SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:08 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I am confused. 
They are not wearing the same black clothes.
In the photo of Becca and the dog: She is wearing a black tee and black bottoms.
In the salon photo they are both wearing black capes which is pretty much routine in a salon when you are having your hair styled. So in that case, they would be wearing the same.
One interesting thing I did note--she is not wearing the necklace in this photo nor the the bracelets.

Actually Kasha, there is a necklace. The question is whether it's THE necklace. With the lighting and shadows, I haven't been able to get a definitive cap...so I haven't posted it.
Ahhh I can see very faintly a strand unless it's glare.
This is the photo I mean just to clarify we are on the same page.  I do not think this is the disc necklace, however --if it is a necklace and not an eye floater. giggling
teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 27 10963791_816300671741049_1107196975_n

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:09 pm

relaxing wrote:I think all you sleuthers are finding a lot of great things.  To me Becca's sister's tweets (wish they hadn't done that) and if Whitney has quit her job, make me believe Whitney is F1.  

But just as a viewer - mini fan-girling ahead, be warned - the story the last few episodes between Chris and Becca has my heart hooked until the end, whatever the outcome will be.  

- the sweet build up to the first kiss
-her getting a back to back one on one (a first?) again where you can see the physical affection grow and her open up about never being in love
- then leaving the HTD out to the car, that to me was the look of a man falling in love on Chris
- the ferris wheel make out was just hot, especially after all the talk of Becca not liking intimacy
- and Chris' blog Becca sections  beatingheart  Especially liked the line where he'd wrestle a bear or even Hulk Hogan to protect Becca.  I know the blogs have to be impartial, but he pretty glowingly talked about his F2 there.

They've got me rooting for them even if it seems unlikely.  It would be such a romantic story.  (That said I really can see Whitney also as a great fit for Chris who really does want to step into his life). Either way, I think it'll be really hard on Chris rejecting his F2 and might really be a hard decision for him until the end.  I think him getting either woman will tug at my heart because they both seem like really quality people.

It's weird, I think he is a lot sweeter about Whitney (and wordy!) in his blog. There have been too many where Becca is not mentionned!
Also, 4 minutes for their 2nd 1-1 date to me is really one more clue she is not F1!

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:20 pm

Even though I don't think Becca is F1, I just want to say you all have totally confused me with your theories. :yes: Keep 'em coming!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:22 pm

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 27 Neckla10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:27 pm

How is it that people are convinced the hair salon is in Los Angeles? I didn't see anything that indicated it was. If somebody said it was in LA, could LA stand for Louisiana?

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Here's what I've got. I've pointed to the necklace and circled the possible disc. I won't make an argument for it either way. It's not clear enough for me and I don't wish to go round and round in circles. Just look and decide for yourselves...

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 27 83112f8e-0035-4a82-a1db-19b854fa1f2f

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 27 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:28 pm

I'll admit I always look to the blog for clues when I'm invested but there seems to be too many missing imp pieces of puzzle hidden for me to go off anything but sleuthing this time around. And the fact that Chris invited her to join him outside of filming around his peers. I dunno...I will hang around to find out for sure, though. I will be just as tickled to see Whitney's face to see her now have someone to call mom and dad. I know one thing, I'm glad I was not the one in Chris shoes.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:How is it that people are convinced the hair salon is in Los Angeles?  I didn't see anything that indicated it was.  If somebody said it was in LA, could LA stand for Louisiana?  

Amy Panero works for Mavin (Hair salon) which is in Beverly Hills California.

ETA: I still don't know where that salon pic came from. If someone can kindly advise the source. Thanks

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:How is it that people are convinced the hair salon is in Los Angeles?  I didn't see anything that indicated it was.  If somebody said it was in LA, could LA stand for Louisiana?  
She works at Studio DNA in Beverly Hills or LA. You can easily find her on line.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:39 pm

Litta123 wrote:Here's what I've got. I've pointed to the necklace and circled the possible disc. I won't make an argument for it either way. It's not clear enough for me and I don't wish to go round and round in circles. Just look and decide for yourselves...

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 27 83112f8e-0035-4a82-a1db-19b854fa1f2f
Thanks...I would have never found that disc appearance shape or even what could be. The plot thickens if only for me. yes

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Amy Panero works for Mavin (Hair salon) which is in Beverly Hills California.

ETA: I still don't know where that salon pic came from. If someone can kindly advise the source. Thanks
I think its from Adam (producer) pics or from his girlfriends pics. I know I found it somewhere between the two and it was first put out there this week.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:45 pm

kikora wrote:It wouldn't take me more than one hand to count the number of times (ever) that I've gone to look at RS as I don't want to give him traffic, but I did today because I was curious to see the comments in reply to the various things about Whitney's job since one comment was made in his comments.

Anyway, I read his full post about last night's episode and am wondering if reaction to what RS said is what has some in Becca's family upset about the HTD edit, because basically RS made Becca sound horrible the entire post.

I wasn't sure if I should try to summarize it here, but I decided that was better than perhaps giving him more clicks?

In any case, while I don't think constantly tweeting their upset about the edit (which I didn't think was really bad - everyone knew the "virgin stuff" was going to come up anyway) is the way to handle it, I wonder if it's really more because of comments I suspect they're getting because of what RS said than the actual edit?

Because unfortunately a whole lot of other articles/sources/interviews really seem to rely on RS and his take, and it was NOT favorable toward Becca or their family. At all.

He started out comparing her to Britt (on the 1-1) and basically said she was fake pretending to like everyone on SM like Britt (apparently?) does. Then moved on to how laughable it is that anyone thinks Chris even likes her when she's basically like a little girl not having been in love, and how if anyone thinks the F1 would have been shown on only a 4 minute date that, well...(he inferred the person would be stupid) and how embarrassing it is there's never been a date only shown for 4 minutes, etc.

Then it gets to the HTD stuff...and he gets even more on her/their case.

RS very much made it sound like they're more like the Duggars in terms of not only being conservative about physical standards, but then going even more unreasonable.

He basically painted her entire family as nuts and extremely strict, made cracks about whether she and her family would be kicked out of their church, did a "lesson" for Becca on what being in love would feel like and do physically, and then cut it off with a comment about never mind and maybe she'd find out in a few more years, made numerous jabs pretty much making it sound like Becca had never even had a conversation with a guy, then returned to more jabs on comments made, about Chris wanting to "get the hell out of the household," and if her church wouldn't forgive her for what she did on the show that at least the Lord is forgiving, how all of America was bored spitless during her HTD, and then said anyone who "still thinks" she'd have any chance as the Bachelorette, let alone being chosen by Chris could return to talk to RS after March 9 and "apologize for your idiocy."

To me the reaction of Becca's family (esp. with several comments mentioning the "bored" bit - which was one thing RS harped on) could be far more as a result of that than the true edit...though reading it it seemed like he was watching some other show :/

Oh, how horrible that is. Now, I really want her to be F1 now, so RS can eat his words like he did in Chres season.
IMO, this was one of the sweetest date out of all of them. It was so refreshing to see Chris leading, and trying to really get to know her. You can tell Chris is genuinely interested in how she is feeling about the whole process.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry