SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:52 pm

^ I agree with happy go lucky and understand what she means. It's hard to describe her eye movement in words but I do also see it as a take a deep breath before answering a legitimate question on his part- would she really move to Iowa. There is nothing in her eye movement in that vid, IMO, that remotely suggests someone who is not that in love with him.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:53 pm

truelovealways wrote:Does anyone have the comment from Becca's friends about "seeing all her dreams come true"?

i assume its from The necklace IG with Crystal on Crystal IG. i know Grace8136 has posted it. maybe you can search the IG or find Grace posts history?

hope that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:55 pm

So from past seasons the person that is always "confident" that the lead is going to pick them and declaring they are going to marry the lead always end up walking away with a broken heart in the end

Clare
Lindsay
Chantal

Just to name a few... Whitney is *so* sure that it is her pretty much planning her and Chris's wedding in the new sneak peek. Makes me wonder if they are setting her up for heart break in the end

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:57 pm

It's called lazy eye.

Please keep on track with the topic of Becca. I realize some comparisons have to be made but lets keep it on the sleuthing side of discussions.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:58 pm

Oh and the roof top. That was snow.... Yep.. Please please say its Becca. Love them as a couple..

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:58 pm

truelovealways wrote:So from past seasons the person that is always "confident" that the lead is going to pick them and declaring they are going to marry the lead always end up walking away with a broken heart in the end

Clare
Lindsay
Chantal

Just to name a few... Whitney is *so* sure that it is her pretty much planning her and Chris's wedding in the new sneak peek. Makes me wonder if they are setting her up for heart break in the end

sadly.. that is true...IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:00 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:So from past seasons the person that is always "confident" that the lead is going to pick them and declaring they are going to marry the lead always end up walking away with a broken heart in the end

Clare
Lindsay
Chantal

sadly.. that is true...IMHO
UGH. I wish Chris would have let Kaitlyn go to F2 as she was not as invested as Whitney. This will be devastating to watch either way. Upset
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:02 pm

truelovealways wrote:Some Hand "dances" gifs

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 68 Ann4nmteambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 68 Sff5g0teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 68 2441cgjteambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 68 16iususteambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 68 29m412u

Just wanted to move this forward for our viewing pleasure. giggling Thanks TLA for sharing these!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Hopefully wrote:Oh and the roof top. That was snow.... Yep.. Please please say its Becca. Love them as a couple..

its been sleuthed that it wasnt a snowy rooftop, its the color of it- white with black little parts (?) resembles melting snow. Of course its Becca Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:10 pm

Assuming Becca is the F1, do you think she'll sleep with him before marriage? Embarressed!  I didn't get the story on why she's still a virgin.  Is it because of her beliefs or is it just that she hasn't found the one?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Pia1 wrote:Assuming Becca is the F1, do you think she'll sleep with him before marriage?  Embarressed!  I didn't get the story on why she's still a virgin.  Is it because of her beliefs or is it just that she hasn't found the one?
I don't think that is anyone's business but Becca's.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:12 pm

I think she will wait till marriage could be why Chris wants an August wedding giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry