SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Diana wrote:I totally remember posting a pic of Becca saying she got her hair done she posted a pic on IG. can't remember the day though.

From thehannahtalk

The date on the IG post says Jan 27th. Since the caption references "today," I assume the hair treatment was the actual date of the post.

thehannahtalk
3 weeks ago
We went lighter on @beccatilley5 today!!!! #TeamBecca #TheBachelor #HairWithHannah

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 29 Screenshot2015-02-18at125539PM

So would it make sense for Becca to get more highlights this past weekend if she got them on January 27th?
The cape to protect her clothes is not Black in that photo posted on Jan 27.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Diana Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:27 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Diana wrote:doesn't F1 always get the last fantasy date (shown last)? Well Becca's will be shown last
I don't really think anything can be counted on in regards to that. So much has changed over the years.
True I just noticed every since like Ben's season the F1 got the last one but it probably just a coincidence.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:35 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Diana wrote:I totally remember posting a pic of Becca saying she got her hair done she posted a pic on IG. can't remember the day though.

From thehannahtalk

The date on the IG post says Jan 27th. Since the caption references "today," I assume the hair treatment was the actual date of the post.

thehannahtalk
3 weeks ago
We went lighter on @beccatilley5 today!!!! #TeamBecca #TheBachelor #HairWithHannah

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 29 Screenshot2015-02-18at125539PM

So would it make sense for Becca to get more highlights this past weekend if she got them on January 27th?

This has been killing me for some time because Becca is such a pretty girl, but that lipstick...UGH! teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 29 2292733854
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:35 pm

Diana wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
Diana wrote:doesn't F1 always get the last fantasy date (shown last)? Well Becca's will be shown last
I don't really think anything can be counted on in regards to that. So much has changed over the years.
True I just noticed every since like Ben's season the F1 got the last one but it probably just a coincidence.

I would say they would play Becca's last no matter the finishing order because they keep touting it as "a virgin in the fantasy suite" as Fleiss tweeted yesterday or today. Kind of like they played Jade's HTD last to create the build up of her confessing her playboy past.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:36 pm

No.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:02 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
Diana wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

I would say they would play Becca's last no matter the finishing order because they keep touting it as "a virgin in the fantasy suite" as Fleiss tweeted yesterday or today.  Kind of like they played Jade's HTD last to create the build up of her confessing her playboy past.

Exactly!

Wow ... whoever did casting, congrats! The ladies this season sure gave lots of quality story lines that they were able to sprinkle throughout the season.

We got sad, sad girls and crazy, crazy girls. We got princesses and peacocks. We got a Playboy model, TWO virgins and the cute girl who got her victory over the homecoming queen. And, we got a love story or two too!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:42 pm

I copy my own posts from »Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion« thread:

I watched the last 2 episodes without volume twice and I've noticed few things that don't match with how some spoilers portrayed the relationship and how I thought it's gonna play out:

1) Becca is more and more affectionate with Chris, she is leaning towards him, she even initiates the contact, kisses, she is showing some sort of longing, don't know if I can call it lust, but there is a desire to be near Chris, in his embrace ...
and that to me does not say that Becca is indifferent to him or less into him, or that she would not be falling in love leading to the final rose (but things can change during the Fantasy suite, we all know that by now)

2) Chris is actually demonstrating a great interest in Becca, just by watching his 1on1 with Whit and Becca on mute, I'm actually surprised, how he is responding differently in the conversations, while listening Becca vs. how he listens Whitney.

With Becca he is looking at her with a slight smile on and when she's talking he is attentive listener, but it seems like he is also engaging, like he is contemplating in the meantime (which he can, since she is slower talker) and observing her, how she moves, her body language, he is following her as "whole" not just her words and reaction.

When he talks to her, he is more upfront, like more himself without that barrier which I mentioned before that I notice with Whitney. He says what he thinks when he thinks it, but then he holds a breath to see her response, which usually is positive right away, so he breathes relaxed. And that to me is why he finds their relationship "easy".

But let me just say, wow, I am actually surprised.
Also, by the body language and few words in Becca's PIs, Becca actually doesn't seem to have any problem with PDA or "virginity" ... so
I'm inclined to think that TPTB is actually feeding us with those words and showed so much of her family commenting on her not being intimate, so that they would make us, the viewers, believe that's a problem, when there isn't really. (remember Josh's family discussion about game-days being a family time)

So, I've tried to compare two seasons, so that someone can tell me, if there is any resemblance with some other past seasons too ... and well, we'll see, is there any pattern and how does TPTB like to play F1/F2 HTD out?

1) Chris and Becca meet before going to her family house - and they spend the time ALONE, a bit away from the cameras (if only) - canoeing and "making out". (Josh-Andi meeting at the beach, alone time on his baseball field)

2) (like mentioned before) Becca's family "scaring" Chris about Becca's intimacy issues. Although Chris himself doesn't appear concerned at all, even admits in his blog that he doesn't really see it as a problem, since things go just well ... but in his PI/ITMs first he says there could be a problem, but ends with a all-resolved note of hopeful future.
(It reminds me of Josh's HTD, where his family first "shocks" and "frightens" -or what was edited to look like for the purpose of the story for the audience- Andi about their sport-involved lifestyle, a close-knit family and the "potential" issue of "cutting the cord" ... later seemed that hadn't weighted on Andi's mind at all and all ended well - well, so to speak).

P.S.:
also a big "alarm"
There's a huge jump in Chris&Becca relationship, considering the fact, that this girl is a bit of a prude (meant in all positive way) as TPTB tries to convince us with the WORD placement. I can't remember whether she was the first one to say that usually she goes slow and needs time to become "comfortable" and to be "intimate" ... well, I believe her,
but there is a time-lapse then in their relationship, because for a girl who "only got to meet him one date ago", they seem perfectly comfortable.
You know, how it's been said that Chris&Whit's relationship has been hidden, which I agree with also, but at least to me their progression is linear with what they (TPTB) are showing me. Chris & Becca not so much.
I'm actually confused, but I like it, because it keeps me occupied.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:57 pm

In 5 out of the last 6 seasons, it was shown last for the Bachelor seasons.  The one that wasn't shown last, actually was shown first.  That's what I can tell you from the stats that I have kept from day one of this series.

ETA: wanted to add that for the Bachelorette it is different. The stats for that one are that before Emily's season, it seemed the first or last date was the F1. For Emily, Des and Andi, the second date belonged to the F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:06 pm

I mentioned this on another thread. 
Reading the threads, as I do and listening to the back and forth regarding F1 and F2, I was drifting off to sleep--literally. 
If Becca were F1, wouldn't she more than likely have shared this with family. I think she would.
If this is the case, I do not think her family would have said anything regarding how they felt their edit went on the HTD. It would not be really prudent for them to voice anything that could be misconstrued in the least negative when their family member is basically in the hands of the show. 
So now I did the family comment anyway or is Becca not F1? 
My guess is she is not F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I mentioned this on another thread. 
Reading the threads, as I do and listening to the back and forth regarding F1 and F2, I was drifting off to sleep--literally. 
If Becca were F1, wouldn't she more than likely have shared this with family. I think she would.
If this is the case, I do not think her family would have said anything regarding how they felt their edit went on the HTD. It would not be really prudent for them to voice anything that could be misconstrued in the least negative when their family member is basically in the hands of the show. 
So now I did the family comment anyway or is Becca not F1? 
My guess is she is not F1.

also not a good sign in terms of her being next 'ette. Never thought she was in contention to be next 'ette and certainly the criticism of the editing would not bode well for her chances.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:56 pm

happygolucky wrote:I copy my own posts from  »Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion« thread:

I watched the last 2 episodes without volume twice and I've noticed few things that don't match with how some spoilers portrayed the relationship and how I thought it's gonna play out:

1) Becca is more and more affectionate with Chris, she is leaning towards him, she even initiates the contact, kisses, she is showing some sort of longing, don't know if I can call it lust, but there is a desire to be near Chris, in his embrace ...
and that to me does not say that Becca is indifferent to him or less into him, or that she would not be falling in love leading to the final rose (but things can change during the Fantasy suite, we all know that by now)

2) Chris is actually demonstrating a great interest in Becca, just by watching his 1on1 with Whit and Becca on mute, I'm actually surprised, how he is responding differently in the conversations, while listening Becca vs. how he listens Whitney.

With Becca he is looking at her with a slight smile on and when she's talking he is attentive listener, but it seems like he is also engaging, like he is contemplating in the meantime (which he can, since she is slower talker) and observing her, how she moves, her body language, he is following her as "whole" not just her words and reaction.

When he talks to her, he is more upfront, like more himself without that barrier which I mentioned before that I notice with Whitney. He says what he thinks when he thinks it, but then he holds a breath to see her response, which usually is positive right away, so he breathes relaxed. And that to me is why he finds their relationship "easy".

But let me just say, wow, I am actually surprised.
Also, by the body language and few words in Becca's PIs, Becca actually doesn't seem to have any problem with PDA or "virginity" ... so
I'm inclined to think that TPTB is actually feeding us with those words and showed so much of her family commenting on her not being intimate, so that they would make us, the viewers, believe that's a problem, when there isn't really. (remember Josh's family discussion about game-days being a family time)

So, I've tried to compare two seasons, so that someone can tell me, if there is any resemblance with some other past seasons too ... and well, we'll see, is there any pattern and how does TPTB like to play F1/F2 HTD out?

1) Chris and Becca meet before going to her family house - and they spend the time ALONE, a bit away from the cameras (if only) - canoeing and "making out". (Josh-Andi meeting at the beach, alone time on his baseball field)

2) (like mentioned before) Becca's family "scaring" Chris about Becca's intimacy issues. Although Chris himself doesn't appear concerned at all, even admits in his blog that he doesn't really see it as a problem, since things go just well ... but in his PI/ITMs first he says there could be a problem, but ends with a all-resolved note of hopeful future.
(It reminds me of Josh's HTD, where his family first "shocks" and "frightens" -or what was edited to look like for the purpose of the story for the audience- Andi about their sport-involved lifestyle, a close-knit family and the "potential" issue of "cutting the cord" ... later seemed that hadn't weighted on Andi's mind at all and all ended well - well, so to speak).

P.S.:
also a big "alarm"
There's a huge jump in Chris&Becca relationship, considering the fact, that this girl is a bit of a prude (meant in all positive way) as TPTB tries to convince us with the WORD placement. I can't remember whether she was the first one to say that usually she goes slow and needs time to become "comfortable" and to be "intimate" ... well, I believe her,
but there is a time-lapse then in their relationship, because for a girl who "only got to meet him one date ago", they seem perfectly comfortable.
You know, how it's been said that Chris&Whit's relationship has been hidden, which I agree with also, but at least to me their progression is linear with what they (TPTB) are showing me. Chris & Becca not so much.
I'm actually confused, but I like it, because it keeps me occupied.

Well said! It's those little nuances that makes the difference btw these F2. I have watched Becca dates at least 3 times and the difference on how he interacts with both girls is like day and night.
IMO, When Chris is with Becca, it 's like the whole world stops for Chris, he takes her in and enjoys every moment of their time together. For me, it is so fascinating to watch. I am enjoying every moment.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:24 pm

^^ I agree maggenzm. You are not alone. ;) Either it is very strange editing or RS is wrong. Can't put my finger on it. The fantasy date should be very telling and we might have a better idea then.

Maybe it is just the fact most would love to see RS wrong again and we "look" for things not there. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry