 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Can't believe we have necklace and bracelet-gate!!!!   This makes it interesting.  Smiley. My question would becca wear the necklace and bracelet post show if she wasn't final 1?????   Maybe, maybe not.  This is up for debate.

If the rumor in that magazine is true that she wasn't that into him, I'd for sure think she'd wear it. Also, my ex gave me a gold necklace as well with my initial on it and did break up with me. I was so sad but I love the necklace so much I still wear it almost every day. So it could go both ways, depending on how much she likes the necklace giggling
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:25 pm

^ This. 
If it was amicable and no new man insight, it certainly could be worn.
New man in life or bad blood for Chris--in the drawer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Could be, but to wear it the day after the FRC seems a little odd if she is not F1. If I had just been rejected, I don't think I could wear it...at least not the very next day. I had a bracelet given to me by a boyfriend a long time ago and once that relationship was over, so was the bracelet. I didn't throw it away, but I did put it away. Too many memories...at least for me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Unless their (Becca/Chris) relationship never moved into the phase of being that deep. 

Has the filming montage of the ferris wheel kiss been studied? Is it on a loop that was shown from different angles making it look as if it was more than one kiss or longer than reality?
I am not saying it is or isn't only asking if what appears is not what it is. We are often taken off guard into thinking something that isn't due to editing.
What we know is real is Becca and Whitney appear to be friendly. That was not faked. No bad blood there. 
It could be one girl was very invested in Chris and the other only as a bit more than a friend, in which case the FRC upset would be minimal. If that was the case, why take off the necklace? It reminds her of a great time and showing her she can open up and be ready for love.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:50 pm

I know, it's a different show, but the F2 gal on the last Canada Bachelor wore the earrings given to her on their date in Italy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unless their (Becca/Chris) relationship never moved into the phase of being that deep. 

Has the filming montage of the ferris wheel kiss been studied? Is it on a loop that was shown from different angles making it look as if it was more than one kiss or longer than reality?
I am not saying it is or isn't only asking if what appears is not what it is. We are often taken off guard into thinking something that isn't due to editing.
What we know is real is Becca and Whitney appear to be friendly. That was not faked. No bad blood there. 
It could be one girl was very invested in Chris and the other only as a bit more than a friend, in which case the FRC upset would be minimal. If that was the case, why take off the necklace? It reminds her of a great time and showing her she can open up and be ready for love.

FW kiss: im pretty sure its not on a loop..as we can catch different gestures/BL throughout the segment. I'll try to make gif out of it sometimes later Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:56 pm

That would be great, Mura. Smiley

I am particularly interested in when the camera pans 360 as it does a few times. I tried to catch it with my eye last night--but my eyes aren't that blasted good! giggling

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unless their (Becca/Chris) relationship never moved into the phase of being that deep. 

Whitney did unfollow Becca on the 21st, but we have no idea why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry